RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I swear to.... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

The Kate/Arianna scene is in the walkthrough. it's just an expansion on the one already in the game. get rick drunk at the bar, take him home with kate, and then instead of leaving, walk into arianna's room. Why is it so hard to look at the walkthrough?! it's basically another position within that scene

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022

The Kate/Arianna scene is in the walkthrough. it's just an expansion on the one already in the game. get rick drunk at the bar, take him home with kate, and then instead of leaving, walk into arianna's room. Why is it so hard to look at the walkthrough?! it's basically another position within that scene
I know that....i was wondering if there was so9mething new.

Anyway ty

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

The Kate/Arianna scene is in the walkthrough. it's just an expansion on the one already in the game. get rick drunk at the bar, take him home with kate, and then instead of leaving, walk into arianna's room. Why is it so hard to look at the walkthrough?!
The question should be: why is it so hard to look at a few posts above. We answered this FUCKING question 200 hundred times in the last 2 months at least.

Why don't we stop answering these lazy dudes?

Guys, don't answer them: a forum is supposed to be a community. People are supposed to READ threads before posting.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
The question should be: why is it so hard to look at a few posts above. We answered this FUCKING question 200 hundred times in the last 2 months at least.

Why don't we stop answering these lazy dudes?

Guys, don't answer them: a forum is supposed to be a community. People are supposed to READ threads before posting.
got annoyed seeing that post in the changelog for some reason. probably reported the op to add the new changelog info and then asked about the scene.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I know that....i was wondering if there was so9mething new.

Anyway ty
WHY in the world you are wondering it. The bonus scene WAS the 0.5.0.1 update.

Bonus scenes are always the 0.x.x.1 updates: if you followed the thread you'd know it.

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
OK ....
I was confused with the changelog....
I thought it was something new in the latest version...
You see... some people here are not lazy, and they read the walkthroug...
Anyway....

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
OK ....
I was confused with the changelog....
I thought it was something new in the latest version...
You see... some people here are not lazy, and they read the walkthroug...
Anyway....
Come on. I know that you are following this thread since quite a few months.

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
Come on. I know that you are following this thread since quite a few months.
Well... like i said...i was confused!
I saw the changelog and i thought maybe in this version woyld be something extra.
But there is no point to continue.

I hope all you enjoy the game and the new adventure of MC with the Queen!

Reactions: Ottoeight

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
Ugh, I like the fact that there is pregnancy involved in the game but I can't wait until Tia with orcs will be included in this tag

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Boring update, maids doesn't turn me on even if they are hot. I'd rather bang the queen, princesses or someone in a higher position like the Goddesses I'll wait next update
Uh even if its not spelled out in the patch notes per se, you do get the Queen in this update, not only the maid. Its a decent chunk of story.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
From the description of the update, there supposed to be + 2 new maps. Where can I find them?
The gardens and the guesthouse behind the Baron's manor. Youll gain access after the Queen arrives in town.

As the quest progress they finally let you get inside the manor without having to go through the tunnels, too, which is a nice bonus.

Thibaud-88-

Nov 11, 2020
[QUOTE = "RiasGremorySeggs, post: 8964554, membro: 1162266"]
Sto aspettando v0.5.1.0 compresso in modo da poterlo riprodurre su Android
[/ PREVENTIVO]
che usi per convertillo in android

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
A bit of content for the Queens Maid (57 images)
A new quest for the Queen that can now be completed (427 images)

how do i find the queen ?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes