zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Wolf meat? Lure? The fuck?
With wolf meat as lure the only thing you can bait with wolf meat are wolfs,bigger predators and scavengers.In real life of course. And so far I know we only had one bear in the game.
Too many bears would make the game unbearable

Yeah I know where is the door

Edit: didn’t like my joke?
You should bear it more

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Because I want my party to all wear the Rogue set, and the fact that getting a Strap is much, much harder than getting a random 2/2 Rogue set is stupid. Should've been the other way around.

Old Buckler slows you down. I only put it on Tia since she's a tank, and Taunt skill almost always outspeed the enemies anyway. I don't like the idea of slowing down MC and Lyvia, so they don't use any.
Honestly, I have no idea why you didn't collect enough straps. I just killed the rogues and Hekima's gang: they dropped their rogue equipment and straps. My MC is fully rogue equipped and I have 4 spare straps.

My Lyvia and my Tia are even stronger than my MC: they don't need any fucking equipment - I just gave them a better axe and a better sword. Did you remember that you are able to raise their talent points whenever they raise their level?

Do you realize that you're making a fuss over literally nothing?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So far there is not a single Item in the game WITHOUT a use, so you can bet on that... maybe it's useable for the lure we saw in Marcus old room
Items with no use at the moment:

wolf meat
ember vine - herbs with no use atm (surely in the future)
tennlooite - gem with no use atm
spidersilk
heart of a plague fiend after you gave 1 to Isha

my guess: don't sell ember vine and heart (craft future potions), tennlooite (craft weapons), spidersilk (craft clothes).

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

wolf meat
spidersilk

my guess: don't sell ember vine and heart (craft future potions), tennlooite (craft weapons), spidersilk (craft clothes).
Ember vine and heart of plague can be used for lighting up the torches in the church underground tho.
Wolf meat is Wolf meat.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Honestly, I have no idea why you didn't collect enough straps. I just killed the rogues and Hekima's gang: they dropped their rogue equipment and straps. My MC is fully rogue equipped and I have 4 spare straps.

My Lyvia and my Tia are even stronger than my MC: they don't need any fucking equipment - I just gave them a better axe and a better sword. Did you remember that you are able to raise their talent points whenever they raise their level?

Do you realize that you're making a fuss over literally nothing?
Do you realize that I want my entire party to wear full Rogue gear, and it has nothing to do with Talent level?

Do you realize that even others acknowledge that Straps drop rate is fucked, and hope that Chyos will rebalance it among other thing?

Do you realize that some players want to give their party the best equipment possible, and your playstyle might even be considered dumb?

Do you realize that the game's RNG nature makes it possible for you to get Straps easier than me?

Imagine assuming I'm too dumb and illiterate to level up Talent just because I brought up an issue that's rarely talked about.

Reactions: mrttao

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ember vine and heart of plague can be used for lighting up the torches in the church underground tho.
Wolf meat is Wolf meat.
Well, we could say that even wolf meat has a use: you sell it and make money.

Ember vine is used to make potion of clearness.
Yeah, I forgot about it.

Do you realize that I want my entire party to wear full Rogue gear, and it has nothing to do with Talent level?

Do you realize that even others acknowledge that Straps drop rate is fucked, and hope that Chyos will rebalance it among other thing?

Do you realize that some players want to give their party the best equipment possible, and your playstyle might even be considered dumb?

Do you realize that the game's RNG nature makes it possible for you to get Straps easier than me?

Imagine assuming I'm too dumb and illiterate to level up Talent just because I brought up an issue that's rarely talked about.
Do you realize that we've already had this 'you vs the world leather straps argument' ?

I think you complained about your lack of leather straps as many times as I complained about Tia's redundant presence in this game.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Do you realize that tons of sperm whale goes to the ocean?

That means that people drinks or bath in sperm whale thinking there it is water?

Do you realize this nonsense? that can be applied to the leather strap discussion.

We are not blind, and people told chyos already about the leather straps drops and what needs to be done.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Do you realize that tons of sperm whale goes to the ocean?

That means that people drinks or bath in sperm whale thinking there it is water?

Do you realize this nonsense? that can be applied to the leather strap discussion.

We are not blind, and people told chyos already about the leather straps drops and what needs to be done.
Tell that to Ottoeight, I'm not the aggressor.

Reactions: mrttao and mercytea

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
A rumour says that walkthrough should be updated by wednesday. So is it out? does anybody have it? Can I have it, please?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The animations doesn't make me that hard in this update, but the story is nice I suppose
The gameplay didn’t make me that hard in this update, story and lore were the best things honestly, but that’s it, lackluster imo.

Reactions: Hoey

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A rumour says that walkthrough should be updated by wednesday. So is it out? does anybody have it? Can I have it, please?

wolf meat
spidersilk

Let me rephrase this than... so far there is not a single Item without an intended use in the game

Reactions: Ottoeight

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If we can get female underwear.Why we cannot win the trousers of Grant playing cards?Damn I am sure I can fetch some money out of them.
Yeah he says he has nothing on him everytime we win his shit, but it’s a fraud!
That jacket would look marvelous to the MC.
Fucking lemon eater

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Also, Lucius is the richest person in the fucking village.
Try this:
Sell 99 elderwood
Sell 99 rabbit pelt
Sell 99 deer pelt
Sell 99 wolf pelt

Bloody hell.Where he gets the money?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Also, Lucius is the richest person in the fucking village.
Try this:
Sell 99 elderwood
Sell 99 rabbit pelt
Sell 99 deer pelt
Sell 99 wolf pelt

Bloody hell.Where he gets the money?
Him and his brother are quiet proficient in money lending... either they make a profit or profit from their Clients desperation.
Also consider what they charge us for a blue print and other rather unnecessary luxury goods... now imagine what he charges Giron for Candles and Love Potions

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Yeah he says he has nothing on him everytime we win his shit, but it’s a fraud!
That jacket would look marvelous to the MC.
Fucking lemon eater
Would be an interesting conversation between Lucius and the mc trying to sell his brother trousers or underwear.
Him and his brother are quiet proficient in money lending... either they make a profit or profit from their Clients desperation.
Also consider what they charge us for a blue print and other rather unnecessary luxury goods... now imagine what he charges Giron for Candles and Love Potions
That's not even enough to all the gold coins he has. He could buy the entire village and make them pay rent.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes