Yotetar

May 23, 2020
You three are enjoying that the MC gets stuffed with something. But no one mentioned Isha who can summon a penis to fuck everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You three are enjoying that the MC gets stuffed with something. But no one mentioned Isha who can summon a penis to fuck everyone.
She will never be able to fuck herself :cool:
Imagine the fight she'd fight in order to sort out whom would be the top bitch:devilish:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
do you mean isha will grow a dick or that she will summon a sentient penis that goes around and fucks everyone? either way, it sounds perfectly in character for her.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
do you mean isha will grow a dick or that she will summon a sentient penis that goes around and fucks everyone? either way, it sounds perfectly in character for her.
whatever fits in your imagination. But she can, and she will do it, someday.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
In this thread we either go from asking save files and grinding dilemmas to philosophical debates on dicks growth in a second

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Leave John out of it, he's the only decent man left in arenford (minus Roderic and Rick)
My bad.

I forgot the cat. We need a Kate + Cat + Oliver (the dude on the bridge) ntr scene. MC hides behind a tree with a rabbit in his hands while he watches them.

New Official Titles:

- Kate crowned as The Arenfield NTR Princess

- Tia as The Ebony Rumah Queen of NTR

- Dave as The Baron of Cucks of Arenfield

- Rick as The Cuck Prince That Never Was

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
In this thread we either go from asking save files and grinding dilemmas to philosophical debates on dicks growth in a second
a lot more fun than constantly having to tell people to just use the walkthrough...
My bad.

I forgot the cat. We need a Kate + Cat + Oliver (the dude on the bridge) ntr scene. MC hides behind a tree with a rabbit in his hands while he watches them.

New Official Titles:

- Kate crowned as The Arenfield NTR Princess

- Tia as The Ebony Rumah Queen of NTR

- Dave as The Baron of Cucks of Arenfield

- Rick as The Cuck Prince That Never Was
you mad man.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I just flipped out because of today's BaDIK drama. Please tell me the news Chyos just posted on Patreon are good.

It's a good thing The Dude just released City of Broken Dreamers 0.12 (y)(y)
uh

Good afternoon,

we've again reached the end of the week. It's also a new month and with it there are new goals I've set for the progress of the game.

Over the week I've continued my work on Helena's content. I made new sprites/dialogue images and I've also worked on an animation for Helena. But the main focus this week was on writing the events and dialogue for Helena's story. Usually I begin with working on animations and then construct the story around these. This time however I wanted to begin with the actual events and then do the animations afterwards. Reason for that was that I wasn't sure how far I wanted to go with Helena's sexual content. After all she is an important character for the main story of the game. But now that I know how much I can cover in this update I think it's only fair that you get more than just some kissing and handholding.

So currently I think I can keep my deadline and the update will be ready by the end of next week. But as you all know, I won't be 100% sure until the update is complete. So if necessary I will delay it by a few days in order to get every content in that I've planned.

After that I'll be working on Tia's bonus scene and then we get to Lyvia who finally won the content poll last month.
For Lyvia's update there are a few things I want to cover. There is of course the story, but also I want to work on the whole mercenary mechanic and get it to something similar as I've done for Rumah. So you have to pay them, but I also want to create opportunities where they generate money for you, together with options to improve their equipment and training. I have some ideas on how to acchieve that, but in the end I have to start working on it before I can be sure what is possible and what not.
And yeah I want to give the MC the option to fight with a sword so that also needs to be covered. So a lot to do for Lyvia's update, we will see how much of that is possible within the next 20 workdays that I have this month.

Thank you all for joining in and supporting me this month!
I'll now continue to work on some animations before it's time to take a break.

I wish you all a nice weekend!

As for the BaDik drama, yeh scary stuff if it was malware.

Last edited:

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
uh

Good afternoon,

we've again reached the end of the week. It's also a new month and with it there are new goals I've set for the progress of the game.

Over the week I've continued my work on Helena's content. I made new sprites/dialogue images and I've also worked on an animation for Helena. But the main focus this week was on writing the events and dialogue for Helena's story. Usually I begin with working on animations and then construct the story around these. This time however I wanted to begin with the actual events and then do the animations afterwards. Reason for that was that I wasn't sure how far I wanted to go with Helena's sexual content. After all she is an important character for the main story of the game. But now that I know how much I can cover in this update I think it's only fair that you get more than just some kissing and handholding.

So currently I think I can keep my deadline and the update will be ready by the end of next week. But as you all know, I won't be 100% sure until the update is complete. So if necessary I will delay it by a few days in order to get every content in that I've planned.

After that I'll be working on Tia's bonus scene and then we get to Lyvia who finally won the content poll last month.
For Lyvia's update there are a few things I want to cover. There is of course the story, but also I want to work on the whole mercenary mechanic and get it to something similar as I've done for Rumah. So you have to pay them, but I also want to create opportunities where they generate money for you, together with options to improve their equipment and training. I have some ideas on how to acchieve that, but in the end I have to start working on it before I can be sure what is possible and what not.
And yeah I want to give the MC the option to fight with a sword so that also needs to be covered. So a lot to do for Lyvia's update, we will see how much of that is possible within the next 20 workdays that I have this month.

Thank you all for joining in and supporting me this month!
I'll now continue to work on some animations before it's time to take a break.

I wish you all a nice weekend!

As for the BaDik drama, yeh scary stuff it was malware.
What's BaDik and what happened?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
be a dik is a game made by DrPinkCake. good game imo, takes forever for a release but content is good. Acting lessons (his other game) took something from me though... anyways some poser was pretending to be him on itch.io and selling a copy of the game. it could have been a safe file or it could have been malware. regardless he has been shut down and all is well.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Being a DIK by Dr. PinkCake is the most popular game on F95. In total contrast to A Struggle With Sin Updates happen not every two weeks but more like 6 months. Dev posted a wallpaper of Sage one of the most popular girls yesterday on Discord. wallpaper_sage.png

• Love
Reactions: BczILher

nahito

Aug 13, 2020
there should be some watersport fetish along with pubic/armpit hair and slave play and tentacle or his dick becomes multiple and can be controlled via magic and if possible low scat content from anal sex since mc has a big dick and many more other fetish

• Sad
Reactions: Wolf Larsen

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Frank sucks. He keeps blocking Lyvia when you need her. Really NTR.
Ahahahahaha no, you heathen.
Any Frank enemies it’s my enemy, also I started ignoring ye, but a sixth sense told me about your evil doings on Frank, so last post for you about you, bye.
there should be some watersport fetish along with pubic/armpit hair and slave play and tentacle or his dick becomes multiple and can be controlled via magic and if possible low scat content from anal sex since mc has a big dick and many more other fetish
No there should not be

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
A wild mod will commit a genocide here soon enough for this shameless cross promotion and off-topic.
Yeah. Totally my bad :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Anyway, now we know that we should expect a 2 month cycle update for next Lyvia's quest, too. My guess: 10th September (or so) for 0.5.1.0 and the end of October (hopefully) - early November (most likely in my opinion) for Lyvia.

I really hope we will see some Imawyn content in Lyvia's quest. :)

As I told you: l told you so. :coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah. Totally my bad :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Anyway, now we know that we should expect a 2 month cycle update for next Lyvia's quest, too. My guess: 10th September (or so) for 0.5.1.0 and the end of October (hopefully) - early November (most likely in my opinion) for Lyvia.

I really hope we will see some Imawyn content in Lyvia's quest. :)

As I told you: l told you so. :coffee:
Otto seeing the future or using logic and reason.

Of course there will be some Imawyn, especially for those NTR fans, since she hasn’t got thise kind of scenes.
So I am predicting some vanilla Imawyn (maybe a threesome) and a NTR scene

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes