Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
But we could hand "her" over to the cult dureing one of their summoning rituals so "she" could feel and pay the price for "her" potions first hand :devilish:

...yes I am EVIL and proud of (or maybe neutral chaotic)... also a bit bored right now
Naa... Stop now....I, as the MC has rode every available woman in the game, (I named the cat Chyos, just in case)............... I can hand "him" over to the cult but I'd have to fuck, him, her, it, they, non person, TG or whatever first
Message to self....Hit send and go out to the garden to puke......And it's raining cats and dogs over here.....I just stepped on a Poodle! :sick:

Reactions: mrttao

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
About Pater Francis, he is a sneaky bastard, if you chose the NTR route, Francis says he tried multiple times to seduce her, but she was too concentrated on her holy role.

So the key to her heart, needs to be the way of the church.
By making donation, or doing some side jobs, with some interactions to grow up her affection, she can take the burden of the curse not in an horny way, but actually in a sentimental one.
Well she is "only" a side Character but I think a better way to go here is makeing her have a revelation from Athia that sex and love are okay and later that a great man can love several women.
Finally let the MC marry any of the Love Interest of the game and let Natasha see them becomeing happy.
With Athia's influence she'll approach and warm up to the MC... and the MC could still use the tainted Holy Water to give her some boobs as she desires... maybe use Athia or Mira to purify the taint a bit more, so her mind isn't addled with.

Naa... Stop now....I, as the MC has rode every available woman in the game, (I named the cat Chyos, just in case)............... I can hand "him" over to the cult but I'd have to fuck, him, her, it, they, non person, TG or whatever first
Message to self....Hit send and go out to the garden to puke......And it's raining cats and dogs over here.....I just stepped on a Poodle! :sick:
...wait... you'd get frisky with... THAT?!.... eww... now I need to visit the bathroom before I make a mess over the keyboard. :devilish:

Last edited:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Well she is "only" a side Character but I think a better way to go here is makeing her have a revelation from Athia that sex and love are okay and later that a great man can love several women.
how do we define a side character? if it's in terms of relevance to the main plotline then most of the characters are side characters...besides maybe mira, (whose questline probably has to do with the gods), Tia (orcs), bianca/gavina (dwarves vs dark elves) and arianna? (cult). the rest you don't have to pursue and it doesn't change anything (I assume there would be an alt route to kirlic if you don't do the kate route). if it's based on content...a side character is just a character waiting for development >.>

also, as for your idea, with athia being on "earth" I don't think there are going to be any revelations. and pre-summoned athia was prudish asf.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how do we define a side character? if it's in terms of relevance to the main plotline then most of the characters are side characters...besides maybe mira, (whose questline probably has to do with the gods), Tia (orcs), bianca/gavina (dwarves vs dark elves) and arianna? (cult). the rest you don't have to pursue and it doesn't change anything (I assume there would be an alt route to kirlic if you don't do the kate route). if it's based on content...a side character is just a character waiting for development >.>

also, as for your idea, with athia being on "earth" I don't think there are going to be any revelations. and pre-summoned athia was prudish asf.
Chyos defined a side Character as a character without any storylore or questline.
Other Side Characters are supposed to be Hiba and Julia.
Side Characters are only supposed to gain more content via Bonus scenes.

Yes advanceing her Questline would require for athia to be summoned and either trained as a sexslave servant or lover that embraces her newfound sexuallity

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Chyos defined a side Character as a character without any storylore or questline.
Other Side Characters are supposed to be Hiba and Julia.
Side Characters are only supposed to gain more content via Bonus scenes.
I see. welp. hiba doesn't have much of a story, though julia does have both a love route and a corruption route...though they're not mutually exclusive.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I see. welp. hiba doesn't have much of a story, though julia does have both a love route and a corruption route...though they're not mutually exclusive.
those got expanded by a previous Bonus scene vote.
In that regard Yasmine was also considered a side Character, initially Katherine was another candidate, but I think she got promoted to a main Harem girl duo to Tias popularity.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
those got expanded by a previous Bonus scene vote.
In that regard Yasmine was also considered a side Character, initially Katherine was another candidate, but I think she got promoted to a main Harem girl duo to Tias popularity.
Tia supremacy at work, but katherin doesn't have much of a story either besides zorad who you will kill with tia when she wins the next poll.
I can just hope for more then

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2022
Can someone please help me. I cannot for the life of me find the shed in the forest (A New Situation), and I have nearly clicked every tile where the trees are lined up. They won't let me go towards the lake or deeper into the forest where the bridge is at.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'll read it before I die and when I finish ASWS Walkthrough :D
I studied it at high school. 3 hrs weekly at school: reading and commentary. 3rd year, Inferno; 4th year, Purgatorio; 5th year, Paradiso. It wasn't that easy: XIV century Florentine vernacular is "a bit" different from XX century Italian.

Reactions: Wyrme and zARRR

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Nop mine keeps wearing Leather gear (...now where does he get a whip?) until the Bandit ones are available... Tia and Lyvia are clad in Iron though.
And it only affects evade rate as far as I recall
I'm guessing this Bandit armor is a loot? I've fought them a lot, but I never got any kinds of armor.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
I'm guessing this Bandit armor is a loot? I've fought them a lot, but I never got any kinds of armor.
You can make it but it requires leather straps which can only be obtained by killing rogues so it's probably faster to kill rogues and hope that you get the gear than it is to kill rogues and hope you get leather straps.
Key word being rogues not bandits which can only be found south of the mine

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Once you accept Anya's Quest you can find leather straps when fighting them or freom openeing thief pouches.
The first time you get one the MC will hold a monologue about finding the recipe

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Guys, started play new game(not played long). Right now trying to do Frisha quest and follow walkthrough and quest entries in game and...
1656293185166.png
This screenshot from DEV save, i just wanted to see all quest entries.
so i at the point when i swapped wine and listened at talk Dave with his father and Dave told something like potion worked, i am doing something wrong or not every step entries going to quest entries. It is grinding quest and just do not want to repeat this ever again ... So green checks in quest entriest just mean i need to complete to the last talk Dave with his father or this is bug?

In my case i don't yet have green check in quest at 3 step...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Guys, started play new game(not played long). Right now trying to do Frisha quest and follow walkthrough and quest entries in game and...
View attachment 1892503
This screenshot from DEV save, i just wanted to see all quest entries.
so i at the point when i swapped wine and listened at talk Dave with his father and Dave told something like potion worked, i am doing something wrong or not every step entries going to quest entries. It is grinding quest and just do not want to repeat this ever again ... So green checks in quest entriest just mean i need to complete to the last talk Dave with his father or this is bug?

In my case i don't yet have green check in quest at 3 step...
No man, the last check, ends after you destroyed completely every chance that Dave has to get laid with Frisha.
Basically listen their conversations again at dinner, wait a few days for an event, spy Giron and Dave and in the end listen Frisha’s and Dave’s conversation.
So yeah, not every steps is checked in quest log

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
No man, the last check, ends after you destroyed completely every chance that Dave has to get laid with Frisha.
Basically listen their conversations again at dinner, wait a few days for an event, spy Giron and Dave and in the end listen Frisha’s and Dave’s conversation.
So yeah, not every steps is checked in quest log
Thanks man(y)

Reactions: zARRR

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
You can make it but it requires leather straps which can only be obtained by killing rogues so it's probably faster to kill rogues and hope that you get the gear than it is to kill rogues and hope you get leather straps.
Key word being rogues not bandits which can only be found south of the mine
Ohhh, so it's from the newest update. I haven't played it, still waiting for the 5.0.0 version
Thanks for the heads up tho.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I studied it at high school. 3 hrs weekly at school: reading and commentary. 3rd year, Inferno; 4th year, Purgatorio; 5th year, Paradiso. It wasn't that easy: XIV century Florentine vernacular is "a bit" different from XX century Italian.
But of all the dialects, isn't Florentine dialect the closest to Standard Modern Italian? When it comes to English, of course Sheakspeare isn't the easiest to follow and Chaucer even less so, so I can sympathize.

Reactions: Wyrme
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes