yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
really? I played and completed version 5.0.0 but when I load up the new update nothing is happening and the quest log I have is not showing anything new
You will have to wait for 4-5 days for queen to arrive. Just repeat some old events and sleep in town until the queen shows up

Reactions: H2R

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
New morning, new round :poop:

Is it possible to find the princess or will that be up in the polls has content for another version?
you guess :whistle::whistle:

latest walkthrough? please
Is there an up to date walkthrough for the game?
latest walkthrough?
latest walkthrough please 5.1.0
YES, YOU HAVE TO SUFFER

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How do we break in ot the guest cottage?
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

NEVER - YOU HAVE TO SUFFER

:whistle:

why the mission of A New Home does not end despite having completed it
Well, you just have to read the questlog: "For now everything is done."

Same as "not implemented yet" or "more to come in the next updates".

:sneaky:

really? I played and completed version 5.0.0 but when I load up the new update nothing is happening and the quest log I have is not showing anything new
Man, come on... :rolleyes:

Now I want to see how many people are going to ask for an updated walkthrough / why the Queen hasn't arrived / how to enter the Queen's cottage / and so on TODAY.

Does anyone want to bet?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ok, for the love of god, I am saying it one last time, anyone else who ask this will receive my fury and the fury of other users.

Chyos couldn’t finish the walkthrough for personal reasons and he won’t complete it for some days.
The queen arrives after 4-5 days when you have seen the king and have the mercenaries.
Then you follow the questlog and your simple logic, and guess what, you’ll probably obtain every scene even without a walkthrough since it’s straightforward af.
From the corruption (check the wine bottles in the kitchen) to the love route.
End of the story

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Ok, for the love of god, I am saying it one last time, anyone else who ask this will receive my fury and the fury of other users.

Chyos couldn’t finish the walkthrough for personal reasons and he won’t complete it for some days.
The queen arrives after 4-5 days when you have seen the king and have the mercenaries.
Then you follow the questlog and your simple logic, and guess what, you’ll probably obtain every scene even without a walkthrough since it’s straightforward af.
From the corruption (check the wine bottles in the kitchen) to the love route.
End of the story
Latest walkthrough pls

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Questlog:

" The rescue mission: 'this quest isn't implemented' ".

Honestly, I'm quite disappointed.

Some weeks ago I posted the list of the last 2 years' updates: I guess everybody realized that there are so many stories and characters and open quests that every storyline has to wait for 2 years for an update, now. No main character's story had more than a quest update in the last 2 years.

Therefore, the very sad truth is that we most likely have to wait for 2 years to see what happens to the Queen and the Princess.

Chyos, dude. I feel that you have to choose between feeding us with side dishes or feeding us with the main dishes now.
I honestly feel that most of us want to see how the stories move forward, so I hope that you think that the main quests are much more important than those bonus scenes. So, how about concentrating yourself on the main quests, for now?

Just my 2 cents, of course.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
wow furrys on electric chair. I didnt know this was a disguise convention. The predators are showing up again.Remember to use fire.

Also don't be an inestable growth person. The walkthrough will come when the walkthrough is done. There are more games out there without walkthrough and new updates, and you dont baa because of that.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Questlog:

" The rescue mission: 'this quest isn't implemented' ".

Honestly, I'm quite disappointed.

Some weeks ago I posted the list of the last 2 years' updates: I guess everybody realized that there are so many stories and characters and open quests that every storyline has to wait for 2 years for an update, now. No main character's story had more than a quest update in the last 2 years.

Therefore, the very sad truth is that we most likely have to wait for 2 years to see what happens to the Queen and the Princess.

Chyos, dude. I feel that you have to choose between feeding us with side dishes or feeding us with the main dishes now.
I honestly feel that most of us want to see how the stories move forward, so I hope that you think that the main quests are much more important than those bonus scenes. So, how about concentrating yourself on the main quests, for now?

Just my 2 cents, of course.
There is a small problem. Chyos initially stated that there was a vote on his patreon about the branches of interest to the players. As far as I noticed, he adheres to this with regard to side quests. So subscribe to his patreon and vote. Why whine here, I don't understand.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
There is a small problem. Chyos initially stated that there was a vote on his patreon about the branches of interest to the players. As far as I noticed, he adheres to this with regard to side quests. So subscribe to his patreon and vote. Why whine here, I don't understand.
Because he has been following this thread and posting here since the early days. If you followed, you'd know.

Anyway, stating an opinion is not whining. And I clearly wrote: "my 2 cents" in bold.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Lmao then i guess i found them on previous update
Well, it's because every 0.x.x.0 changelog made by the author reports everything that has been added since the previous 0.x.x.0 update.

So, the 0.5.1.0 changelog contains what has been added in the 0.5.0.1 and 0.5.0.5 updates too.

Reason: because 0.x.x.1 and 0.x.x.5 are halfway updates and they were never meant to appear HERE. Same reason why walkthroughs are updated on 0.x.x.0 updates only.

Remember: the second to last full update is meant to be public and bugfree and it's supposed to be uploaded/linked HERE.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, it's because every 0.x.x.0 changelog made by the author reports everything that has been added since the previous 0.x.x.0 update.

So, the 0.5.1.0 changelog contains what has been added in the 0.5.0.1 and 0.5.0.5 updates too.

Reason: because 0.x.x.1 and 0.x.x.5 are halfway updates and they were never meant to appear HERE. Same reason why walkthroughs are updated on 0.x.x.0 updates only.

Remember: the second to last full update is meant to be public and bugfree and it's supposed to be uploaded/linked HERE.
Like this post is going to have any impact on the thread…
They are going to forget it faster than my grandma with alzheimer on my things

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes