ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
apart from what character it is since I'm doing the walkthrough things and with kate she tells me to do that first and with the mother I've already reached step 3
Do the serving game and as soon as it starts go to Thomas and tell him she's too tired to work, that way the game ends and they'll have the midnight talk

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
That is a whole can of worms we should not get into, But..... They must shit in holes I have not seen a single bathroom or chamber pot.... Also, you know that moment during a sex scene where it switches to the angle of the Mc's ass in missionary? is this a jump scare to anyone else?
For me, that should be an important topic. There is a lack of shit in this game. Houses doesnt have bathrooms to take a shit or pee, not even the mayor.
For biological reasons, people needs to go, when nature calls, you must answer.
That' doesnt mean to have scat or gold rainingas a fetish, but boy, why people in video games doesn't need to shit? That's not realistic.
ZaRR make a propose in the discord, so they stop the goblin crusade.

To the question: is for the player, to not have doubts on their sexuality.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
For me, that should be an important topic. There is a lack of shit in this game. Houses doesnt have bathrooms to take a shit or pee, not even the mayor.
For biological reasons, people needs to go, when nature calls, you must answer.
That' doesnt mean to have scat or gold rainingas a fetish, but boy, why people in video games doesn't need to shit? That's not realistic.
ZaRR make a propose in the discord, so they stop the goblin crusade.

To the question: is for the player, to not have doubts on their sexuality.
Man, I am already in a weird purgatory on discord, I don’t wanna be labeled as the “shit Connoisseur“, I’ll ask about bathroom that’s the best I can do

Last edited:
Reactions: Yotetar

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Yotetar they truly appreciated yes, it went marvelous, the topic is no more the “goblin crusade“ but “Should we give zARRR a new nickname”, truly marvelous!
Dont lose hope,going to the bathroom is a natural thing, unless you are a plant.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Screenshot_38.png
hmm...if voting patterns hold, then about 450-480 votes will be tallied. for tia to pull off an upset, she'd need 20% + whatever% lyvia got. so...most likely lyvia will win, then tia for 5.3 and then mostly likely emily for 5.4. after that it's a toss up between melissa and mira (mira's popularity must suck).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 1907063
hmm...if voting patterns hold, then about 450-480 votes will be tallied. for tia to pull off an upset, she'd need 20% + whatever% lyvia got. so...most likely lyvia will win, then tia for 5.3 and then mostly likely emily for 5.4. after that it's a toss up between melissa and mira (mira's popularity must suck).
Last time the Crusade pulled through and made the targeted goal win within 2 votes, so you might be off with Emily.
I'll stay true to Emily though so let's hope your prediction holds true

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I am actually shocked that Gavina and Bianca got 11% fricking already, while Arianna is stil at 6%.
Goblin fever hit like a truck

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Last time the Crusade pulled through and made the targeted goal win within 2 votes, so you might be off with Emily.
I'll stay true to Emily though so let's hope your prediction holds true
I'm just extrapolating based on the current percentages. lyvia should win this one with ~340 votes. tia should win 5.3 with ~250 votes next poll (emily will maybe have ~220 votes). and then for 5.4, emily will win with 300...ofc these numbers will change when it becomes obvious who will win and what other choices pop up. melissa is a close competitor with 90 votes from previous polls and a growth rate of 16% meaning that she will be at ~170 votes by the end of this poll, then 250 for for 5.4, but...she could maybe beat out emily for 5.4 if she got a boost in the polls.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I am actually shocked that Gavina and Bianca got 11% fricking already, while Arianna is stil at 6%.
Goblin fever hit like a truck
bianca and gavina = goblins
arianna = weirdos in the closet performing demonic rituals
goblins > lore. though I suppose there would probably be sex scenes with the arianna quest but there's not enough information about it. meanwhile B&G clearly means we about to get some goblins.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
bianca and gavina = goblins
arianna = weirdos in the closet performing demonic rituals
goblins > lore. though I suppose there would probably be sex scenes with the arianna quest but there's not enough information about it. meanwhile B&G clearly means we about to get some goblins.
I swear to god, I am hacking discord, they keep posting that damn gif “anime goblin’s boobs” those weirdos!
(I am going to turn into Goblin slayer I swear)
They probably realized that after Tia’s update, we will stop seeing for a while orcs so they went with plan B, or should I say G, Goblin plan

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes