Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
More Supplementary Notes to the Official walkthrough:

Raaisha's quest while searching for Orcs village:

- if you find out Dasaan's tent and kill him: if you bury him, then alignment -5.

Reactions: playa2

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I wonder if mermaids exist in ASWS universe, so far we have orc girls, one female elves and two dwarves.
What other bangable species can arrive other than goblins?
(Please no centaurs)

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
I wonder if mermaids exist in ASWS universe, so far we have orc girls, one female elves and two dwarves.
(Please no centaurs)
probably the cat you welcome in your home will turn into a catgirl at some point ? or maybe an ogress ?

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
(Please no centaurs)
I guess it's theoretically possible, but from the looks of it it doesn't looks like there are major ocean/beach locations so unless they live in fresh water I don't think we would really see them if they did

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
probably the cat you welcome in your home will turn into a catgirl at some point ? or maybe an ogress ?
For the cat is official that she won’t become a cat girl, an Ogress, maybe.
I guess it's theoretically possible, but from the looks of it it doesn't looks like there are major ocean/beach locations so unless they live in fresh water I don't think we would really see them if they did
Then we need an aquarium, many aquariums

• Haha
Reactions: Yotetar and playa2

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
(Please no centaurs)
there is a mermaid figure at the bottom left side of the map, just sayin'...

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
how do I mind corrupt bandits?
I think you cannot mind-corrupt bandits, the one who you can mind-corrupt is Gurtak with the spell, if that's what you looking at.
Or are you talking about the wine?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
there is a mermaid figure at the bottom left side of the map, just sayin'...
Then let’s hope it’s not just a mythical decoration
how do I mind corrupt bandits?
I think you cannot mind-corrupt bandits, the one who you can mind-corrupt is Gurtak with the spell, if that's what you looking at.
Or are you talking about the wine?
You can corrupt Brigands, only after finishing all magic spells with Sabrina and having high witchcraft helps

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Then let’s hope it’s not just a mythical decoration

You can corrupt Brigands, only after finishing all magic spells with Sabrina and having high witchcraft helps
Brigands, not bandits, brigands appear AFTER the bandits

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You do realise that just because a Patreon Update is made it's not automatically uploaded here...right?
that aside he is in central europes time zone so there are still some hours left.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes