Teal

Aug 8, 2016
I'm at the stage of Anya's quest where it tells me to find out what the neighbours are doing. What neighbours?

Reactions: MCDom

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Although I've not finished the newest contents of Anya, my instinct always told me she is a black widow who killed her grandmother before and now lure MC to become her newest victim after I saw her dressed differently and slutishly in the last few updates. I feel scared when I play without walkthough! :eek: Maybe I should become Gwen's Champion to be immune to poison... :unsure:
Fuck! My instinct was partly right! :cry:
Game_UsQuKCtwRp.jpg

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: zARRR
Jul 2, 2022
Im going to replay this (i lost my save), is it easiest to follow the walkthrough from beginning to end (like start with Mira and do as much as possible before moving on to Tia) or do a bit of everything?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
4.9.6 is the latest walkthrough. Chyos only makes one after .5 and .0 updates. it says so on the first post of this thread. like...it barely takes a min to read it. this is also why it's better to wait for the 5.0.0 release because then you have a walkthrough for everything new. :FacePalm:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Im going to replay this (i lost my save), is it easiest to follow the walkthrough from beginning to end (like start with Mira and do as much as possible before moving on to Tia) or do a bit of everything?
do what the walkthrough says.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
4.9.6 is the latest walkthrough. Chyos only makes one after .5 and .0 updates. it says so on the first post of this thread. like...it barely takes a min to read it. this is also why it's better to wait for the 5.0.0 release because then you have a walkthrough for everything new. :FacePalm:
Man, why do we keep going, just to suffer?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Man, why do we keep going, just to suffer?
idk man. I'm starting to think that I'll just click ignore for anyone who asks questions like that. I've always been the type of player to figure things out on my own or through a walkthrough. when I've needed help, I usually search the thread first to see if someone else has already answered that question before asking the question. I just don't get why others wouldn't do the same.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Is Natasha the only girl that can grow bigger? Apart from the witch
technically liandra can too if you take her back to giron and let her be transformed by the potion that transformed yasmine. though why do that when you can just take her to your camp. >.>

I have a strong feeling chyos may limit doing that in the future because it generates a lot of extra work.

Reactions: Sossi0

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
technically liandra can too if you take her back to giron and let her be transformed by the potion that transformed yasmine. though why do that when you can just take her to your camp. >.>

I have a strong feeling chyos may limit doing that in the future because it generates a lot of extra work.
Im gonna check that out thank you !

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
idk man. I'm starting to think that I'll just click ignore for anyone who asks questions like that. I've always been the type of player to figure things out on my own or through a walkthrough. when I've needed help, I usually search the thread first to see if someone else has already answered that question before asking the question. I just don't get why others wouldn't do the same.
Me too, always searching the threads or search if someone has already made a comment about ut, saves your time and also the bad inpression you could do by asking that question.

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
hmm..5.4 will probably end up being the emily update that will include marriage and pregnancy. so...about 2-3 months?
This Is the first time i play this game and im probably half the way in so i didnt really now how fast the updates come out or what the updates are gonna cover but yeah, im looking forward to that

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
This Is the first time i play this game and im probably half the way in so i didnt really now how fast the updates come out or what the updates are gonna cover but yeah, im looking forward to that
usually, chyos aims at monthly releases. this time he got sick with covid so there were some delays. there is a content poll on the patreon that decides what each update will be about. currently based on voting patterns, 5.1 will about the queen and princess, 5.2 will be about lyvia, 5.3 will be about tia, and 5.4 will be about emily. after that, it just depends on how how the votes shift the next few updates drop.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes