zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, I think Frank and the cat still haven't banged her yet (together). So, I guess the Patrons might want to add this new Tia scene.

:devilish:
Roderick and MC scene when, I bet patrons are looking forward for this forbidden fruit scene with best father in law

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How do you get bonus scene for Arianna & Kate and Julia? Just keep playing the repeatable routines?
Arianna and Kate is on the walkthrough, Julia can be obtained if you talk to her in the kitchen after you asked her as a wife from Giron

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Please, put option to disable wind, rain, sun environment and leaves flying effect, it useless and make game running unsmoothly. And have option control text speed (fix to instant). It better if have option unsleep with Kate after fuck her in bed. By the way the cutscreen of Penny (anal in bed screen 1st and 2nd), Lyvia (Captain of the militia) (fuck at tent) and Raaisha (Hunter at Rumah) - blowjob clip, if repeat playing, game become laggy (i think the clip was unstop and other callback, just i think)

DxD2

May 27, 2020
So I guess this ties in with the whole Ruma/Orc quest with King fuckface or whatever trying to marry off Sophie to I think the orc Chief with the THIC wife, I could be wrong though

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Well, I'm in a good mood this morning, therefore...

Every chick you bang is a protagonist, in my opinion.

Good Lord, give me the strenght :rolleyes:

We won't miss you.

It might be. Last version was very stable to me. It depends on your PC.

We've been damn talking about this update's content and its bonus scene for months - at least since it won the poll and the Author told that 0.5.1 would have been about the Queen's visit. As we always say: "Oh poor neglected Mr Search Bar!!"

Good luck - you need it - and don't come complaining about the fact that "something's not properly working".

Aren't we supposed to bang the Queen and the Princess? (haven't played it yet) :unsure:

Oh, well. I guess we talked about the Cheatbook in a few thousands posts for a few years ONLY. :rolleyes:

You're playing a RPG: you're supposed to search for items in every place you enter. Restart from the beginning: the cheatbook is on your table.

The game's engine is a bit RAM demanding. You need at least 5 GB.

That's it, for now.

I guess somebody else WILL ASK for saves, gallery, pregnancy, how the ntr is, lagging, cheats, changelog, what should I do in order to and so on in... 5 minutes?

:sleep:
Well I have 8 GB but sometimes its still laggy

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes