Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No there should not be

why do you think so
...was that an attempt to quote zARRR ?
These fetishes sound very specific and some wouldn't even fit into the story as is... also since the game exists for awhile now without ever takeing up any of these fetishes it means that either the Dev is not interested into these and doesn't want to make scenes for this or that there are no or far to little people ever requesting it.
In short don't expect these fetishes to get included as they are very neach and likely would disgust more people than arouse them.

Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No there should not be

why do you think so
Because it isn’t the target of the game, which is vanilla, corruption and NTR.
Nor the patrons nor the developer want it, and at the same time there aren’t clues which indicated that these fetish should happen, since the game is around by some years.
The sex scenes are clean, (you could say the models aren’t as beautiful as others, therefore it’s meant to be ugly and dirty, but that’s just the style and Chyos is improving some of them), they don’t have hints of dirty fetishes or external substances except for sperm or lactation.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
A wild mod will commit a genocide here soon enough for this shameless cross promotion and off-topic.
Ok on-topic again. MC will visit the university in Kirilic. He could join a student fraternity like Delta Iota Kappa and learn new skill like Harry Potter.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ok on-topic again. MC will visit the university in Kirilic. He could join a student fraternity like Delta Iota Kappa and learn new skill like Harry Potter.
Unlikely as he intends to murder the Dean of said university in the most brutal way he and Sabrina can immagine.
Also he isn't really called the brightest flame in the room at any time... he is skilled with his hands and picks up manual labor quiet well, but he couldn't even read until after the intro was completed... sure he has an affinity for Dark and maybe even Blood Magic, but neither will win him a scholarship or entry permit either.

Reactions: zARRR

nahito

Aug 13, 2020
the fetishes doesn't have to be a storyline, if the corruption valu has reach a certain amount it could make the mc and the women open to fetish/kinks and the game isn't vanilla, if it its not now then it could be in the futere when the story is finished.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Unlikely as he intends to murder the Dean of said university in the most brutal way he and Sabrina can immagine.
Also he isn't really called the brightest flame in the room at any time... he is skilled with his hands and picks up manual labor quiet well, but he couldn't even read until after the intro was completed... sure he has an affinity for Dark and maybe even Blood Magic, but neither will win him a scholarship or entry permit either.
Is magic even known in the public?
Since people like Rick, Lucius and the MC didn’t even know about witches and stuff.
And Melissa studies geography there, and I don’t even remember Verena saying about magic.
the fetishes doesn't have to be a storyline, if the corruption valu has reach a certain amount it could make the mc and the women open to fetish/kinks and the game isn't vanilla, if it its not now then it could be in the futere when the story is finished.
It’s not going to happen, deal with it

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is magic even known in the public?
Since people like Rick, Lucius and the MC didn’t even know about witches and stuff.
And Melissa studies geography there, and I don’t even remember Verena saying about magic.

It’s not going to happen, deal with it
The Dean accused Sabrina of being a witch which inititated the people to mob against her and her family, so people do believe in Magic, but since humanity normally has a rather low aptitude to Magic in any Fantasy lore I am not surprised that it's more considered superficial and negative in general.

The Elves (includeing Darkelves), Dwarfs bs even Orcs obviously have a far better understanding of Magic as they have real magicians... considering that there is no known magical institution in human lands and that neither King employs strong mages in the war say alot I gues.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The Dean accused Sabrina of being a witch which inititated the people to mob against her and her family, so people do believe in Magic, but since humanity normally has a rather low aptitude to Magic in any Fantasy lore I am not surprised that it's more considered superficial and negative in general.

The Elves (includeing Darkelves), Dwarfs bs even Orcs obviously have a far better understanding of Magic as they have real magicians... considering that there is no known magical institution in human lands and that neither King employs strong mages in the war say alot I gues.
Of course I know ahout Sabrina’s story, and it’s pretty much confirmed that every other race except humans have better knowledge on the supernatural.
Then of course we have people like Corven or Roderick that know lots of lore and stuff

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Of course I know ahout Sabrina’s story, and it’s pretty much confirmed that every other race except humans have better knowledge on the supernatural.
Then of course we have people like Corven or Roderick that know lots of lore and stuff
Well to be fair I think the Holy magic wielded by the church is also real... but people can't seem to actually see the effects like dureing Emilys blessing ceremony only MC saw the light.
And given their powerful standeing the Kings can't really force them to join the war but only request assistance, by healing the injured... I think anduin joining as a Paladin is an exception based on his noble heritage.

• Thinking Face

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well to be fair I think the Holy magic wielded by the church is also real... but people can't seem to actually see the effects like dureing Emilys blessing ceremony only MC saw the light.
And given their powerful standeing the Kings can't really force them to join the war but only request assistance, by healing the injured... I think anduin joining as a Paladin is an exception based on his noble heritage.
If I have to be honest I always thought it was something conventional, the belief in the church, yes yadda yadda Uldar, “but he is never coming or stuff like that” that’s what a commoner thinks.
I bet even half of Arefield aren’t religious

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If I have to be honest I always thought it was something conventional, the believe of the church, yes yadda yadda Uldar, but he is never coming or stuff like that.
I bet even half of Arefield aren’t religious
None other than Pater Francis, Natasha and Penny.
Even Mira is no believer but believes in the Mission of the Church... until her initiation ritual that is obviously.

nahito

Aug 13, 2020
bro no salt needed just ideas to spice the game up, its good but fetishes/kinks could make it better.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
bro no salt needed just ideas to spice the game up, its good but fetishes/kinks could make it better.
For starters the questions of Kinks is very personal and might not apply to many... that aside the game already hosts a variety of Kinks. To a degree that factions are haveing a hardtime accepting new content if it means less of that content for their own fetishes.
I have seen many games that lost themselfes in adding senseless content just to satisfy some niche fetish, this game is story based, so adding content without story or remakeing older content in order to apply to such fetishes is likely to rile up dissatisfication by Patrons.
The Kinks you suggested esspecially are likely badly received by the majority of supporters to this game and they can't simply be implemented in future content either... there are other games for these fetishes you can turn towards.
Chyos might add other fetishes with time, but I doubt they'll be this borderline, lactation seems a valid thing for pregnancy sex for example. (or wait... the Tag already applies so maybe that's already done... haven't really done much with Kate since I don't really like her Character)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Bro, what do you expect when you keep asking to implement something that is so alien to this game and that isn’t wanted?
Imagine going to a traditional italian pizza restaurant and ask for a gummy bear pizza, what do you think their reaction would be?
You literally ask to spice up the game with kinks that no one wants and yet you keep sticking up your theories, saying it could make it better… But what is exactly better?
Does a game with water sports or pegging or gigantic boobs make it better?
Absolutely not, a game could have all the kinks in the world and still be terrible for how it handles the gameplay, the story…
The more kinks doesn’t mean the better, it all comes down to dev’s abilities.
And a dev who has to make a forced kink most of the times isn’t going to succeed at making it good.
As Eva said kinks are a delicate topic, and it’s all fair and square till you impose kinks people don’t want in it.
There are plenty of games with the kinks you are searching in this site, this one won’t have them, but others surely will.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
mmmm Italian pizza, I am hungry.

when you keep adding kinks its like quantity-quality stuff. When you spend too much time on quantity the quality goes down.
That's why the quality of the bonus scenes keep going down and down. There are more games out there to make fantasies of the people come true.
I understand that people likes the game and because of that they want to add more of the kinks they like, but that's not how it works.Adding subjective preferences only erode the game.

You will have BDSM though. I am going for a pizza now.

Rufim

Mar 15, 2018
Question... If I decide not help Isha. Can i learn after this Witchcraft or maybe alternative skills from Holy or Arcana?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes