zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Speaking from experience, I presume.
Yes yes, there was a time where I was addicted to gatchas as F2P, still am but not as much, and trust me the difference between rpgs loot drop and gatcha drops, is that one can break you and its limited till you can make it.
Anyways I hope it gets fixed these leathery dilemma

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
My man, I've done this countless times, and I still only got 1 Strap.

I wouldn't complain if your method works.
Man, aren't you obsessed with these straps of yours. :rolleyes:

What's your level now? 50? 55? 60? you don't fucking need anything, now. You just kill anyone by snapping your fingers.

Anyway, when you armor proficiency level is 6 you will able to wear a shield: get an old buckler and improve it with 4 iron plates.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It would be nice if we could find a use for the wolf meat aside from selling it...
So far there is not a single Item in the game WITHOUT a use, so you can bet on that... maybe it's useable for the lure we saw in Marcus old room

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
So far there is not a single Item in the game WITHOUT a use, so you can bet on that... maybe it's useable for the lure we saw in Marcus old room
Wolf meat? Lure? The fuck?
With wolf meat as lure the only thing you can bait with wolf meat are wolfs,bigger predators and scavengers.In real life of course. And so far I know we only had one bear in the game.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Man, aren't you obsessed with these straps of yours. :rolleyes:

What's your level now? 50? 55? 60? you don't fucking need anything, now. You just kill anyone by snapping your fingers.

Anyway, when you armor proficiency level is 6 you will able to wear a shield: get an old buckler and improve it with 4 iron plates.
Because I want my party to all wear the Rogue set, and the fact that getting a Strap is much, much harder than getting a random 2/2 Rogue set is stupid. Should've been the other way around.

Old Buckler slows you down. I only put it on Tia since she's a tank, and Taunt skill almost always outspeed the enemies anyway. I don't like the idea of slowing down MC and Lyvia, so they don't use any.

Reactions: mrttao

Irakli4321

Dec 1, 2020
Hello, need some help.
I am playing version 05.0.0
I did not kill Gurtak, I have used the witchcraft. Now the main quest is hanged on. I can not kill him.
Is this problem? Is there any option to kill him after this. Or I must wait for an update?

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Hello, need some help.
I am playing version 05.0.0
I did not kill Gurtak, I have used the witchcraft. Now the main quest is hanged on. I can not kill him.
Is this problem? Is there any option to kill him after this. Or I must wait for an update?
Wait for update

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes