zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks for the info but i already went through every youtube channel, but found nothing...
Then I can ask the developer, since it was a curiosity also of mine, to find the source of these themes.

Edit: The composer Curran Son, and on his soundcloud I have found some of the music in the game, such as the one of Thomas’ Inn

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
prob one of the best game on the site but fuck me this shit game doesnt have a shit gallery
>Best game on the site
>Shit game
What a syllogism.

Almost every scene is replayable, except for some small ones.
If you have already played the game, you can basically repeat more than 20 scenes in less than an hour.
If you are here just for sex take the CG rip and see yourself out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Android 93

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
prob one of the best game on the site but fuck me this shit game doesnt have a shit gallery
You can replay most of the scenes, the ones you can't, the developer is planning to implement a gallery for them in future updates.

Thanks for the info but i already went through every youtube channel, but found nothing...
Then I can ask the developer, since it was a curiosity also of mine, to find the source of these themes.

Edit: The composer Curran Son, and on his soundcloud I have found some of the music in the game, such as the one of Thomas’ Inn
You will hear a lot of familiar music, especially with Kevin MacLeod.

For the main menu, no idea.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You can replay most of the scenes, the ones you can't, the developer is planning to implement a gallery for them in future updates.

You will hear a lot of familiar music, especially with Kevin MacLeod.

For the main menu, no idea.
You have a keen ear…
Or you read it in the credits, either way I stil didn’t find the theme of the main menu, my lead is that guy I mentioned.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
how to steal the queen of jewelry?

how to convince an orc to drink water?

how to kill Gurtak ?

where can I find straw ?
By playing the game and keeping attention to the dialogues and surroundings.

Or by grabbing the walkthrough in the OP,

Or by using Mr search bar

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017

Just went through every Curran Son track on Soundcloud, but still nothing, none of them was the one on the main menu, sadge:cry:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Just went through every Curran Son track on Soundcloud, but still nothing, none of them was the one on the main menu, sadge:cry:
Sorry man, I couldn’t help you, I also tried skeeming through every possible option…
Can you rip off the music bgm from the files?
I think it could help, but alas I have no more ideas for now

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hello to you all
It is really a very beautiful story with all its events and adventures
I see some of you give some good suggestions and this shows your intelligence and skill
And I think that this story is open to several stories, and not only for sex and women, and I mean that there is no need to clean only two-minute stories on sexual movement
My suggestion is that this story can remain for another year
The next step now is
Get rid of Baron and Thomas
Or we open the fortress of Madrag Kaz and release the prisoners
Some prisoners must be artisans, blacksmiths, merchants, farmers, and beautiful women as well
Here we can build the castle again
Or make the fortress an ally and release the prisoners
how about that ?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
My man I suggested you the walkthrough and the search bar for some questions that have been asked more than a thousand of times, and are even that hard.
But here are some answer, enjoy:

Who can give the water to Umah?
Simple, if you read MC dialogues and stuff you know you need Nyra’s help.

And you asked how to kill Gurtak, when you literally have already unlocked Umah!
When you defeated him you had the option to kill him, but you didn’t so now he keeps enjoying his green orcish life

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
Poor Mr Search Bar... the most neglected fellow on F95 :cry::cry::cry:
You first have to get the holy water in the empty vial then masturbate inside of it, then you can give Nyra in the evening when she's making soup

I have no fires so that I only have an empty vial for this water, and at the same time I only get soup

My man I suggested you the walkthrough and the search bar for some questions that have been asked more than a thousand of times, and are even that hard.
But here are some answer, enjoy:

Who can give the water to Umah?
Simple, if you read MC dialogues and stuff you know you need Nyra’s help.

And you asked how to kill Gurtak, when you literally have already unlocked Umah!
When you defeated him you had the option to kill him, but you didn’t so now he keeps enjoying his green orcish life

I can't figure out how Nyra is going to help, I've tried the soup but nothing happens.

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
Okay, this last playthrough, somehow I got stuck at 22 affection from Emily, so no house building. Should I restart or do save editor?

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
Sorry man, I couldn’t help you, I also tried skeeming through every possible option…
Can you rip off the music bgm from the files?
I think it could help, but alas I have no more ideas for now
Ok then, thanks for everything man!

Reactions: zARRR

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
hello to you all
It is really a very beautiful story with all its events and adventures
I see some of you give some good suggestions and this shows your intelligence and skill
And I think that this story is open to several stories, and not only for sex and women, and I mean that there is no need to clean only two-minute stories on sexual movement
My suggestion is that this story can remain for another year
The next step now is
Get rid of Baron and Thomas
Or we open the fortress of Madrag Kaz and release the prisoners
Some prisoners must be artisans, blacksmiths, merchants, farmers, and beautiful women as well
Here we can build the castle again
Or make the fortress an ally and release the prisoners
how about that ?
Great suggestions, Madraq Kaz opens the chance to be king of the orcs with Tia as your queen.

Reactions: valley57
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes