mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That's the huge big problem, pal: too many people just won't pay attention at the dialogues.

Anyway, I've always told you guys: don't sell cum vials to Lucius, because of what happens to Kate in the tavern.

I WILL ADD: the more cum vials you sell to Lucius, the more cum vials Giron will give Dave in order to corrupt Frisha.

So, if you love grinding, just sell those fucking vials of yours. :devilish:

Do you need cash? 1 elderwood log = 1 gold coin, pals.
To be fair though, this really makes logical sense

Who the fuck goes into a mind control game and thinks "ok, I am gonna sell my mind control to the most corrupt merchant I know. I am sure he will use it responsibly"

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
To be fair though, this really makes logical sense

Who the fuck goes into a mind control game and thinks "ok, I am gonna sell my mind control to the most corrupt merchant I know. I am sure he will use it responsibly"
Your actions have consequences, Lucius probably uses it reasonably I am 100% sure is a nice guy, just like his brother Grant, they would never use it to abuse young women in need of help!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The Penny, then whoever is next, you can also mind corrupt brigands.
Cheating as Ottoeight said can fuck you up badly
Some people really can't understand how to play this game.

Yeah, you can choose your own order, but there is a proper order for plot reasons in fact.

For example,

- save Arianna, Mira's second and Athia last:

- best order for Mira's family: Mira's first half, Emily, Frisha and Mira's second half;

- you'd better complete Frisha before starting Penny because the Baron will hire Henry as a guard in front of his library in Penny's quest;

- you'd better complete Claire before starting Arianna's (because of the Cult's story);

- do Penny before Mira's second half: raise Penny's corr point with cumwine. You will do Mira's second half and Natasha at the church at the same time, this way;

- you'd better renovate your house before triggering Athia's quest;

and so on.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Some people really can't understand how to play this game.

Yeah, you can choose your own order, but there is a proper order for plot reasons in fact.

For example,

- save Arianna, Mira's second and Athia last:

- best order for Mira's family: Mira's first half, Emily, Frisha and Mira's second half;

- you'd better complete Frisha before starting Penny because the Baron will hire Henry as a guard in front of his library in Penny's quest;

- you'd better complete Claire before starting Arianna's (because of the Cult's story);

- do Penny before Mira's second half: raise Penny's corr point with cumwine. You will do Mira's second half and Natasha at the church at the same time, this way;

- you'd better renovate your house before triggering Athia's quest;

and so on.
That's one of the thing that I don't really like about this game is your forced to start Relationships with other Characters to advanced other Quest. Like Arianna, you can't find out about the hidden Cult until do Claire's quest, but what if you don't want to do Claire Quest or have Relationship with her? Well, you have no choice.
Same for Emily, what if you only want her to be like a mother figure for the MC, no sexual interactions or fantasizing, alsond want to do Athia story? You can't because you need to do Emily's story to unlock House Renovation.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hat's one of the thing that I don't really like about this game is your forced to start Relationships with other Characters to advanced other Quest. Like Arianna, you can't find out about the hidden Cult until do Claire's quest, but what if you don't want to do Claire Quest or have Relationship with her? Well, you have no choice.
You have Options, so far knowing that Thomas is part of the Cult and them operating below Arenfield is an optional information you can aquire before haveing Ariane being abducted and haveing a revelation with her Dad.
Afterwards Roderick will tell you about their Operations in Arenfield

Reactions: Ottoeight and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That's one of the thing that I don't really like about this game is your forced to start Relationships with other Characters to advanced other Quest. Like Arianna, you can't find out about the hidden Cult until do Claire's quest, but what if you don't want to do Claire Quest or have Relationship with her? Well, you have no choice.
Same for Emily, what if you only want her to be like a mother figure for the MC, no sexual interactions or fantasizing, alsond want to do Athia story? You can't because you need to do Emily's story to unlock House Renovation.
Not every quest is like that.
Tia can be avoided and so Rumah, Penny, Sabrina, Lyvia…
You lose just a chunk of gameplay and their story.
You can ignore Claire completely, and even if you don’t like a character you can just start a casual sexual relationship and no love or send them into the ntr route like Emily.
But yes sadly or not, there are some characters that are needed to continue the plot or other stories, mostly comes from Emily’s family and Isha.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Not every quest is like that.
Tia can be avoided and so Rumah, Penny, Sabrina, Lyvia…
You lose just a chunk of gameplay and their story.
You can ignore Claire completely, and even if you don’t like a character you can just start a casual sexual relationship and no love or send them into the ntr route like Emily.
But yes sadly or not, there are some characters that are needed to continue the plot or other stories, mostly comes from Emily’s family and Isha.
Well, for Infiltrating the Cult quest (Still unfinished) you still be need a bang Claire and Again in the cellar in order trigger another scene to get the Key to help Rodric. Possibly help Arianna? If the story ever continues.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, for Infiltrating the Cult quest (Still unfinished) you still be need a bang Claire and Again in the cellar in order trigger another scene to get the Key to help Rodric. Possibly help Arianna? If the story ever continues.
Mmmh who knows, the option just popped in the poll and Chyos is always scarce of informations, the door could also be discovered in the same quest, if you didn’t have sex with claire, when it comes.
I’ll ask Chyos for details.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No, you can enter that tunnel from Rodericks little chamber aswell and observe the ritual.
Claires involvement is totally optional
You can also learn from Thomas involvement with the Cult by sending Liandra to Giron and listen into his conversation with Thomas or just skip that part of the story and learn about it later when the quest is further advanced or even completed.
getting involved with Claire is the fastest route to get access to the thievery skill and the Mansion though, otherwise it takes a while to advance with Frishas Quest

Reactions: Ottoeight and zARRR

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
No, you can enter that tunnel from Rodericks little chamber aswell and observe the ritual.
Claires involvement is totally optional
You can also learn from Thomas involvement with the Cult by sending Liandra to Giron and listen into his conversation with Thomas or just skip that part of the story and learn about it later when the quest is further advanced or even completed.
getting involved with Claire is the fastest route to get access to the thievery skill and the Mansion though, otherwise it takes a while to advance with Frishas Quest
Isn't that door in Rodric Cellar to lead to the Inn hidden Catacombs Locked?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Isn't that door in Rodric Cellar to lead to the Inn hidden Catacombs Locked?
the door from the Inn to the Tunnel is locked, not the one from Rodericks cave and the tunnel leading to the crypt has no locked door as far as I recall... there is a door to the mansion that can't be lock picked though

Reactions: zARRR

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
the door from the Inn to the Tunnel is locked, not the one from Rodericks cave and the tunnel leading to the crypt has no locked door as far as I recall... there is a door to the mansion that can't be lock picked though
Load up one of my saves Infiltrate the Cult Quest, haven't started Relationship with Claire or started her Quest. That door in Rodric Cellar doesn't open, just clicks.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Load up one of my saves Infiltrate the Cult Quest, haven't started Relationship with Claire or started her Quest. That door in Rodric Cellar doesn't open, just clicks.
Have you tried on a day when Roderick is waiting his medicine and around midnight?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, and still only clicks.
Not sure what it might trigger...maybe it's a conversation with Roderick in his Study or maybe it's not currently implemented.
the potential is there though.
I only entered the Tunnel from Rodericks Cave after also unlocking the tunnel from the Inn.
Afterall Claire is one of the hottest MILFs in Arenfield

Reactions: animeking2264

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Not sure what it might trigger...maybe it's a conversation with Roderick in his Study or maybe it's not currently implemented.
the potential is there though.
I only entered the Tunnel from Rodericks Cave after also unlocking the tunnel from the Inn.
Afterall Claire is one of the hottest MILFs in Arenfield
Probably the only way is through Claire Quest and Relationship. Just wish there were more other options than forced, but yea.
Claire is the hottest she's also been wanting sex for a long time you can tell from her desires. And the thing about this game is that younger chicks like Arianna and Kate has a higher pitch moaning voice, the Older like 40 or so chicks like Claire Emily as a deeper pitched moaning voice, while unknown age like Isha/Gwen has the deeper voice.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Probably the only way is through Claire Quest and Relationship. Just wish there were more other options than forced, but yea.
Claire is the hottest she's also been wanting sex for a long time you can tell from her desires. And the thing about this game is that younger chicks like Arianna and Kate has a higher pitch moaning voice, the Older like 40 or so chicks like Claire Emily as a deeper pitched moaning voice, while unknown age like Isha/Gwen has the deeper voice.
Well originally Lock picking was part of that Quest aswell, but Chyos rewrote Biancas first encounter a bit in order to make it available without Claires involvement, so I am sure that Chyos should be capable to change that interaction with the door and observing that first Cermon without Claire aswell once that Quest continues.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If you dislike a chick just bang her once. Every quest/substory is good and my humble advice for everybody is: play them all, even Rumah (or so).

Jeebus, I banged the sabertooth orchess, too (yikes!). :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes