zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
She was gonna win regardless, she had the lead with 50 vote over Emily.

I'm honestly surprised the rework is getting 30% of the vote though.

Here's what it would entail:

Rework & Balance - It's been a while since the last rework update. There are still some animations that really could use a makeover. I will also use this time to make balance changes and add additional content at places where I had to cut it before. (I won't break saves with this update) + adding some easter eggs

For this round of reworks there are a few things I'd like to work on. There is of course Emily with some really really outdated animations. Also now that you can corrupt Arianna she should get a dialogue update for her events. same goes for Frisha's dialogue & Katherin who is on my list ever since I made her update.
And yeah some balancing has to be done...I haven't made a full playthrough myself in a long time now and I think that would be necessary to get a better idea to what needs to be improved. I will also add some other smaller things and new animations with this update.
Me too, me too, since when patrons actually make right choices?
Good for use then… even if…
It fucking beat Penny, I repeat Penny, in one day.
This shows how this poor victim will even be beaten by balance updates, talk about love from the fandom

polandro

Jun 2, 2017
Can someone post the log for the new version?
v.0.5.1.0 - 2022-09-12
It's now almost 3am Monday morning here (so you could say in the middle of the night) I've been working the whole weekend, morning till night to get this update done...

You might be wondering why I would do something that stupid and not take the time to rest a bit...The reason behind it is that I promised a friend to help him out on Monday and Tuesday, and yeah that of course means I can't work on these days...
Because of that I decided to use the weekend to work so you don't have to wait any longer for the update. But that also means that I won't be able to make any changes to the game in the coming days (I won't be home) So I've done what I could in terms of testing (and I was able to play through the content without problems) but if there are bugs I can't fix them until I'm back home. And as much as I would like...The Walkthrough update also has to wait...I can barely keep my eyes open at this point.

But since I didn't write a changelog in a while I'll try to do that now, Since 0.5.0.0 this has changed:

Bonus scene Arianna & Kate (274 images)
Bonus scene Julia (344 images)
2 new maps
A bit of content for the Queens Maid (57 images)
A new quest for the Queen that can now be completed (427 images)
Bugfixes (as always) (there is still a problem that time freezes on Anya's quest, a temporary solution to that is to lose a fight and then respawn in Mira's room. after that it should work again) - If anyone finds out how this happens let me know!

P.S. if someone found bonus with ari&kate,explain how:)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's supposed to be an expansion of the scene when Rick colapses in the bar from drinking to much as far as I recall
It’s even on the walkthrough sooo…

Anyways I finished the update without finding the easter egg.
I enjoyed the lore and plot twist here and there much more than the actual update if I have to be honest.
Gameplay wise a bummer, story wise excellent, waifu wise very solid.
So it gets an “ok, I hoped for more I guess”/10

kom

May 19, 2017
A Struggle with Sin [v.0.5.0.5 Rus / v.0.5.1.0 Eng] (2021) (Rus/Eng) [RPGM]
v.05.1.0 in english torrrent. just tranlate the page in english with google translator extension for the browser and downloading will let you know

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
is Tia's bonus scene and the new easter egg in the game
if so i can't find it
There is no Tia’s bonus scene, it’s in the next update.
And the Easter egg is supposed to be a secret or very well hidden, that’s why you can’t find

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
There is no Tia’s bonus scene, it’s in the next update.
And the Easter egg is supposed to be a secret or very well hidden, that’s why you can’t find
Where did chyos say anything about an Easter egg btw?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
5.1.... Is this a "real" update
I've got used to .5 being housekeeping....(Ignore)
Now I get 5.1.... This is doing my head in in so many ways. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :):( o_O:sick::sick::sick::sick:
Yea...Drinkin!

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
5.1.... Is this a "real" update
I've got used to .5 being housekeeping....(Ignore)
Now I get 5.1.... This is doing my head in in so many ways. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :):( o_O:sick::sick::sick::sick:
Yea...Drinkin!
Dude, You have the logo of Guiness as your avatar... of coarse your drinking!

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes