Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Good Lord, Chyos really need to increase Rogue items' drop rates. I've been fighting/savescumming them for like 20+ times, and they still don't drop Leather Straps and decent Rogue Armor.

Shit's ridiculous.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Good Lord, Chyos really need to increase Rogue items' drop rates. I've been fighting/savescumming them for like 20+ times, and they still don't drop Leather Straps and decent Rogue Armor.

Shit's ridiculous.
Fear not my user with a weird man as pfp, the balance and rework stuff, should also fix this problem all together

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Fear not my user with a weird man as pfp, the balance and rework stuff, should also fix this problem all together
at current voting patterns, it could win 5.5 beating out mira. people really took to it which is surprising to me because for other games, players tend to reject reworks in favor for "more" content

• Love
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BczILher and zARRR

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Oh yes the abuse innkeeper. While the MC is an angel fucking everything that lives and breathes. :D

Yes totally, because there's nothing abusive and coercive with what the MC is doing. All fine. Other people are evil, not me.

Aren't humans grand? :D
Sure it's fantasy and what we do as MC is ok we don't care about "well MC/player is doing it why can't the NPC"s do it to you/MC" well we don't mind doing it to others but don't like it being done to us. Common sense will tell you that. This is the players/us fantasy we like to get away with stuff that we can't do in real life and do it without penalty. for example i would like to screw my neighbors wife and i might could she's very flirty with me but real life i'm not gonna do that because he might catch me and may kill me lol or maybe go after my wife that would be dreadful lol. But in fantasy land i will most certainly go after my neighbors wife and get away with it. Maybe not very moral but thats why we have stories and games to do what we want without penalty of our actions in game.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Sure it's fantasy and what we do as MC is ok we don't care about "well MC/player is doing it why can't the NPC"s do it to you/MC" well we don't mind doing it to others but don't like it being done to us. Common sense will tell you that. This is the players/us fantasy we like to get away with stuff that we can't do in real life and do it without penalty. for example i would like to screw my neighbors wife and i might could she's very flirty with me but real life i'm not gonna do that because he might catch me and may kill me lol or maybe go after my wife that would be dreadful lol. But in fantasy land i will most certainly go after my neighbors wife and get away with it. Maybe not very moral but thats why we have stories and games to do what we want without penalty of our actions in game.
The dude you quoted is a deleted user, he isn’t going to respond or check, he is gone, reduced to atoms
at current voting patterns, it could win 5.5 beating out mira. people really took to it which is surprising to me because for other games, players tend to reject reworks in favor for "more" content
I think it’s because of the community, they are pretty solid and not divided, now they are even trying to accumulate more patrons or upgrading the tiers to get Chyos the second developer

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
The dude you quoted is a deleted user, he isn’t going to respond or check, he is gone, reduced to atoms

I think it’s because of the community, they are pretty solid and not divided, now they are even trying to accumulate more patrons or upgrading the tiers to get Chyos the second developer
they are definitely united when it comes to rumah

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you inform Hekima about Sophie's wedding? I don't see any option for this in the dialog.

Update: Got it! Need to talk to him right after the first dinner with queen.

Last edited:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
so here are my projections for the future:
5.3 Tia
5.4 Emily
5.5 Rework/rebalance
5.6 Mira
5.7 Melissa
5.8 Penny
5.9 Bianca/Gavina
6.0 Arianna

5.2 will be the Lyvia update. The predictions above will probably be a little off because I'm pretty sure Kirlic will be added to the poll soon (it almost won the prevote this month)

Last edited:
Reactions: JakubK
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes