Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Bad memory usage maybe. Some other dev in Ren”Py said the engine could limit the RAM
the game would use to 250 Megs and those were enough to run all the animated scenes.
Maybe something similar could be implemented here, who knows.
Most games hog all your resources at startup and thus clog all your systems.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Julia feels a little buggy.

After Giron gave her the new outfit, the sprite with the old outfit (not her old sprite) will still be used in the piano room in the evening.

So far its nothing major, not a game breaking bug or anything.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I'm in a good mood this morning, therefore...

Will there be a female protagonist later?
Every chick you bang is a protagonist, in my opinion.

Does this game have a gallery? If so can I please get a full save?
Good Lord, give me the strenght :rolleyes:

I'll come back to this game whenever all girls are seedable. xD
We won't miss you.

Version definitely laggier than normal.
It might be. Last version was very stable to me. It depends on your PC.

Whats new from this update? i don't see any changelog?
We've been damn talking about this update's content and its bonus scene for months - at least since it won the poll and the Author told that 0.5.1 would have been about the Queen's visit. As we always say: "Oh poor neglected Mr Search Bar!!"

I'm waiting v0.5.1.0 compressed so i can play it on android
Good luck - you need it - and don't come complaining about the fact that "something's not properly working".

Boring update, maids doesn't turn me on even if they are hot. I'd rather bang the queen, princesses or someone in a higher position like the Goddesses I'll wait next update
Aren't we supposed to bang the Queen and the Princess? (haven't played it yet) :unsure:

How do you activate cheats in this game?
Oh, well. I guess we talked about the Cheatbook in a few thousands posts for a few years ONLY. :rolleyes:

I can't enter because mayor Giron took the key.
You're playing a RPG: you're supposed to search for items in every place you enter. Restart from the beginning: the cheatbook is on your table.

Why is this game so slow on loading time I close my inventory i wait i talk to someone i wait
The game's engine is a bit RAM demanding. You need at least 5 GB.

That's it, for now.

I guess somebody else WILL ASK for saves, gallery, pregnancy, how the ntr is, lagging, cheats, changelog, what should I do in order to and so on in... 5 minutes?

:sleep:

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Spoiler: Only the Queen and imo it was kinda of a bummer gameplay wise this update, definitely great in lore and plot
There is no real interaction with Princess Sophie before King Eric turns out be a bad father who sells his daughter off to the Orcs. Rescue mission in later update.

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
I stole the valuables from the queen, yet the quest doesnt advance, what do I do next? Tried talking to the queen, but it only says that they have nothing to talk about.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
any ntr walkthrough?
There is an entire walkthrough for the game
I stole the valuables from the queen, yet the quest doesnt advance, what do I do next? Tried talking to the queen, but it only says that they have nothing to talk about.
Check the quest log, it’s clear as the sky after a tempest, on everything.
Did you stole every lingerie from every chest of the guest house?
Then you have to talk to her, outside, the next day.

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
There is an entire walkthrough for the game

Check the quest log, it’s clear as the sky after a tempest, on everything.
Did you stole every lingerie from every chest of the guest house?
Then you have to talk to her, outside, the next day.
Thx man, I was being dumb

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes