Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Wolf come to the announcement thread, maybe this time we either make win the Kirlic option or rework and balance!
So at least we are going to see some kind of progress regarding the plot or the balance
I just want to see MC crushing the Cult, fighting the Raven and going with Mira to the monastery. Am I asking too much?

:cry::cry:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I just want to see MC crushing the Cult, fighting the Raven and going with Mira to the monastery. Am I asking too much?

:cry::cry:
Nah.
These are the poll option of discord, that are 4:
Kirlic, Claire and Kate’s trip, Julia Marriage and rework and balance.

The one that will win the poll will replace Livia’s.
The ones you mentioned are already on Patreon.

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
Hmm sems i catch bug with with Lyvia. By walkthrough I should sit with ger at the fire and her should talk more anbout herself. And first time this works but after that nothing happans. Or maybe there some hidden condition that i missed?
Before you sit with Lyvia...dont interact with Imawyn. Just move time at 6 am...tell Tia to chop wood and then sit with Lyvia

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Nah.
These are the poll option of discord, that are 4:
Kirlic, Claire and Kate’s trip, Julia Marriage and rework and balance.

The one that will win the poll will replace Livia’s.
The ones you mentioned are already on Patreon.
Once more rework and balance? so that saves won't work anymore?!? :confused:

How about Melissa? Athia's second half? Bianca & Gavina? are they already on Patreon?

Reactions: pepsi039

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Once more rework and balance? so that saves won't work anymore?!? :confused:

How about Melissa? Athia's second half? Bianca & Gavina? are they already on Patreon?
Chyos says that this time won’t be necessary…
But ain’t confirmed, and I frankly prefer this to happen sooner, since there can be a rework and rebalance of everything, such as animations, level scale, quest, grinding elements, et cetera, to clean up some stuff.
And even if the rework and balance wins, it needs to win on Patreon, and as you surely know some gals like Penny aren’t seeing the light of the day in Months.
And honestly I don’t even care if I need to restart, it would be my 8th playthrough lmao.

Also quoque tu Otto, you are a daily user here!
You should know that Melissa and Bianca and Gavina, are on Patreon.
Currently there is no option for Athia’s update in discord polls.

He hasn’t still added some probably because he wants to finish these ones firstly and then jump off to the next arc.
Or because Kirlic is needed for some future updates.
(Except for Rumah since it’s on break time I guess)

Last edited:
Reactions: valley57

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
And even if the rework and balance wins, it needs to win on Patreon, and as you surely know some gals like Penny aren’t seeing the light of the day in Months.
Ah, Penny... :cry: A Penny for your thoughts! where are those booty lovers when you need them?

come on guys

Also quoque tu Otto, you are a daily user here!
You should know that Melissa and Bianca and Gavina, are on Patreon.
Well... my mind went blank lately. I'm totally hooked by House of the Dragon right now, mostly by that beautiful silver hair princess: my heart bleeds when I think about the fate she will finally meet :cry::cry::cry:

Currently there is no option for Athia’s update in discord polls.
This is bad. Very bad. We need more scenes with this hottie.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ah, Penny... :cry: A Penny for your thoughts! where are those booty lovers when you need them?

come on guys

Well... my mind went blank lately. I'm totally hooked by House of the Dragon right now, mostly by that beautiful silver hair princess: my heart bleeds when I think about the fate she will finally meet :cry::cry::cry:

This is bad. Very bad. We need more scenes with this hottie.
Ah you got caught up in a series uh?
Rookie mistake.

Also Athia as some bonus scenes in the discord bonus poll options, like two options.
Like a new sex scene in the bathtub and a possible threesome with Sabrina but guess what?
It got surpassed two times by Rumah people

Edit: Grayking you are always watching uh

Last edited:

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
When I came back to the game from the beginning, I noticed an orc trap was designed to kill Marcus

Is it because Marcus did not join to the cult ?

Was there anyone who used orcs in crimes?

about frisha she from start game to the last update not change her clothes

and no one note about M new home from Mira and frisha and them mothers why ?

thank you

morgomir2327

Jan 9, 2022
Im having some trouble with Emily's kidnap part. Its happenning me twice. First time i just paid ransom becasue no matter what i do, Tia wont help. I thought i dont have enough relationship with her in my first kidnap event and paid the money. But since its 7 days for next kidnap event my relationship with Tia is 6. And shes still not helping to lift that goddm log.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Im having some trouble with Emily's kidnap part. Its happenning me twice. First time i just paid ransom becasue no matter what i do, Tia wont help. I thought i dont have enough relationship with her in my first kidnap event and paid the money. But since its 7 days for next kidnap event my relationship with Tia is 6. And shes still not helping to lift that goddm log.
Now the question you should ask yourself is: "why won't she help me?"

And NO, the answer is NOT: "there's a bug".

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The MC can do it himself even if he has 1 strength point. Just save and reload until he gets it.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
For me, you need to progress Tia's story until she wants to visit Rumah. It's the most consistent way since she'll be in your team already.

Rufim

Mar 15, 2018
Finish available content. Great game. Only one thing that annoys me that game force me to romance every milf in game to get girls and I want or progress in important pats of story.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Finish available content. Great game. Only one thing that annoys me that game force me to romance every milf in game to get girls and I want or progress in important pats of story.
It’s understandable on some like Katheryn.
Claire and Emily can be pursued without interacting with their daughters.
With Emily, you need to pursue only Mira to a certain point and then you can give up on her without romancing her at all.
Is there any Android port for this game
No Android port but on Joyplay works fine

Reactions: Hammer_of_Thor

The Ascended

Jan 25, 2019
For whatever reason I left NTR turned on when I first started the game but now I want to disable it forever. While the message screen says that it won't reset current events it also says to "use on your own risk" which leads me to believe it's not as simple and may reset stuff? For the sake of confirmation, is it completely safe to turn OFF NTR content even though it was enabled from the beginning?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes