Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
ASwS walkthrough supplementary notes (part III):

Emily FIRST rescue mission:
- if you need money, every morning Mira will give you the money she collects for the ransom; first time she gave me 20 silver coins, then I went to rescue Emily;
- enter the shed - if you kill the bandit +1 alignment, if you don't kill him -1 alignment. There are 5 gold coins (if I remember well) in the chest under the bed;
- after you find the camp, go back to Lyvia and tell her: she will give you 3 gold coins. Now, get back to the camp and wait for the night.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
People a question, how did the MC Corruption increase without causing NTR?

If I sell bottles of semen to Lucius, will he give it to someone and provoke NTR with some character or is that reliable and just increase some girl's corruption?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

If I sell bottles of semen to Lucius, will he give it to someone and provoke NTR with some character or is that reliable and just increase some girl's corruption?
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You might need to explain what you mean by "NTR".

Anyway, I guess you can't tell the difference between MC's corruption and NPCs' corruption.

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
Mira has 6 affection but It doesnt increase anymore when i read with her. Do i just keep doing that ?

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Mira has 6 affection but It doesnt increase anymore when i read with her. Do i just keep doing that ?
The walkthrough covers that.

If you don't want to sell potions to Lucius, the fastest way is to give cumwine to Penny during her quest. Giving it to Hiba also adds points. Ottoeight also gave other tips a few pages ago.

Reactions: leproso0413

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021

If you don't want to sell potions to Lucius, the fastest way is to give cumwine to Penny during her quest. Giving it to Hiba also adds points. Ottoeight also gave other tips a few pages ago.
The walkthrough says to keep reading with her so that you can unlock the kiss option but i have tried many times

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The walkthrough says to keep reading with her so that you can unlock the kiss option but i have tried many times
You can put the arm on her back at 7 affection (you said 6 though, you are not using some cheat edit fuckery are you - but put the arm on her back only at 7). At 8 affection, you should keep calm instead of kissing her. At 9 you can kiss her and the MC and her will start to develop a relationship.

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
You can put the arm on her back at 7 affection (you said 6 though, you are not using some cheat edit fuckery are you). At 8 affection, you should keep calm instead of kissing her. At 9 you can kiss her and the MC and her will start to develop a relationship.
You can put the arm on her back at 7 affection (you said 6 though, you are not using some cheat edit fuckery are you - but put the arm on her back only at 7). At 8 affection, you should keep calm instead of kissing her. At 9 you can kiss her and the MC and her will start to develop a relationship.
Ok i figured It out , i had 6 affection and i could already put and arm on her back for some reason ( not using any cheat ). But if i do so i can't raise the affection, instead if i let the mc read and do nothing else the affection increases.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Think of yourself as a delivery man. What do you deliver? Sausage.

So do your job an deliver her some sausage.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
He meant to ask: how to corrupt chicks without risking to be cucked. Same old story - they can't tell the difference between MC's alignment and chicks' corruption points; they won't understand what ntr means in this game.

you are not using some cheat edit fuckery are you -
Of course he is.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Putting Cum into Tia's bucket also adds corruption.
Stealing 4 wine from Thomas in the cellar +1 each time
Stealing Wood from Thomas +1 for each pile (I think there were 4)
Stealing Gold from Thomas +1 each time
Corrupting the Holywater in the Church +1

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
View attachment 1907063
hmm...if voting patterns hold, then about 450-480 votes will be tallied. for tia to pull off an upset, she'd need 20% + whatever% lyvia got. so...most likely lyvia will win, then tia for 5.3 and then mostly likely emily for 5.4. after that it's a toss up between melissa and mira (mira's popularity must suck).
Personally my favourite girl to be with MC had been Penny (definitely a better girl for him than childhood friend Mira imo), so looks like it would be quite a wait for any more stuff with her. Nuts.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Putting Cum into Tia's bucket also adds corruption.
Stealing 4 wine from Thomas in the cellar +1 each time
Stealing Wood from Thomas +1 for each pile (I think there were 4)
Stealing Gold from Thomas +1 each time
Corrupting the Holywater in the Church +1
Let’s be real, stealing from Thomas should -1, we are just doing a favor to the community.
Also stealing from the chests of the soldiers gives corruption

cornelius85

May 19, 2017

Changelog:
0.4.9.9b:

• Nyra's bonus scene (7 animations)
  • The next part of Anya's quest (2 animations + some transition animations & images. ~200 images)
  • Some bugfixes around the board (the cat quest is still bugged, I didn't have time to fix it :( )
  • SMP's dialogue overhaul.

0.4.9.6b:
  • 5 new animations for Anya + you can progress her story a bit further.
  • Fixed the problem with the Doubleshot not being learned (talk to Corven again)
  • Other fixes all around the game that have been reported by you.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Personally my favourite girl to be with MC had been Penny (definitely a better girl for him than childhood friend Mira imo), so looks like it would be quite a wait for any more stuff with her. Nuts.
penny's great, yeh. if it was a ranked based voting mechanic I think the other choices might stack up higher.

Changelog:
0.4.9.9b:

• Nyra's bonus scene (7 animations)
  • The next part of Anya's quest (2 animations + some transition animations & images. ~200 images)
  • Some bugfixes around the board (the cat quest is still bugged, I didn't have time to fix it :( )
  • SMP's dialogue overhaul.

0.4.9.6b:
  • 5 new animations for Anya + you can progress her story a bit further.
  • Fixed the problem with the Doubleshot not being learned (talk to Corven again)
  • Other fixes all around the game that have been reported by you.
I see the game's leaked now

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Putting Cum into Tia's bucket also adds her corruption.
Stealing 4 wine from Thomas in the cellar +1 alignment each time
Stealing Wood from Thomas +1alignment for each pile (I think there were 4)
Stealing Gold from Thomas +1 alignment each time
Corrupting the Holywater in the Church +1 alignment
Let's "help" the lads who so desperately need our guide. So, let's talk about MC's ALIGNMENT when referring to his corruption. Let's talk about corruption when referring to Relations: corruption points.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes