Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
How do I catch a mouse, I have laid the traps in every location possible, please help.
Ok..Long winded but useful.
Every 5 days Brigands and Orcs regenerate and if you do a sweep of the outlying area it's good for exp points. It's also good for Mouses and Wabbits.
Save before you go to sleep and do a sweep. Kill Brigands and Orcs and check on the traps, if you get nothing.....Reload and do it again.
They're Ratses not Mouses :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
Can someone help me with Tia? Ive tried to follow the walkthrough but I am stuck at 5 affection. Ive talked to Rick but it always says no new info.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Im starting the game and it seems great, i dont like NTR but i dont have nothing against if it is avoidable.
It is cool that game have some "punishments" like that if you screw something, but i have to ask, in the begin you have the option to disable NTR right? but that make all NTR non exist or just skip the scenes? Because at the beginning you didnt show the scene between marcus and Mira's Mom, i mean that inst even NTR tbh, but still, the thing is, i think with disable NTR even if it doesnt show it, they do it anyway, so that means in future NTR stuff that i disable it in the begin still happens even if i dont see it?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Im starting the game and it seems great, i dont like NTR but i dont have nothing against if it is avoidable.
It is cool that game have some "punishments" like that if you screw something, but i have to ask, in the begin you have the option to disable NTR right? but that make all NTR non exist or just skip the scenes? Because at the beginning you didnt show the scene between marcus and Mira's Mom, i mean that inst even NTR tbh, but still, the thing is, i think with disable NTR even if it doesnt show it, they do it anyway, so that means in future NTR stuff that i disable it in the begin still happens even if i dont see it?
:) Good question, it probably won't count because the MC wasn't involved at the time (Probably going to start a whole thread on the definition of NTR).
The game... You can leave NTR on and never see it unless you realllly fuck up by sending the girls into dodgy situations and you will ger sort of warned. (At least in the walkthrough) If you leave NTR on and loose a fight with Orcs or other things that kill you they will hump your women.
It's easily avoided and it won't trigger behind your back.
I play with it on and in two years of playing I never got NTR'd once
But be warned. If you play with NTR on and later turn it off, it won't work. The game still considers it on

Last edited:

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
:) Good question, it probably won't count because the MC wasn't involved at the time (Probably going to start a whole thread on the definition of NTR).
The game... You can leave NTR on and never see it unless you realllly fuck up by sending the girls into dodgy situations and you will ger sort of warned. (At least in the walkthrough) If you leave NTR on and loose a fight with Orcs or other things that kill you they will hump your women.
It's easily avoided and it won't trigger behind your back.
I play with it on and in two years of playing I never got NTR'd once
But be warned. If you play with NTR on and later turn it off, it won't work. The game still considers it on
So the disable option avoid and not skip right?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
So the disable option avoid and not skip right?
afaik, certain options cannot be chosen if you turn ntr off (thus completely blocking off the ntr path). the variables for the ntr scenes are gated behind ntr being on or off, so it's impossible to trigger an ntr scene as long as you choose off at the start.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
With NTR Off, NTR will not happen in this game. It will not happen in the background either.

Basically, the NTR Off means that the protagonist will make the correct choices by himself without the player's interference. And failures will result in game over (you have to reload) instead of a NTR scene. It will also disable any NTR event prompted by your actions to trigger.

So don't worry about NTR in this game with the off switch, just trust me on that.

Guys,

THE POINT IS SIMPLE:

wanna play the Athia love route? side with Athia

wanna play the Athia corruption/ntr route? side with Isha

you are a powerful freaking monster when you have to side with a goddess: you don't need more magic NOW.

BUT you can bet your ass that Athia will give you more power when the right time comes.
Side with Isha does not mean Athia NTR Route and it can be considered Isha's love route (as opposed to Athia's love route).

• Red Heart
Reactions: zARRR and PandaSuky

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Can someone help me with Tia? Ive tried to follow the walkthrough but I am stuck at 5 affection. Ive talked to Rick but it always says no new info.
Just keep helping her chop wood. If an orc appears, kill him and this will also give a plus to the relationship with Tia.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I started a new game and Kate story is not moving for some reason, there is no wine drinking in her room and just go straight to sex so no dancing.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And she's hotter.

Dunno what Isha was smoking when giving her that body, this seems more like an upgrade than a downgrade.
That was actually the intension.... Athia was always a stuck up prude, so Isha gave her the body of a Nymphomanic Bimbo... just to add injury to insult.
Not sure wether or not she even considered her sister to be a possible rival

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That was actually the intension.... Athia was always a stuck up prude, so Isha gave her the body of a Nymphomanic Bimbo... just to add injury to insult.
Not sure wether or not she even considered her sister to be a possible rival
Not that it matters much since probably no one would believe her, but still, giving her a thicc body, Isha completely changed her simple and slender figure making her unrecognizable to his followers, like Natasha.

Also she definitely gave her that body to become a much easier prey, like we saw.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I started a new game and Kate story is not moving for some reason, there is no wine drinking in her room and just go straight to sex so no dancing.
Are you playing the latest 0.5.0.5?

If I were you, I wouldn't. There are quite a few bugs in it: I just slept at Emily's and I found Dave talking to Frisha in the morning when I got out of my room (and I completed everything but the Queen's quest!!).

So, step back to 0.5.0.0 or wait for 0.5.1.0.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Side with Isha does not mean Athia NTR Route and it can be considered Isha's love route (as opposed to Athia's love route).
Of course: I wrote "corruption / ntr". Ntr is avoidable. But I think you're going down into her corruption route: MC tells himself that he's treating her badly and he regrets it, but he's made a choice and he can't go back.

Isha has 0 love points, so no love route for her atm. She's like Syfa right now: lust and corruption only, for her :sneaky:

NinkoQ4

Jun 10, 2022
how does one exactly start increasing kates corruption im able to make vials of cum but i dont know what to do with it

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
MC tells himself that he's treating her badly and he regrets it, but he's made a choice and he can't go back.
This doesn't exactly happen, he only comments that Isha is probably influencing him more than he thought.

Isha says that the MC will be his divine husband in this route.

But more important than that, it's that the Athia Maid Route is aimed at maledom fans, which is something that should be considered.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This doesn't exactly happen, he only comments that Isha is probably influencing him more than he thought.

Isha says that the MC will be his divine husband in this route.

But more important than that, it's that the Athia Maid Route is aimed at maledom fans, which is something that should be considered.
Wolf come to the announcement thread, maybe this time we either make win the Kirlic option or rework and balance!
So at least we are going to see some kind of progress regarding the plot or the balance

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes