Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
What I need is a love route of Natasha.
good to see someone else who wants that. it wouldn't even be that hard, even francis wants her to find someone and not be as rigid as she is. Natasha just seems to have a disdain for men from seeing other terrible people.
I've mostly finished my first playthrough after discovering this game about a week ago. I'd like a Natasha love route too since she seemed like a genuinely good person and just not a fan of her specific corruption route. Don't dislike corruption entirely since there's a few fun ones in the game, just think that Natasha's own corruption route sucks out the potential fun with her character to create just another sex-crazed bimbo archetype.

My idea playing through was that Natasha's love route could branch off the "helping Athia" path. If Natasha is uncorrupted, she could eventually be brought in to recognize Athia down the storyline and want to help her goddess and that'd lead in to Natasha's love route. Likewise if you went down the helping Isha path, then you could recruit a corrupted Natasha to help since corrupt Natasha's thing is that she's only pretending to still be a priestess of Athia but has declared she's actually now a priestess of Isha.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I've mostly finished my first playthrough after discovering this game about a week ago. I'd like a Natasha love route too since she seemed like a genuinely good person and just not a fan of her specific corruption route. Don't dislike corruption entirely since there's a few fun ones in the game, just think that Natasha's own corruption route sucks out the potential fun with her character to create just another sex-crazed bimbo archetype.

My idea playing through was that Natasha's love route could branch off the "helping Athia" path. If Natasha is uncorrupted, she could eventually be brought in to recognize Athia down the storyline and want to help her goddess and that'd lead in to Natasha's love route. Likewise if you went down the helping Isha path, then you could recruit a corrupted Natasha to help since corrupt Natasha's thing is that she's only pretending to still be a priestess of Athia but has declared she's actually now a priestess of Isha.
I was thinking it might be interesting if there was a mass or something every sunday. so far no one visits the church besides mira. yet most people believe in (if not actively worship) athia and uldar.

a corrupt natasha could gradually corrupt the populace while a pious natasha wouldn't...

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I was thinking it might be interesting if there was a mass or something every sunday. so far no one visits the church besides mira. yet most people believe in (if not actively worship) athia and uldar.

a corrupt natasha could gradually corrupt the populace while a pious natasha wouldn't...
It is said that in the game that the people "believe" in the gods but don't wohrship them (like in most modern societies).
In Arenfield particulary, the only devout we found was Penny and she preffers to pray in solitude at her Families Altar

Reactions: RevGen10

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It is said that in the game that the people "believe" in the gods but don't wohrship them (like in most modern societies).
In Arenfield particulary, the only devout we found was Penny and she preffers to pray in solitude at her Families Altar
They sure believe in them, even for Isha, but I bet is something more of formality.
If god came into their home they would be quite shocked.
Now I understand why Pater Francis is a pervert, he needs to find an hobby after all lol

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
They sure believe in them, even for Isha, but I bet is something more of formality.
If god came into their home they would be quite shocked.
Now I understand why Pater Francis is a pervert, he needs to find an hobby after all lol
Kinda wish Father Francis is an exception to the old "Perverted Religious Figure" trope.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Kinda wish Father Francis is an exception to the old "Perverted Religious Figure" trope.
Man, we will see many many religious figures in ASWS, what can you expect after all from a small in village in the middle of a civil war, with a corrupted mayor, an underground cult and orcs everywhere?
He is not the worst trope, but we will see many of them.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Man, we will see many many religious figures in ASWS, what can you expect after all from a small in village in the middle of a civil war, with a corrupted mayor, an underground cult and orcs everywhere?
He is not the worst trope, but we will see many of them.
I wonder if he's part of the cult. Most of the hooded figures have to be unknown NPCs and at least one of them is Thomas.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I wonder if he's part of the cult. Most of the hooded figures have to be unknown NPCs and at least one of them is Thomas.
I think he ain’t a cult member, if he was Sypha wouldn’t probably be sealed or something.
The cult npcs are either normal enemies we will never get to know or people from other places.
My bet?
Coldstone family and some Kirlic guys

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think he ain’t a cult member, if he was Sypha wouldn’t probably be sealed or something.
The cult npcs are either normal enemies we will never get to know or people from other places.
My bet?
Coldstone family and some Kirlic guys
You might have to add Lucious or Grant, they aren't that shocked about the MC bringing them knowledge about the Witch in the woods and the magical properties of his cum.
Also they are both greedy and corrupted enough to work together with them to get better connections for their business.

Reactions: Wyrme and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You might have to add Lucious or Grant, they aren't that shocked about the MC bringing them knowledge about the Witch in the woods and the magical properties of his cum.
Also they are both greedy and corrupted enough to work together with them to get better connections for their business.
Of course, Grant and Lucius, they have no moral boundaries, everything is open for business.
The problem is that there aren’t that many main males at Arenfield, because of the war we have only an handful and only four of them are actually decent human beings (Frank included)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This should get a major pregnancy update
Not really, not now at least with all these branching storylines, orcs and bandits roaming around, cultists and demons.
And one pregnancy update at the time with Chyos’s workload

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
I not gonna lie this dev deserve more patrons than he is now look back at his hard work till now this game have a lot of fetish and a lot of depth when character react to same situation in a different stage of corrupt. I mean a lot of dev out there just try to milk you dry with every update but Chyos just show how much passion he put in his game not like some big dev like ICSTOR that milk you with a number of percent lol.(My ENG is trash and that include gramma too)

Reactions: JohnSilva123

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Guys, how i can send Palak to his deaath?

1. Send him on a dangerous quest: He will leave the village. Follow him
outside and search for tracks near the stone where Raaisha attacked
you.

I choose dangerous quest, but there is only talk about dance? Do i need to first get village recognition< or talk without Tia?
1656516903872.png
where is 3 choices? i see only 2

How can i get the dangerous quest option?

P.S. found out how, need to choose 2 choice and then to decline.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes