Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Chyos forgets many things.
Remember Ibhar NTR?

I don’t know what exactly means, best best bet is the NITRO subscription on discord, that makes you pay money to use original stickers and gifs!

Literally burning money
Well with Ibhar its comprehensible. I mean, one things is NTR, then if you get NTR with an old, old, old man I think is next lvl.Also I remember when there was a third branch on the Rumah route that was discarded, involving Ibhar.

The fuck?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well with Ibhar its comprehensible. I mean, one things is NTR, then if you get NTR with an old, old, old man I think is next lvl.Also I remember when there was a third branch on the Rumah route that was discarded, involving Ibhar.

The fuck?
That was the NTR Ibhar.
Chyos came here and said he wanted to make a route where Ibhar lived and boned Nyra, but then completely forgot.

I know

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I remember long time ago,that there was a scene planned for claire(NTR) if you steal the sponge/soap whatever...with Thomas. I think he forgot the scene or something.Anyway I took it from baron manor.
What the fuck is a "nitro racer"?. Today a kid call me that on my job.
I am getting old.
Since there is still an Ingame notification, that stealing the soap from the Inn will have consequences for Claire I don't think the idea is dead yet... but given the story progression so far this idea would have to be implemented before the journey to Kirlic as it would obviously be to late if it would be included after that.

What kind of Job do you have?
I mean I could consider several Options as in a TV channel/Show or that you are some kind of driver challenging the limits by the law :unsure: ;)

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I remember long time ago,that there was a scene planned for claire(NTR) if you steal the sponge/soap whatever...with Thomas. I think he forgot the scene or something.Anyway I took it from baron manor.
What the fuck is a "nitro racer"?. Today a kid call me that on my job.
I am getting old.
I stole it from Claire/Thomas....Nothing happened.
I like that Kid! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I think he means you worked realllly hard for 30 minutes, and then done fuck all for the next seven and a half hours :D
Would your job involve "Typing" on a computer

Last edited:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Well I hope when the balance update comes in, he remembers it.
I work on an hospital.Saving patients,hearing their screamings, killing them with overdose of morphine, those type of things.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Well I hope when the balance update comes in, he remembers it.
I work on an hospital.Saving patients,hearing their screamings, killing them with overdose of morphine, those type of things.
Maybe it's cuz you have to run from patient to patient cuz they probably overloaded you with patients cuz you know that's how hospitals be like. Or at least that's how it is in the US

to keep this on topic chyos also mentioned adding Easter eggs to the game cuz people want more Easter eggs

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Maybe it's cuz you have to run from patient to patient cuz they probably overloaded you with patients cuz you know that's how hospitals be like. Or at least that's how it is in the US

to keep this on topic chyos also mentioned adding Easter eggs to the game cuz people want more Easter eggs
Wait really?!
Where he said it?
I asked him if he was going to, he said yes.
But I didn’t know he would put right away.

He won’t say the place right?

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
Is the one who destroy the traps every time I
Implant it in the map in the game or is he/she/it not
Coz it getting a little annoying

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is the one who destroy the traps every time I
Implant it in the map in the game or is he/she/it not
Coz it getting a little annoying
A captured Animal will try to break free if caught or you think they wait for their imminent death?
and for anyone walking by it's free food serving.

Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Guys, but we already have easter eggs:

- Kate's - who else? - winterwolf dance;
- The Krampus;
- The Ancient One.

My humble request to the Author: please, more effort on quests, less effort on bonus scenes.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
A captured Animal will try to break free if caught or you think they wait for their imminent death?
and for anyone walking by it's free food serving.
The rabbit in the cage while he has a sudden realization

Also in my headcanon brigands and orcs who destroy the cages are subscribed to PETA

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The rabbit in the cage while he has a sudden realization

Also in my headcanon brigands and orcs who destroy the cages are subscribed to PETA
I'd rather consider them like "Me Smash! Now me hungry.... FOOD!

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I can actually back up that the custom effects do make it sluggish even though I have the performance mode. Usually it's okay enough as long as I'm not in town, though I had to skip past the entirety of Winter in the game because the snow turned the game into a picture show. It certainly is possible to have issues with speed. Your Mileage May Vary and all that. Your lone experiences don't make up everyone's, nor do mine, nor that person who was trying to flame the game.

The more effects and custom scripts you have running in the background, the more likely you are to experience slowing. It's not even entirely a PC issue since this is a common effect that happens to any game maker like RPGMV that is extremely modded past its usual limits. It's why a lot of devs usually figure out workarounds to "break" .exe's to work beyond their usual limits and access more memory than normal. It's just an inevitability of heavy modding and custom scripts all running at once. Not worth flaming over like that guy's trying to do.
I might not agree with that guy
but it is utterly ridiculous for you to call it flaming when all he is doing is leaving a negative review with legitimate complaints (lag due to exceeding the limitations of the engine is a perfectly legitimate complaint)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I might not agree with that guy
but it is utterly ridiculous for you to call it flaming when all he is doing is leaving a negative review with legitimate complaints (lag due to exceeding the limitations of the engine is a perfectly legitimate complaint)
The guy literally bursted into the thread complaining that his review got banned and aggressively listing all the things he disliked in a thread literally made of fans of the game.
He wasn’t surely calm nor stoic

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The guy literally bursted into the thread complaining that his review got banned and aggressively listing all the things he disliked in a thread literally made of fans of the game.
He wasn’t surely calm nor stoic
1. making a post is not "bursting into the thread"
2. there is nothing wrong with listing what you do not like about a game
3. you literally can't tell if he was calm or not from reading his text. nonverbal cues are lost when posting text online. As such this is all in your head
4. being calm and stoic have nothing to do with flaming

again, I don't agree with him. But you guys are being ridiculous and just destroying your own credibility. just calmly reply to him that you disagree then move on. No need to get into weird psychoanalysis or accusations of "flaming" or what not.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
1. making a post is not "bursting into the thread"
2. there is nothing wrong with listing what you do not like about a game
3. you literally can't tell if he was calm or not from reading his text. nonverbal cues are lost when posting text online. As such this is all in your head
4. being calm and stoic have nothing to do with flaming

again, I don't agree with him. But you guys are being ridiculous and just destroying your own credibility.
1) He came literally after he got removed

2) I agree, but that’s where reviews come from.
If you come into the thread for constructive criticism,he wasn’t, he literally sponsored and advised against it

3)You can tell a lot from a user writing, I agree that sometimes it can be misinterpreted but this time it wasn’t the case.

4) Yes it does

Now you are making me laugh.
We are being ridiculous and destroying our credibility, totally, you just destroyed yours.
This conversation ended eons ago, why bringing that up?
He wasn’t here for constructive criticism, do you think a guy who comes into a thread of a game with negative opinions and tries to expose them aggressively is going to receive praise and cookies?
His replies tells a lot, but this argument it was ended by a long time.

Edit: nvm I apologize ignore this shit I made

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Let's conclude...
The guys first post was rather agressive and he implied that the Dev was censoring him for disliking the game.
The discussion got heated and it moved from critism on the game to a more personal Level rather fast, though there were attempts to turn this into a constructive conversation again.
Let the Dead rest and move on is the best you can do... so let's do that again... back on topic
The Queen is dead... Long live the Queen (And I don't mean the game this time ;) )

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes