odino

Aug 14, 2017
The game was played cleanly, without cheats, but on the quest with Natasha it turned out what happened. Depravity is mainly due to stealing at night and selling vials to Lucius. No markups have been made.
maybe need progress with 2 orc girl too cuz that story require water from church too

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's time for...

More Supplementary Notes to the Official Walkthrough!

Rumah Village: Umah quest

At a certain point - if I remember well, it's after you build Umah's tent - when you talk to Umin and you ask for a new bow he will answer you that you have to build a workshop for him and a storage building in the clearing.
So build them: Umin will make weapons in the workshop and you will store 40 wood/food/and so on.

Umin will be able to make a powerful new bow for you, but he will need 4 intestines of a plague fiend. Mind you: you can't have them using the cheatbook, so you must kill the plague fiends and collect them!

Hidden bonus enemies:

In october (10th month) you will see pumpkins everywhere. Go to the swamp, enter the cave - in NE corner you will find a strange pumpkin. Touch it and you will fight The Ancient One (lvl 48!!) and 2 plague fiends (lvl 26): so be prepared and come with Lyvia and Tia.
Kill 'em all: you will gain 16000 xp points + objects. Touch the Ancient One's corpse and you will get Vexx's Ring: equip it as an accessory.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So far the MC's party with Lyvia and Tia can deal the brigants,the orcs and the others. But there is room in the party for one more. I wonder who will be the next...? Perhaps a "healer"... or someone with magik attacks...who knows!
There are four possible characters that can join the MC’s team:
Imawyin mage fighter, Sabrina black mage, Bianca thief and Raaisha huntresses or spear user.
But Sabrina, Raaisha and Bianca have something that keep them away from entirely joining the MC’s party.
Sabrina is still bounded to Gwen and doesn’t leave her house, Raaisha doesn’t seem eagered to leave Rumah and Bianca can’t fight.
There is also Umah but I think she’ll remain pacific

Henriyk

Jun 8, 2020
The graphics in the game are from TK17, it is much easier to make than DAZ, but it is not easy to make beautiful characters.
But roughly speaking, it is the modified (TK17) graphics that were used for sex villa 2016-17 (dx8), correct me if wrong?. It also explains "zombie" eyes such as Penny's (see SV eyes from picture below). So we can hardly demand better animations with this "engine". Remember the MC anal scene with Frisha after she got a new dress, MC`s dick look like a first version rubber dildo from the 80s, and of course totally over the top dimensions :ROFLMAO:. But having said that, I actually think a lot of scenes are pretty well made with the tool he/they have.
sv.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Knowing biblically?
No for now you have to corrupt her, a no corruption route will be available either when she gets a bonus scene or the marriage update
Well after reading this, I put her on the back burner but when I started the quest for the missing girl the option to marry her was there as 1 of the rewards you can ask for.
So I ask and the next day in the kitchen she told MC that she knew about it and was added to the relationship page.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
5.0.0 fixed changelog:
  • Final part of Anya's quest (5 new animations for her) (+2 ntr are now implemented)
  • Some other fixes around the world that have been reported to me over the past weeks

alignment is not limited to 100, it can go past it...just don't sell your cum, you weirdo.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there a way to get to know Julia without having to use corruption?

If so please let me know.
Well yes, you CAN avoid meeting her directly via Yasmine by meeting her while meeting Giron for Johns and Emilys sake, when she is present or just talk to her in the Kitchen once... and than request her hand for marriage dureing Liandras storyline.
If you want the 3-some with Yasmine and Julia you need to corrupt her though
To spoil the water in the fountain, you need a depravity of 65+. But for some reason it doesn't work out for me (
...something that is easily explained by useing the searchbar...
alignment != (does not equal) corruption, some choices raise alignment but not corruption you are best served with a alignment score of 71, as that unlocks all potential content in the game so far
There are four possible characters that can join the MC’s team:
Imawyin mage fighter, Sabrina black mage, Bianca thief and Raaisha huntresses or spear user.
But Sabrina, Raaisha and Bianca have something that keep them away from entirely joining the MC’s party.
Sabrina is still bounded to Gwen and doesn’t leave her house, Raaisha doesn’t seem eagered to leave Rumah and Bianca can’t fight.
There is also Umah but I think she’ll remain pacific
With Mira discovering her Holy Powers she might be the next best thing to a party healer/priestess

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well yes, you CAN avoid meeting her directly via Yasmine by meeting her while meeting Giron for Johns and Emilys sake, when she is present or just talk to her in the Kitchen once... and than request her hand for marriage dureing Liandras storyline.
If you want the 3-some with Yasmine and Julia you need to corrupt her though

...something that is easily explained by useing the searchbar...
alignment != (does not equal) corruption, some choices raise alignment but not corruption you are best served with a alignment score of 71, as that unlocks all potential content in the game so far

With Mira discovering her Holy Powers she might be the next best thing to a party healer/priestess
#justiceforsearchbar

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes