zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This guy must have a pretty long list if something so trivial hurt his feelings. Sad.
I am a patron and I get Otto’s feelings…
Other that having misinterpreted the meaning of his post for the 3th time, made him quite angry lol
1. Change the Wine to cum wine for the Queen at the Mayor kitchen.
2. Wait for the curruption level is 5+ for the queen and Princess
3. At 5pm wait for the queen to sit on the garden bench and approch her
4. she will invite you to guard the door for a meeting with Artermis
5. Allow the Prncess into the meeting
6. After the meeting next day chat the queen at the garden bench at 5pm & continue to meet her there untill she FUCK YOU.
*** Enter the Guest house through the hidden route to the Mayor house untill the Queen invite you***
*Dont for get to visit Julia at the Kitchen*
and also make your budy drunk at the In and fuck her sister with kate,,,new scense.
???? There is still no sex with the princess anyways?
Why the quote? :unsure:
The princess is marrying the Orcs king so I think Tia's quest will come with the princess resque.
Nah man, Tia’s quest is about Tia’s quest, no princess, deal with it guys, you aren’t going to see her for a loooong time.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I am a patron and I get Otto’s feelings…
Other that having misinterpreted the meaning of his post for the 3th time, made him quite angry lol

???? There is still no sex with the princess anyways?
Why the quote? :unsure:

Nah man, Tia’s quest is about Tia’s quest, no princess, deal with it guys, you aren’t going to see her for a loooong time.
No Patrons love Tia. There are still a lot of adventures for her. Conflicts with Nyra and Raaisha, 3some with Hiba, Interaction with Umah/Laina, Katherin coming to Rumah are just some of the options on the horizon.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No Patrons love Tia. There are still a lot of adventures for her. Conflicts with Nyra and Raaisha, 3some with Hiba, Interaction with Umah/Laina, Katherin coming to Rumah are just some of the options on the horizon.
Those will all be adressed in the Bonus scenes... sadly I can imagine we'll see all of those within a year and a half at best.
But her Mainstory will end soon... which is the only good thing I can think about this whole mess it became

Reactions: Nellyg

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Those will all be adressed in the Bonus scenes... sadly I can imagine we'll see all of those within a year and a half at best.
But her Mainstory will end soon... which is the only good thing I can think about this whole mess it became
I presume he said something about Tia, but as good old Yotetar said, “ignore the troll”;)

Irakli4321

Dec 1, 2020
Hello, need some help.
I am playing version 05.0.0
I did not kill Gurtak, I have used the witchcraft. Now the main quest is hanged on. I can not kill him.
Is this problem? Is there any option to kill him after this. Or I must wait for an update?

Apr 10, 2018
You'd first have to find the cave he is been holing up in... or dig six feet under :sneaky:
I think I should've killed him back then during Anya's quest
now after completing 0.5.1.0 don't wanna restart just to kill the guy
Will there be a option to kill him in the future?
or can i get a save file of 0.5.0.0 with Hekima killed (All love route and ntr on :KEK:)

Reactions: pepsi039

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
or can i get a save file of 0.5.0.0 with Hekima killed (All love route and ntr on :KEK:)
This is why you should've created multiple save files. Right now, my main path is Hekima sleeping comfortably in the ground, but I still have a save file before that just in case.

As for the future, only Chyos, Discord lurkers, and Patreons know I guess.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Sincerely I voted for Melissa, there is no content whatsoever. Even we dont know what she has to offer.

About democracy I already explained that sometimes dont work.It is just to put the responsability on the people and have an excuse about "they voted for that".
And I will not speak again about the embarrasment that Bianca got in the last bonus poll with pity votes and image included.

But it is clear here that people needs to get a job.Sometimes they get obsessed or they put too much attention on a game that it is incomplete.

Get a job, get a hobbie, put your attention more on other things etc.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The game's called "A struggle with sin".

You have to struggle: wanna be the good guy? wanna be the bad guy?

it's up to you.

Anyway, you're a Targaryen. Be coherent and fully embrace the road to madness, incest & atrocities. :geek:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I'm confused, again :) I let Hekima live, and Sophie is gone to the Orcs. In my playthrough everything went as normal without him being mentioned. So am I missing something?
I too play the love route, (Mostly :giggle:) and NTR on

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I swear, Leather Straps' drop rate is waaay worse than most SSRs in the scummiest gachas ever.

Absolute madness.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I swear, Leather Straps' drop rate is waaay worse than most SSRs in the scummiest gachas ever.

Absolute madness.
Nah, SSRs in gatchas are scammier, you will never understand the pain of scum gatchas till you see all of your resources ,accumulated in one year, get destroyed for a banner you were expecting.

In the meantime get yourself an hobby, since the rework will also rebalance leather straps.
I also asked Chyos if he is going to make then craftable since we have a lot leather lying around

Shnurre

Jul 10, 2017

Absolute madness.
I agree, but you can always savescum. Save before every battle, load if you don't get 2 thief pouches. Save immedeately after the battle, load until you get 4 leather straps or some leather straps and 2 slot piece of armor.
It is extremely important to open pouches after every battle, since getting 4 straps from 2 pouches is achieveable with a few loads and 8 from 4 is extremely improbable

This way you can craft all the armor in 4-5 goes

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I agree, but you can always savescum. Save before every battle, load if you don't get 2 thief pouches. Save immedeately after the battle, load until you get 4 leather straps or some leather straps and 2 slot piece of armor.
It is extremely important to open pouches after every battle, since getting 4 straps from 2 pouches is achieveable with a few loads and 8 from 4 is extremely improbable

This way you can craft all the armor in 4-5 goes
My man, I've done this countless times, and I still only got 1 Strap.

I wouldn't complain if your method works.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Nah, SSRs in gatchas are scammier, you will never understand the pain of scum gatchas till you see all of your resources ,accumulated in one year, get destroyed for a banner you were expecting.
Speaking from experience, I presume.

Shnurre

Jul 10, 2017
My man, I've done this countless times, and I still only got 1 Strap.

I wouldn't complain if your method works.
It absolutely does and the probability of getting two straps from one poach cannot be this low since getting 4 from 2 (i. e. p^2) usually takes me 10-20 loads

Shnurre

Jul 10, 2017
It is also important to turn off auto-battle because I have never seen 2 pouches from one autobattle and getting a least two in a manual battle is a probable occurence.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes