darklink89x

Jun 5, 2018
Questlog:

" The rescue mission: 'this quest isn't implemented' ".

Honestly, I'm quite disappointed.

Some weeks ago I posted the list of the last 2 years' updates: I guess everybody realized that there are so many stories and characters and open quests that every storyline has to wait for 2 years for an update, now. No main character's story had more than a quest update in the last 2 years.

Therefore, the very sad truth is that we most likely have to wait for 2 years to see what happens to the Queen and the Princess.

Chyos, dude. I feel that you have to choose between feeding us with side dishes or feeding us with the main dishes now.
I honestly feel that most of us want to see how the stories move forward, so I hope that you think that the main quests are much more important than those bonus scenes. So, how about concentrating yourself on the main quests, for now?

Just my 2 cents, of course.
Patrons vote on who gets updated next. Don't complain about Chyos. If anything, complain about us. We're the ones making these decisions. Better yet, SUBSCRIBE AND VOTE!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Patrons vote on who gets updated next. Don't complain about Chyos. If anything, complain about us. We're the ones making these decisions. Better yet, SUBSCRIBE AND VOTE!
Sometimes I ask myself: is my English so bad that people fail to understand my reasoning?
Answer: NOPE

One more in my ignore list!! (y)(y)(y)(y)

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
And pay a lot of money to see unrelated sex scenes voted for by paetrons. (Who probably won't be around for much longer as Paetron is closing many of it's hubs) When I would rather see some of the 14 Quests (Only 2 Main Story related) closed out.
I'm with Otto.....NOPE

Reactions: Ottoeight

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
No sex with her in this update, just the queen
1. Change the Wine to cum wine for the Queen at the Mayor kitchen.
2. Wait for the curruption level is 5+ for the queen and Princess
3. At 5pm wait for the queen to sit on the garden bench and approch her
4. she will invite you to guard the door for a meeting with Artermis
5. Allow the Prncess into the meeting
6. After the meeting next day chat the queen at the garden bench at 5pm & continue to meet her there untill she FUCK YOU.
*** Enter the Guest house through the hidden route to the Mayor house untill the Queen invite you***
*Dont for get to visit Julia at the Kitchen*
and also make your budy drunk at the In and fuck her sister with kate,,,new scense.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
1. Change the Wine to cum wine for the Queen at the Mayor kitchen.
2. Wait for the curruption level is 5+ for the queen and Princess
3. At 5pm wait for the queen to sit on the garden bench and approch her
4. she will invite you to guard the door for a meeting with Artermis
5. Allow the Prncess into the meeting
6. After the meeting next day chat the queen at the garden bench at 5pm & continue to meet her there untill she FUCK YOU.
*** Enter the Guest house through the hidden route to the Mayor house untill the Queen invite you***
*Dont for get to visit Julia at the Kitchen*
and also make your budy drunk at the In and fuck her sister with kate,,,new scense.
Don't need 1
Don't need 2
Don't need 5
Same result without corruption :)

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
And pay a lot of money to see unrelated sex scenes voted for by paetrons. (Who probably won't be around for much longer as Paetron is closing many of it's hubs) When I would rather see some of the 14 Quests (Only 2 Main Story related) closed out.
I'm with Otto.....NOPE
At least Tia's quest is going to be more or less complete in 2 months. Killing her father finishes the character arc...I hope. And then Emily should be complete right after that. Also I'm pretty sure kirlic should win the prevote next week so that should at least get the ball rolling there. So that's two questline that should end soon.

Kate's will probably end once we find her father's treasure.

The rest will probably need 2-3 more updates

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
At least Tia's quest is going to be more or less complete in 2 months. Killing her father finishes the character arc...I hope. And then Emily should be complete right after that. Also I'm pretty sure kirlic should win the prevote next week so that should at least get the ball rolling there. So that's two questline that should end soon.

Kate's will probably end once we find her father's treasure.

The rest will probably need 2-3 more updates
The princess is marrying the Orcs king so I think Tia's quest will come with the princess resque.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
The princess is marrying the Orcs king so I think Tia's quest will come with the princess resque.
Tia's quest is about her father. I haven't played the latest update but I believe the orc king in question is umah's father. Rescuing her would most likely be a princess-centric quest as most interactions with the orc king before have been raaisha or umah centric

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
so here are my projections for the future:
5.3 Tia
5.4 Emily
5.5 Reword/rebalance
5.6 Mira
5.7 Melissa
5.8 Penny
5.9 Bianca/Gavina
6.0 Arianna

5.2 will be the Lyvia update. The predictions above will probably be a little off because I'm pretty sure Kirlic will be added to the poll soon (it almost won the prevote this month)
So the balance patch is still gonna take some time, huh.

Man Horse Meme Analysis - YouTube

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
So the balance patch is still gonna take some time, huh.

Man Horse Meme Analysis - YouTube
...yeh. it's impressive that it's gaining so many votes to begin with. Votes carry over each poll.
Isn't he dead if you finish Umah's quest?
No...you can kill gurtak who is the guy who killed Marcus. Umah's father is the orc leader who lives further east of rumah...the place full of human skulls and rumah people in cages.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes