Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Can anyone help me with this, after I talked to the father, the character couldn't move, nor the ESC button works the game is running normally I pressed f5 several times to go back to the menu and repeat the scene and still this bug continues
View attachment 2036786
Well, I wonder how it could have happened. Mostly, how in the damn world you keep repeating it since it never occurred to me.

You just have to come from your hut (from south to north): MC just stops at the right place.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
No I am actually playing 4.9 and Kate offering to drink alcohol in her room and to dance is not appearing.
Update to Version 0.5.0.0 and it's latest Update patches... you should steer away from x.0.5 Versions, but play the latest Full release as any potential bug of the past is normally fixed at that point.
Also try to play the main game and not some compressed or otherwise modded game.
Finally avoid cheating in order to increase a girls Love and Corruption Variables as that fucks any save 100% and can't be reverted (easily).
Alright I'll try
I got back to your "original" question and I read it.

No problems with versions/bugs whatsoever: you just don't understand what you're supposed to do.

You have to do quite a few steps before triggering dancing and drinking with her.

Hint: read that damn walkthrough.

2nd hint: have sex and sleep with her in your rented room a few times.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Guess who is winning the current main poll? It starts with a "T".

The next bonus scene is about her as well. I'm not very excited about that one.

But let me enjoy what I have for now...
She was gonna win regardless, she had the lead with 50 vote over Emily.

I'm honestly surprised the rework is getting 30% of the vote though.

Here's what it would entail:

Rework & Balance - It's been a while since the last rework update. There are still some animations that really could use a makeover. I will also use this time to make balance changes and add additional content at places where I had to cut it before. (I won't break saves with this update) + adding some easter eggs

For this round of reworks there are a few things I'd like to work on. There is of course Emily with some really really outdated animations. Also now that you can corrupt Arianna she should get a dialogue update for her events. same goes for Frisha's dialogue & Katherin who is on my list ever since I made her update.
And yeah some balancing has to be done...I haven't made a full playthrough myself in a long time now and I think that would be necessary to get a better idea to what needs to be improved. I will also add some other smaller things and new animations with this update.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes