Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
I feel like you've already cried about this same exact issue in this thread before. You aren't owed a free game just because this is a pirate site.

Also I find it pretty funny that you're going on about lack of balls yet you seem to have none yourself since instead of being a proud pirate who takes what he wants you're sitting around waiting for free handouts :ROFLMAO:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
You don't steal though... you ask people to steal for you and than as a form of charity share their loot with you.
That certainly takes balls :FacePalm:
When I download content I didnt pay for, thats stealing.

When a site posts content from a developer that has it exclusively on Patreon/subscribestar/itch.io, thats stealing.

When a person refuses to share content they have on the pirate site they use, thats being a hypocrite.

When a person only uses that pirate site to get content, thats being cheap.

I am cheap. I got no problem admitting that.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I feel like you've already cried about this same exact issue in this thread before. You aren't owed a free game just because this is a pirate site.

Also I find it pretty funny that you're going on about lack of balls yet you seem to have none yourself since instead of being a proud pirate who takes what he wants you're sitting around waiting for free handouts :ROFLMAO:
Actually I am, thats like the whole point of a pirate site lmfao. Its you guys who dont seem to understand why pirate sites even exists, if you all wanna discuss the game you can do so on the discord you know? Most of us here want to steal content.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When I download content I didnt pay for, thats stealing.

When a site posts content from a developer that has it exclusively on Patreon/subscribestar/itch.io, thats stealing.

When a person refuses to share content they have on the pirate site they use, thats being a hypocrite.

When a person only uses that pirate site to get content, thats being cheap.

I am cheap. I got no problem admitting that.
No...actually THAT is being a hypocrate.
If you stole this content from a developer than this would be being a pirate... what you describe is being a beggar that complains about lack of donations.
Actually I am, thats like the whole point of a pirate site lmfao. Its you guys who dont seem to understand why pirate sites even exists, if you all wanna discuss the game you can do so on the discord you know? Most of us here want to steal content.
Most guys around are gratefull for games being shared, they may bring other games to attention so they get shared, but they don't demand... That's only limited to a few individuals feeling themselfs as "Pirates" who are being entitled to stuff willing shared here

Reactions: Mal1 and zARRR

BBC King

May 8, 2021
No...actually THAT is being a hypocrate.
If you stole this content from a developer than this would be being a pirate... what you describe is being a beggar that complains about lack of donations.
All you are doing is trying to use semantics to support your argument. This isnt even about pirating anymore you just want to be right lol, which is how most internet arguments end up so i shouldnt be surprised.

Most guys around are gratefull for games being shared, they may bring other games to attention so they get shared, but they don't demand... That's only limited to a few individuals feeling themselfs as "Pirates" who are being entitled to stuff willing shared here
This aint a soup kitchen dude, this is a website that distributes content free of charge from creators which then deprives that creator of potential support. The whole "we bring attention to games" is some bullshit high morality wannabe's like you tell yourself so you dont feel like as much of a dick.

Im a dick for stealing content and so are you. Own it.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
This is one of those games where everyone dickrides the developer so they refuse to post the latest update until it becomes "public".

Pretty annoying I know, especially considering this is suppose to be a pirate site but people like to grow a conscience and heart on CERTAIN games...hypocrites you ask me.
I think it's more because those midway updates are test versions with no walkthrough and with bugs... people post dumbass questions, criticism, and stuff without those things, so imagine the scenario...

When 5.0 drops somebody will post this... the uploader generally is the Darth guy (forgot the full nickname, sorry) and he follows this rule.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
All you are doing is trying to use semantics to support your argument. This isnt even about pirating anymore you just want to be right lol, which is how most internet arguments end up so i shouldnt be surprised.

This aint a soup kitchen dude, this is a website that distributes content stolen from creators which then deprives that creator of potential support. The whole "we bring attention to games" is some bullshit high morality wannabe's like you tell yourself so you dont feel like as much of a dick.

Im a dick for stealing content and so are you. Own it.
No you are begger with dreams of granduer.
Your whole point is naught by the simple fact that this thread was not created by a Pirate but by the dev of the game himself, aswell as the fact that he willingly shares his game with everyone visiting, he just gives preferential treatment to those actively supporting him.
Your self entitlement tries to justify your own impatients to wait for the dev to share what he is willing to do.

You are not a Dick for stealing, for that you first need the balls to do anything than lament your own missfortune for not haveing what others do.

Reactions: zARRR

BBC King

May 8, 2021
No you are begger with dreams of granduer.
Your whole point is naught by the simple fact that this thread was not created by a Pirate but by the dev of the game himself, aswell as the fact that he willingly shares his game with everyone visiting, he just gives preferential treatment to those actively supporting him.
Your self entitlement tries to justify your own impatients to wait for the dev to share what he is willing to do.

You are not a Dick for stealing, for that you first need the balls to do anything than lament your own missfortune for not haveing what others do.
Your whole point is naught by the simple fact that this entire website was created to distribute exclusive XXX content for free. Just because Chyos made a thread dont mean people arent being dicks by stealing content that they didnt pay for or support. Im pretty sure a majority of developers agree that they would want more supporters and money instead of their work being leaked online to a large group of individuals free of charge.

You have convinced yourself into thinking you are doing them a favor whilst also trying to maintain a moral highground. Sorry bud, you are just a deluded pirate.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
My... you seem to far gone to argue with... you even disregard the fact that you are haveing this discussions with people actively supporting The Dev.
But yeah, feel sorry for yourself, blame the world for not understanding your "noble" "pirate" heart and wallow in your missery

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Just to add on, besides a bonus scene with nyra, there is basically no new sex scenes in 4.9.9 (at least none that I would consider as a sex scene). 5.0.0 will contain those. I don't see the point of downloading small incremental updates when you can just wait for 5.0.0 to drop that will include everything including bugfixes. Be a pirate if you want but at least be a smart pirate.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Doesnt matter what you are getting, what matters is what you dont have.

If saves are compatible should be the only concern. Between multiple back-up save files and the people who will inevitably just ask for files.

Also if any need it I can offer grammar lessons, like how to spell "misery", when to use quotations around words, how to properly use ellipses and basic sentence structure. I may be a pirate but I can say that im a literate one. ;)

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I dont know why you are arguing with dickheads. We are all morons here by his definition.

If he wants to cry more because he cannot masturbate with the content of this particular game, when there is thousands of games, that's because he is salty.Nothing more, nothing less.

People will share content when they want, people will be a greedy bastards when they want, people will act like superior moralistic gaylords when they want.

Welcome to Boston. Australian free real state of pirates.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
"Gaylords" watch it or you will get cancelled, the amount of moral righteousness on this thread in particular is more than you might think.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I sure didn‘t miss these type of conversations, I had more engaging and understanding conversations with the wall behind my home

Anyways seems Bianca and Gavina are finally winning, after years we may see them again…
Also goblins

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I sure didn‘t miss these type of conversations, I had more engaging and understanding conversations with the wall behind my home

Anyways seems Bianca and Gavina are finally winning, after years we may see them again…
Also goblins
The results are in. Turns out Chyos misspelled Tia and Evil Tia + Goblins

• Haha

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I thought being here meant I didnt have to interact with discord users, ah well you can take the circlejerk out of discord but you cant take discord out of the circlejerkers.

Any good mods for this game yet?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes