zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
1. making a post is not "bursting into the thread"
2. there is nothing wrong with listing what you do not like about a game
3. you literally can't tell if he was calm or not from reading his text. nonverbal cues are lost when posting text online. As such this is all in your head
4. being calm and stoic have nothing to do with flaming

again, I don't agree with him. But you guys are being ridiculous and just destroying your own credibility. just calmly reply to him that you disagree then move on. No need to get into weird psychoanalysis or accusations of "flaming" or what not.
Ok, mind cleared, I have overreacted, and misinterpreted your post again, apologie mrttao , but come on man that guy pushed all my buttons there

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Let's conclude...
The guys first post was rather agressive and he implied that the Dev was censoring him for disliking the game.
The discussion got heated and it moved from critism on the game to a more personal Level rather fast, though there were attempts to turn this into a constructive conversation again.
Let the Dead rest and move on is the best you can do... so let's do that again... back on topic
The Queen is dead... Long live the Queen (And I don't mean the game this time ;) )
Quite the funny coincidence that the incoming update is about another queen.
But yeah Long live the queen

Reactions: Evangelion-01

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The rabbit in the cage while he has a sudden realization

Also in my headcanon brigands and orcs who destroy the cages are subscribed to PETA
So you're saying they destroy the cages in order to euthanise rats and rabbits? :p

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Hi. I am a new player. I have a question about the harem. Are we having sex with more than one girl in this game who doesn't know about each other? Or do we have a real harem?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Hi. I am a new player. I have a question about the harem. Are we having sex with more than one girl in this game who doesn't know about each other? Or do we have a real harem?
generally the trend is they figure out the mc is screwing multiple people through "bonus scenes". so far most of them are okish with it, some just need enough corruption for it, but the only one that might be opposed to it would be Mira, the MC's childhood friend...regardless I believe this will end up being a real harem.

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
So i might be totally tripping but was there a Renpy version or something?

RPGM seems a bit too grindy, and im hesitant to start, but also loved games like peasant's quest.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

RPGM seems a bit too grindy, and im hesitant to start, but also loved games like peasant's quest.
There's no official renpy version of A Struggle With Sin and haven't heard of unofficial ones either.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

follow the walkthrough, enable cheat menu. takes care of most of the grind.

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
Can anyone help me with this, after I talked to the father, the character couldn't move, nor the ESC button works the game is running normally I pressed f5 several times to go back to the menu and repeat the scene and still this bug continues
1662859899925.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can anyone help me with this, after I talked to the father, the character couldn't move, nor the ESC button works the game is running normally I pressed f5 several times to go back to the menu and repeat the scene and still this bug continues
View attachment 2036786
have you tried talking to him from a dfifferent angle, aka from his right?
This might be an issue with Marcus path being blocked by MC

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
generally the trend is they figure out the mc is screwing multiple people through "bonus scenes". so far most of them are okish with it, some just need enough corruption for it, but the only one that might be opposed to it would be Mira, the MC's childhood friend...regardless I believe this will end up being a real harem.
Don’t forget that there is an harem-ish, situation in Rumah.
Where you can have multiple wives other than Tia.

Nah there isn’t, only people who don’t wanna play the game and keep asking about it.

If you have played and loved PQ then this one is also made for ye.
It has less backtracking and grinding battles than PQ imho.
Give it a try with or without cheats, but don’t use them on affection or corruption since they can fuck up the save.
Walkthrough helps if you are clueless or unsure what to do next, but after you get the gist of it, it flows like an oil the game

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Are you playing the latest 0.5.0.5?

If I were you, I wouldn't. There are quite a few bugs in it: I just slept at Emily's and I found Dave talking to Frisha in the morning when I got out of my room (and I completed everything but the Queen's quest!!).

So, step back to 0.5.0.0 or wait for 0.5.1.0.
No I am actually playing 4.9 and Kate offering to drink alcohol in her room and to dance is not appearing.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No I am actually playing 4.9 and Kate offering to drink alcohol in her room and to dance is not appearing.
Update to Version 0.5.0.0 and it's latest Update patches... you should steer away from x.0.5 Versions, but play the latest Full release as any potential bug of the past is normally fixed at that point.
Also try to play the main game and not some compressed or otherwise modded game.
Finally avoid cheating in order to increase a girls Love and Corruption Variables as that fucks any save 100% and can't be reverted (easily).

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Update to Version 0.5.0.0 and it's latest Update patches... you should steer away from x.0.5 Versions, but play the latest Full release as any potential bug of the past is normally fixed at that point.
Also try to play the main game and not some compressed or otherwise modded game.
Finally avoid cheating in order to increase a girls Love and Corruption Variables as that fucks any save 100% and can't be reverted (easily).
Alright I'll try

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes