Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Hypothetical question: Would massacring everyone in the cultists' hideout including the Prophet affect anything like, say, the "Infiltrate the Cult" quest?
And also, is the werewolf only there for NTR or would there be other benefits of letting furboi live?

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Hypothetical question: Would massacring everyone in the cultists' hideout including the Prophet affect anything like, say, the "Infiltrate the Cult" quest?
And also, is the werewolf only there for NTR or would there be other benefits of letting furboi live?
Not quite sure about the first one, but for the werewolf there is no official ntr from him due to Patreon rules however there is a mod for an ntr scere between him and Arianna if you fail to rescue her from what I heard but you I have also heard you can only get it from the discord which I believe you have to be a Patron to get into though I could be wrong. As for the first question, we can only wait and see though I have heard no news of plans for it to effect "Infiltrate the Cult".

Reactions: Mossrock

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Not quite sure about the first one, but for the werewolf there is no official ntr from him due to Patreon rules however there is a mod for an ntr scere between him and Arianna if you fail to rescue her from what I heard but you I have also heard you can only get it from the discord which I believe you have to be a Patron to get into though I could be wrong. As for the first question, we can only wait and see though I have heard no news of plans for it to effect "Infiltrate the Cult".
Right, I recall reading about that mod but it slipped my mind. Reason I was asking is because the WT makes no mention of the Prophet and as for the werewolf, "(killing him will disable some future scenes)" is the hint we get which...isn't exactly explicit.
Guess I'll be backing up the relevant saves, just in case.
Thank you.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
It seems I am stuck with the Mira Questline.
I am at the point in which she goes to the church to be a priestess in training. Done the stuff with the romance novel and now I need to install a oven.

The thing is I already build the cauldron/oven but I dont get a prompt to build in Miras room. Questlog also states that I should talk to her in the evening but I get the same text about how warm her clothes are ect.

Any Ideas?

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
I recently downloaded the game again, so I have two questions about the changelog below
How can I trigger them?

v0.4.9.5a
  • Frisha's bonus scene
  • 1 new ntr animation for Tia & Lyvia

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I recently downloaded the game again, so I have two questions about the changelog below
How can I trigger them?

v0.4.9.5a
  • Frisha's bonus scene
  • 1 new ntr animation for Tia & Lyvia
I have a question for you. Did you look at the walkthrough?
Frisha's bonus scene is more or less spelled out in the walkthrough and Tia/Lyvia Ntr scenes can be seen by losing to enemies (which each type of enemy getting their own set of Ntr scenes)

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
you just have to walk to the star in the camp and sit down at exactly 6 pm.
Holy shit I've been switching flags, reverting progress and changing stats trying to get it to trigger, this "exactly 6pm" is literally one second. This is some bullshit.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Right, I recall reading about that mod but it slipped my mind. Reason I was asking is because the WT makes no mention of the Prophet and as for the werewolf, "(killing him will disable some future scenes)" is the hint we get which...isn't exactly explicit.
Guess I'll be backing up the relevant saves, just in case.
Thank you.
I don't think killing the Prophet will affect the mission. I didn't kill the werewolf - he was too strong, so I just ran away with Arianna. Then, he vanished... I have the feeling that he might be Roderic, in fact.

I have a question for you. Did you look at the walkthrough?
Frisha's bonus scene is more or less spelled out in the walkthrough and Tia/Lyvia Ntr scenes can be seen by losing to enemies (which each type of enemy getting their own set of Ntr scenes)
The Dude didn't follow the thread. When the update came out we told them a zillion times that Frisha's new scene is Grant screwing her if you don't pay her debt, and the Tia/Lyvia scene is with the brigands at south of the mine.

As usual, poor Mr Search Bar neglected.

Holy shit I've been switching flags, reverting progress and changing stats trying to get it to trigger, this "exactly 6pm" is literally one second. This is some bullshit.
I couldn't find your "original" question, but... if you can't trigger what you're supposed to trigger with Lyvia... well, you have to send away Tia by telling her: "Tia, darling, why don't you go and chop some logs? I have to seduce another chick".

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It seems I am stuck with the Mira Questline.
I am at the point in which she goes to the church to be a priestess in training. Done the stuff with the romance novel and now I need to install a oven.

The thing is I already build the cauldron/oven but I dont get a prompt to build in Miras room. Questlog also states that I should talk to her in the evening but I get the same text about how warm her clothes are ect.

Any Ideas?
You have to talk to her after dinner.

Mind you: talking to her before dinner/after dinner/after Emily goes to bed triggers different scenes/events.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I think it changed the exactly 6pm, since during evening I just send Tia to woodcutting and I get the scene with Lyvia talking about stuff and get affection.
I don’t even wait till evening I just screw around the map and then return when I think it’s enough late and I get Lyvia’s affection points and scenes

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
I don't think killing the Prophet will affect the mission. I didn't kill the werewolf - he was too strong, so I just ran away with Arianna. Then, he vanished... I have the feeling that he might be Roderic, in fact.

The Dude didn't follow the thread. When the update came out we told them a zillion times that Frisha's new scene is Grant screwing her if you don't pay her debt, and the Tia/Lyvia scene is with the brigands at south of the mine.

As usual, poor Mr Search Bar neglected.

I couldn't find your "original" question, but... if you can't trigger what you're supposed to trigger with Lyvia... well, you have to send away Tia by telling her: "Tia, darling, why don't you go and chop some logs? I have to seduce another chick".
I don't think it's Roderic, This was a while ago but if I remember right there was a time where I messed with my stats which allowed me to have the ability to kill the werewolf, If I remember right if you do this I think there is a bit of dialogue when you fight Roderic where the MC says something along the lines of "I thought I killed you" and Roderic says "Did you think I was/ or am the only one"

odino

Aug 14, 2017
i wonder which one realy is trolling small text asking for help that asked alots or 2-5 comment after its that saying there is search in length of text books?!
if you tired of answering or whatever just ignore the comment

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
You have to talk to her after dinner.
Unfortunately that did not work.
She has the same lines before and after dinner and I can only peek on her when everyone is going to bed.

Edit: I am just a Idiot. Build the Cauldron and my brain thought that was the thing I needed to progress. Got her the copper oven now and can progress.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Unfortunately that did not work.
She has the same lines before and after dinner and I can only peek on her when everyone is going to bed.
Try also before dinner, I remember that I did all the oven stuff in one morning (in game).
Also it’s an oven that needs to be built no cauldrons.
Edit: Oh so it was about the Cauldron, oh well great that it worked

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
You couldn't find my original because there isn't one that's mine, but...mate...I literally quoted the answer, you could've followed the quotes to find the question to which your answer isn't an answer.

What I couldn't do for a while is
"Sit with Lyvia at the campfire in the evening" (questlog)
"13.Talk to her again inside the camp when she's sitting at the fire" (walkthrough)
a short cutscene that didn't want to trigger, however it's necessary to not outright kill mercenaries but to have the option to recruit mercenaries.
"(merc band name) will rise!" was the only response from Lyvia when talking to her,
and just sitting at the fire just whenever resulted in the message "Time passes as you watch the flames."
Questlog was useless, walkthrough was useless, and close all suggestions here including sending Tia away were useless, until I found the one that actually addressed the exact problem with the exact solution:

I just had to sit with Lyvia at exaclty 18:00 to progress. Which is ridiculous. But worked. And Tia was also sitting there so that wasn't an issue.

(I'm leaving this deliberately keyword stuffed comment to help others who use the search function to find the answer.)

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You couldn't find my original because there isn't one that's mine, but...mate...I literally quoted the answer, you could've followed the quotes to find the question to which your answer isn't an answer.

What I couldn't do for a while is
"Sit with Lyvia at the campfire in the evening" (questlog)
"13.Talk to her again inside the camp when she's sitting at the fire" (walkthrough)
a short cutscene that didn't want to trigger, however it's necessary to not outright kill mercenaries but to have the option to recruit mercenaries.
"(merc band name) will rise!" was the only response from Lyvia when talking to her,
and just sitting at the fire just whenever resulted in the message "Time passes as you watch the flames."
Questlog was useless, walkthrough was useless, and close all suggestions here including sending Tia away were useless, until I found the one that actually addressed the exact problem with the exact solution:

I just had to sit with Lyvia at exaclty 18:00 to progress. Which is ridiculous. But worked. And Tia was also sitting there so that wasn't it.

(I'm leaving this deliberately keyword stuffed comment to help others who use the search function to find the answer.)
Weird, in all of my playthroughs I always got it right, the Lyvia conversation, without checking external information, it ain’t that hard.
RevGen10 you that are that are probably better than me in this stuff, whaddya think?
Edit: nvm

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes