zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You are both correct I'd say.
The problem lies that the main game is leaked (without Bugfixes) here and people DL the buged versions than complain, instead of waiting until the full release is leaked... but people tend to be greedy and self entitled most of the times
Exactly, no hotfixes, no bug fixes, a swarm of users complaining, walkthrough requests and brainded users who want nothing but don’t play the game and fap.
A pandora vase

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Anyone who've played the v0.4.9.9, experienced any bugs or performance issues, or everything is smooth-sailing?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Anyone who've played the v0.4.9.9, experienced any bugs or performance issues, or everything is smooth-sailing?
I wrote posts before, there are some bugs, quick travel sometimes does not work, Anya gets no corruption and other stuff like that.
So if you love sailing in a tempest, this is made for you.
Chyos is resolving these problems, by the end of the next week he will finish the questline and exorcise all bugs and errors, plus adding a bonus scene.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Atleast everyone includeing Chyos hopes so.
Noone can predict the future THAT accurately afterall
On discord Chyos said that he has another reworking in his plans and for now there is no menace of a save breaker.
That, truth to be told ain’t that bad for me, I played this game 7 times from scratch, I can do it another one just fine.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
On discord Chyos said that he has another reworking in his plans and for now there is no menace of a save breaker.
That, truth to be told ain’t that bad for me, I played this game 7 times from scratch, I can do it another one just fine.
You are Hero, i played 2 time half game content and waited more than a year to try again:ROFLMAO: Too much need to use walkthrough)
I even can not think what happens with this thread if there was no walkthrougho_O

Reactions: zARRR

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
I wrote posts before, there are some bugs, quick travel sometimes does not work, Anya gets no corruption and other stuff like that.
So if you love sailing in a tempest, this is made for you.
Chyos is resolving these problems, by the end of the next week he will finish the questline and exorcise all bugs and errors, plus adding a bonus scene.
Oh god, another f*cking week...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You are Hero, i played 2 time half game content and waited more than a year to try again:ROFLMAO: Too much need to use walkthrough)
I even can not think what happens with this thread if there was no walkthrougho_O
I really enjoy this game, since it also lets approach most of the girls you like immediately.
I don’t use the walkthrough often, like two times where I was clueless (damn you Liandra’s cave).
My new record is defeating brigands at level 10 with Tia and without armor (crit time)

I also definitely know which question you guys would definitely ask if the game gets here before 5.0.0.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Guys... you know what? I went crazy and I DID IT.

I've just restarted a brand new gameplay from scratch. From zero. Because I'm mmmmmaaaaaaaad :poop: .

So, I'm going to share a few supplementary notes to the walkthrough (what's not written in it):

1) the cheatbook IS on your table in your house since the very beginning - grab it when you grab your bow;

2) your alignment goes down from 50 to 49 at the end of the Intro - I guess it happens when you help Kate and give her ring back.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Guys... you know what? I went crazy and I DID IT.

I've just restarted a brand new gameplay from scratch. From zero. Because I'm mmmmmaaaaaaaad :poop: .

So, I'm going to share a few supplementary notes to the walkthrough (what's not written in it):

1) the cheatbook IS on your table in your house since the very beginning - grab it when you grab your bow;

2) your alignment goes down from 50 to 49 at the end of the Intro - I guess it happens when you help Kate and give her ring back.
You joined the dark sideeeee gooooood

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
Stop with the Star Wars references, your just going to remind everyone how it's all gone to SHIT!

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
You guys are not missing anything, really... I just had to fight the entire rogue camp again and still didn't fucked Anya even though she slept butt naked with the MC. Wait until the 5.0.

And yes, I chose the good path...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You guys are not missing anything, really... I just had to fight the entire rogue camp again and still didn't fucked Anya even though she slept butt naked with the MC. Wait until the 5.0.

And yes, I chose the good path...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wolf I still didn’t meet you on discord, I wanted to also harass you there :ROFLMAO:
Stop with the Star Wars references, your just going to remind everyone how it's all gone to SHIT!
But hsaIV I have the high ground

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes