Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
A bit of content for the Queens Maid (57 images)
A new quest for the Queen that can now be completed (427 images)

how do i find the queen ?
She just shows up in the town square one morning, I figure if the conditions are right. As to what those conditions are, wait till the walkthrough is updated in a day or so. I have completed everything up to this update, so after I slept a couple of days, wandered a bit, banged a few ladies I haven't seen for awhile, she appeared and quests began.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
She just shows up in the town square one morning, I figure if the conditions are right. As to what those conditions are, wait till the walkthrough is updated in a day or so. I have completed everything up to this update, so after I slept a couple of days, wandered a bit, banged a few ladies I haven't seen for awhile, she appeared and quests began.
She appears after 4-5 days when you have completed Frisha’s quest or at least arrived at the moment where the king appears and if you completed the available content for Lyvia’s quest and have a mercenary band

Reactions: Grizzzzly

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
would it be possible to add option after corrupting any of the npc's to still fuck their pussy instead of going for the ass all the time?
i mean both are fine and all.. but a choice would be nice anyways :D

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
would it be possible to add option after corrupting any of the npc's to still fuck their pussy instead of going for the ass all the time?
i mean both are fine and all.. but a choice would be nice anyways :D
...there already is?
there are some Anal exclusive scenes like Frisha or Emily with their new dresses while working/cooking, but once you take them to bed you can choose which hole you pluck

Reactions: Grevloc and zARRR

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
...there already is?
there are some Anal exclusive scenes like Frisha or Emily with their new dresses while working/cooking, but once you take them to bed you can choose which hole you pluck
okay that true (y) but will those exclusive one stay locked + the outside farmer girl scene where you ''help'' her that would be nice to have both ways

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
okay that true (y) but will those exclusive one stay locked + the outside farmer girl scene where you ''help'' her that would be nice to have both ways
...not sure which you mean... you can have both Anal and Vaginal Sex with Penny even after corrupting her.

Padea

Mar 10, 2020
se que comentaron que estaban en la ruta pero en la quest no sale nada, una esta en el bosque o en su casa y la otra en la taberna.. entonces no se que ruta tengo que seguir,, lo siento por molestar

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
se que comentaron que estaban en la ruta pero en la quest no sale nada, una esta en el bosque o en su casa y la otra en la taberna.. entonces no se que ruta tengo que seguir,, lo siento por molestar
Just check the walkthrough please……. it tells everything

Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
I didn't think King Eric was going to be the true hero of the story. Curious if we are going to get an option similar to Liandra where we get to decide the fate of Sophie

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I didn't think King Eric was going to be the true hero of the story. Curious if we are going to get an option similar to Liandra where we get to decide the fate of Sophie
You betcha is going happen, on discord some NTR fans popped up champagne

Still if I had to be honest, I think Van is kinda dumb, he could have sent whatever girl pretending to be the princess instead of Sophia, I am pretty sure the orcs aren’t experts in world diplomacy.
Look even Belinda with her legs would have become more popular than the princess with the orcs.

Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
You betcha is going happen, on discord some NTR fans popped up champagne

Still if I had to be honest, I think Van is kinda dumb, he could have sent whatever girl pretending to be the princess instead of Sophia, I am pretty sure the orcs aren’t experts in world diplomacy.
Look even Belinda with her legs would have become more popular than the princess with the orcs.
Don't think you're giving them enough credit to be honest. Quite a few are actually pretty intelligent.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Guys, how is version 0.5.1.0? Buggy?
I just want to be sure is it worth it to upgrade my 0.4.9.5 to the last version or no.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Don't think you're giving them enough credit to be honest. Quite a few are actually pretty intelligent.
Kinda?
The wife of the chieftain is the most intelligent, and on that we can agree.
The chieftain must have some kinda of wit to be a leader.
Tia’s father it’s definitely smart.
But even if some are smart they aren’t assimilated into human culture or have any means to know informations as far as I know.
Sure if they send an old hag pretending to be a princess even the most dumb of the orc can smell a fraud, but if they send a girl of the same age (and if no one snitches) they won’t notice a difference.
Even if this Artemis dude is quite a suspicious guy, even if is probably just a spy

Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes