RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I had to rename the file to *.save since the actual extension of *.rpgsave is not recognized
Screenshot_69.png
when I load the save, I can't move and am stuck like this...does this happen to you too? at this point I recommend loading an older save.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
if you wait a couple of secs the text about the father in the hall will appear
if not i can create a new save to attach
I waited. nothing happened. if you compress the file into a zip file, you can share it without changing the extension. changing it might have broken something.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay all you great players of this wonderful game, has anyone figured out how to get the harem for the mother and 2 daughters?
I played this more than 8 months ago and the harem route was started but not completed yet.
Has the harem route been completed for these 3?

It stats this in the walkthrough.
"""
9.Continue sleeping with her. At some point she will ask you what this is the two of you two are doing. Choose if you want a relationship or just fun.If you already completed Mira's ritual in the sanctum the relationship option for Emily isn't available. On the other hand, If you do Emily's route before Mira and choose to have a relationship with her she will later tell Mira about this and you start a dual relationship/Harem.

But the very next part says this.
"""
10. After 9. if you already kissed Mira and Emily caught you she will ask you what this is you are doing with her daughter. If you tell Emily that you would leave her if things between Mira and you work out she will end the relationship (If you started it), but you can still have fun with her.

So does it matter if you stay in the relationship with the mother or not?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Okay all you great players of this wonderful game, has anyone figured out how to get the harem for the mother and 2 daughters?
I played this more than 8 months ago and the harem route was started but not completed yet.
Has the harem route been completed for these 3?

It stats this in the walkthrough.
"""
9.Continue sleeping with her. At some point she will ask you what this is the two of you two are doing. Choose if you want a relationship or just fun.If you already completed Mira's ritual in the sanctum the relationship option for Emily isn't available. On the other hand, If you do Emily's route before Mira and choose to have a relationship with her she will later tell Mira about this and you start a dual relationship/Harem.

But the very next part says this.
"""
10. After 9. if you already kissed Mira and Emily caught you she will ask you what this is you are doing with her daughter. If you tell Emily that you would leave her if things between Mira and you work out she will end the relationship (If you started it), but you can still have fun with her.

So does it matter if you stay in the relationship with the mother or not?
don't tell her you will leave her. keeps the relationship going with both. as for harem...not fleshed out yet. frisha isn't one to share, mira is obviously weirded out by it, and emily wants to get married. you'll just have to wait for their stories to be completed...chyos has stayed quiet about what exactly a marriage would entail.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
I waited. nothing happened. if you compress the file into a zip file, you can share it without changing the extension. changing it might have broken something.
here is the new save from just after the father walked down the hall in zip format.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay reading the letter for the 2nd time and got through the father, son, sister and brother but the next one does not have a pic for it and I have no idea on who it is. who is it.jpg Never mind its not a person but it "family" goes there.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
don't tell her you will leave her. keeps the relationship going with both. as for harem...not fleshed out yet. frisha isn't one to share, mira is obviously weirded out by it, and emily wants to get married. you'll just have to wait for their stories to be completed...chyos has stayed quiet about what exactly a marriage would entail.
Frisha says that she isn't willing to share, but at the same time she acknowledges that MC is going to have other women and she also spies on MC having sex with her mother and iirc with Mira. She also joins in on bed with MC and her mother in one scene and lets her mother join in on another scene.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
here is the new save from just after the father walked down the hall in zip format.
left the house just fine after looking around like the dialogue told me to. Anyways, rest up, get some energy and the get into the house and hide in the closet on the 2nd floor. once roderic goes to bed at like 2 am, leave and go to this private study on the 2nd floor, look at this closet. that will trigger the next stage of the event. paying attention to the dialogue helps.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Может кто-нибудь объяснить мне, что я делаю неправильно? Я не могу продвинуться в квесте "Гибель веры". Нужно испортить воду в фонтане церкви спермой, но линия с этой опцией неактивна. Квест "Контролируй свою похоть" выполнен. 2.png 1.png 3.png

Reactions: odino
Jun 7, 2022
Can someone explain to me what I'm doing wrong? I can't make any progress on the "Doom of Faith" quest. You need to spoil the water in the fountain of the church with sperm, but the line with this option is inactive. The quest "Control Your Lust" is completed.
you need 70+ alignement and you need to do it when no one is in the church (ie at night)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Given the scope of the game, when do you guys expect it to end?
4-5 years at this pace, Chyos at some point it’s going to receive the so coveted co developer that will double the updates and content.
But to make you understand at what point in game are we, just take a look of the questlines and places on the map.
Not many questlines have really been finished, you could say that Emily finally ended, but I think the marriage, pregnancy and the harem in the family will be her last optional objectives.
Tia is almost close to the end line, Rumah has at least 2 more updates before the end, Penny hasn’t even started, Melissa just showed up et cetera.
The game to be really completed should have all the characters having a final closure arc that ends their story (bonus sex scenes are optional that really add some more depth or content to an already developed character/questline)
And looking at the map, we need to see yet many many places, and if those places are as developed as Arenfield, that will surely take a lot of time.
After all it’s an ambitious project that I do hope reaches completion, if it doesn’t get elongated by weird shenanigans or other ideas in the long run.

Last edited:

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
left the house just fine after looking around like the dialogue told me to. Anyways, rest up, get some energy and the get into the house and hide in the closet on the 2nd floor. once roderic goes to bed at like 2 am, leave and go to this private study on the 2nd floor, look at this closet. that will trigger the next stage of the event. paying attention to the dialogue helps.
i am confused. I went to the workshop, opened the closet, went upstairs to study, opened the closet, examined wine, examined festival book, went downstairs to front door, received message check workshop, went back to workshop, opened the closet, found nothing else to do, back to front door, received same message no matter what else I do. What am I missing?

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
i am confused. I went to the workshop, opened the closet, went upstairs to study, opened the closet, examined wine, examined festival book, went downstairs to front door, received message check workshop, went back to workshop, opened the closet, found nothing else to do, back to front door, received same message no matter what else I do. What am I missing?
You're confusing the workshop and Roderick's office. The office is on the 2nd floor, the workshop is on the 1st floor. You need to leave Arianna's room when "noise is heard". You see Roderick coming out of the office to the stairs and going down them. You follow him. He enters the workshop, goes to the closet and hides in it. After that, go into the workshop, go to the closet and find the hidden lock. Further in the text of the game.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Some people really can't understand how to play this game.

Yeah, you can choose your own order, but there is a proper order for plot reasons in fact.

For example,

- save Arianna, Mira's second and Athia last:

- best order for Mira's family: Mira's first half, Emily, Frisha and Mira's second half;

- you'd better complete Frisha before starting Penny because the Baron will hire Henry as a guard in front of his library in Penny's quest;

- you'd better complete Claire before starting Arianna's (because of the Cult's story);

- do Penny before Mira's second half: raise Penny's corr point with cumwine. You will do Mira's second half and Natasha at the church at the same time, this way;

- you'd better renovate your house before triggering Athia's quest;

and so on.
I used your suggestion except with emily I can't build the orphanage cause mira is doing the ritual, so what else should I do after these?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes