Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
trigger for queen quest is being able to recruit lyvia...nothing else. that might need to be edited by chyos, I have already brought it up on the discord.

Mirrofuks for getting into the house, it's on the walkthrough and I cannot recommend it more. makes the game really easy. anyways, there's a cave next to the house that you can enter by first talking to the guard and making him face a different direction. this lets you sneak into the cellar of the house and then into the back where the guest room is.

as for nyra...I assume you still can corrupt her with bj's (killing dasan just locks you out of the love route...). keep fucking the people of rumah and she'll eventually agree to blow you...do that 3 times and you should be able to get her cooperation with the water thing.

I've already found the entrance to the baron ... thanks :)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Leave John out of it, he's the only decent man left in arenford (minus Roderic and Rick)
John is interested only in iron and swords, I hope Chyos doesn’t throw the curveball and make him a possible NTR option for Melissa.
It would only happen with corruption or stuff, but my theory is, that we either meet some evil bandits on the mountains or that Melissa’s father comes into the picture with a chosen man for the girl as NTR option

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
probably if he gets with frisha and emily but dumps mira. mira has that dil- excuse me, the sacred relic.
I'd worry more about a Tia scene at that point... afterall she is the craftwomen for these toys... and we know if she is involved there are atleast a dozen requests for this

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Magazif

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I'd worry more about a Tia scene at that point... afterall she is the craftwomen for these toys... and we know if she is involved there are atleast a dozen requests for this
bad end: mc just absolutely gets stuffed with wooden dildos because he fucked around too much and everyone found out.

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes