playa2

Jan 21, 2021
For now at least, maybe in the future we will get something.
But I am down to everything to take down the bitch
why so much hate ? i mean sure she's an annoying dom + Lover Athia > slave Athia but Isha gave mc the biggest rod in town and a high libido to change his priorities from alcohol to women + other powers ,hope we won't have to kill her

• Angry
Reactions: MCDom

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
why so much hate ? i mean sure she's an annoying dom + Lover Athia > slave Athia but Isha gave mc the biggest rod in town and a high libido to change his priorities from alcohol to women + other powers ,hope we won't have to kill her
She may gave a gigantic rod to the mc, but made his life kinda miserable, he can’t think about sex for more than a second, even worse than the average F95 user.
She treats him like a toy or a slave, because MC is just a pawn for her.
Every sex scenes with her don’t feel like a mutual exchange of pleasure or feelings, you are never in charge or considered, heck you could be a wooden toy.
Also she has just a bitchy attitude, she never reveals shit, she is enigmatic af for the sake of making it.
Even the reason why she was thrown on earth is understandable.
She is nothing but mischievous, and not even the good kind.
Also the MC’s changing priorities were also caused by the necessity of having lost everything, if the lust meter wasn’t there he would probably got everything much faster.
I don’t think we will have the option to kill her, byt banish her to the shadow realm?
Sign me in

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Was the MC ever able to take the wagon back to his birthplace and dig up the supposed treasure? Thanks.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Was the MC ever able to take the wagon back to his birthplace and dig up the supposed treasure? Thanks.
Yes… one day lol.

The fact is that everytime a poll option is gone it gets replaced by another one on discord.
But as the poll story option on patron, the ones on discord are also voted by the patrons.
And the patrons pretty much vote for whatever the fuck they want, and on discord they go many times into a frenzy for something, a goblin frenzy, an ebony frenzy, a frenzy for pregnancy et cetera.
The Kirlic and Kate/Claire options, the ones that should continue the plot, are still on discord.
And last time it was this close to succeed but got surpassed by Bianca and Gavina.
So either the patrons change their minds, Chyos puts some story time update or gets the co developer to boost the updates or we will have to wait indefinitely.
Also there is the fact that not all patrons vote on discord (some didn’t even know there was one lol).
But this time is probably going to win, but even then, it needs to get votes on Patreon and yadda yadda.

Conclusion: if you are here for the main story come back in January (hopefully)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Hide

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
What's the general view of the deities around here? Do more people favor siding with Gwen or Athia?
Tried out both and I prefer siding with Athia atm, maybe that'll change because I completely transformed the nun in the church (don't remember her name)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes