Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
This topic is going on like Uroboros eating its tail, let’s change the topic into something more spicy…
Boobs or ass?
I actually agree. This is mostly theorycrafting which I don't really find interesting. And to answer your question: Ass.

Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
In Dassans case Gurtak doesn't see it as deal either... Dassan is to weak to face him, so he offers Gurtak pussies in order to be left alone.
Gurtak doesn't want to bother with dealing with the Half Orcs so he simply agrees to accept these offerings.
Deals are made between equals and Dassan is clearly none to any Orc.
And about the King... he can't ensure the virginity of his daugther if he sends her to the Orcs... given the prude nature of the society in Arenfield at the start of the game that is something very important.

But I gues we can agree to disagree.
lol ok guy well it's clearly a deal since it's an exchange girls for us not attacking. So yeah we'll definitely agree to disagree on this one.

And as far as the daughter you're assuming he cares at all about some future marriage whereas I see this as his only goal is winning the war and his daughters virginity can simply be the cost.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I actually agree. This is mostly theorycrafting which I don't really find interesting. And to answer your question: Ass.
Theorycrafting on a game that is in development is fun, but it can always turn into this.
Anyways:

Ass 1; Boobs 0

(For the others, If you say feet or dick you are disqualified)

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is there an up to date walkthrough for the game?
No, but the quest log is clear as the day, c’mon guys it’s not that hard, it’s super straightforward.
Just be a stalker to the queen

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Theorycrafting on a game that is in development is fun, but it can always turn into this.
Anyways:

Ass 1; Boobs 0

(For the others, If you say feet or dick you are disqualified)
I'd go with female as all can be nice as long as the package fits together... but I gues I am more of a boob man

Reactions: zARRR

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
  1. Why do the bandits keep invading Emily's house when I sleep there? I've done this same thing many times.
  2. When I read with Mira it doesn't increase affection.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
  1. Why do the bandits keep invading Emily's house when I sleep there? I've done this same thing many times.
  2. When I read with Mira it doesn't increase affection.
Bandits will keep attacking Emilys house until they kidnap her twice and MC deals with their camp and leader
Some actions can only raise affection to a certain degree, have you tried doing something else with her?

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
there's a walkthrough. use it.
It says:

You now need to talk to Mira after dinner which is only possible if you complete Emily's task. So either hunt for a rabbit (which will give you one Affection from Emily) or buy vegetables at the shop. For wood talk to Tia and buy or help her chop wood.
7.Make sure lust<80 (P). Talk to Mira and get reading 1. do the same thing again to get reading 2
8.If you are at 7 Affection you can put your arm on her back while reading
9. repeat at 8A hand on back and keep it calm
10. repeat at 9A kiss her
11. at 10 repeat kissing 2times. Emily will find out about the two of you. This will start the quest “Learning the truth”

- Reading is at 10, but affection stays at 4 no matter how many times I read with Mira (and touch her back) .

Last edited:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
It says:

You now need to talk to Mira after dinner which is only possible if you complete Emily's task. So either hunt for a rabbit (which will give you one Affection from Emily) or buy vegetables at the shop. For wood talk to Tia and buy or help her chop wood.
7.Make sure lust<80 (P). Talk to Mira and get reading 1. do the same thing again to get reading 2
8.If you are at 7 Affection you can put your arm on her back while reading
9. repeat at 8A hand on back and keep it calm
10. repeat at 9A kiss her
11. at 10 repeat kissing 2times. Emily will find out about the two of you. This will start the quest “Learning the truth”

- Reading is at 10, but affection stays at 4 no matter how many times I read with Mira.
If you're just reading with her and nothing else (no touching her or anything) affection should go up...side note have you finished the controlling your lust quest? I recommend finishing it first.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
No, but the quest log is clear as the day, c’mon guys it’s not that hard, it’s super straightforward.
Just be a stalker to the queen
really? I played and completed version 5.0.0 but when I load up the new update nothing is happening and the quest log I have is not showing anything new

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes