Yotetar

May 23, 2020
For whatever reason I left NTR turned on when I first started the game but now I want to disable it forever. While the message screen says that it won't reset current events it also says to "use on your own risk" which leads me to believe it's not as simple and may reset stuff? For the sake of confirmation, is it completely safe to turn OFF NTR content even though it was enabled from the beginning?
Sure, just go to options and disable ntr content. That's it. But I think you are too lazy to even see the options menu.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For whatever reason I left NTR turned on when I first started the game but now I want to disable it forever. While the message screen says that it won't reset current events it also says to "use on your own risk" which leads me to believe it's not as simple and may reset stuff? For the sake of confirmation, is it completely safe to turn OFF NTR content even though it was enabled from the beginning?
The Warning means if you already started a NTR route for any of the girls it will continue even with NTR turned off.
The function should be safe already as it has been around for several Versions without breaking save games or Events.

The Ascended

Jan 25, 2019
Sure, just go to options and disable ntr content. That's it. But I think you are too lazy to even see the options menu.
I wasn't asking how to do it, I know where the settings/options are, hence me quoting them...Either way thank you for the reassurance, just didn't want to break the game given the warning, that's all.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Finish available content. Great game. Only one thing that annoys me that game force me to romance every milf in game to get girls and I want or progress in important pats of story.
Bruh, I don't understand you. o_Oo_O

We must be completists: you gotta bang 'em all.

A l l o f t h e m.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Bruh, I don't understand you. o_Oo_O

We must be completists: you gotta bang 'em all.

A l l o f t h e m.
I have to admit.. I'm kinda on his side, I hate banging Claire (Except outside) and I have to do it to progress the story.
I quite like Verena and as for Gavina, once because it was my duty.
Yasmine only enough to get her to 10 corruption and Gwen.....Close my eyes and click that damn button until I get her corruption to 100.
Call me a "Dirty Old Man" but I like them a bit younger! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: thunderkiss321

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Y'all are weird. Besides some of the older animation/images being weird I pursued basically every character in the game besides Natasha. They're all fine. I'mma catch them all (besides Natasha unless a love paths ever gets added).

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have to admit.. I'm kinda on his side, I hate banging Claire (Except outside) and I have to do it to progress the story.
Yasmine only enough to get her to 10 corruption and Gwen.....Close my eyes and click that damn button until I get her corruption to 100.
Call me a "Dirty Old Man" but I like them a bit younger! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What ya talking about lad? ;)
The only Character you are forced to have sex with is Gwen/Isha for none of the other MILF Character there is a requirement of relationship for.
Will it prevent you from seeing content if you skip them? Sure... but the Story of each Character can be advanced without dateing another one.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Lads, I know you're all tired of Tia content, but I wish Chyos would make an alternate path to access Tia Anal quest. It'll be a good opportunity to expand Hiba and Tomak beyond Netori kink imo. Maybe Tia catches Tomak sodomizing Hiba on accident and becomes interested to try it out with MC. Something like that would be cool.

I know some of you see another dick drilling potential LI as NTR, so just make the scene optional like EmiliyxMarcus.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Lads, I know you're all tired of Tia content, but I wish Chyos would make an alternate path to access Tia Anal quest. It'll be a good opportunity to expand Hiba and Tomak beyond Netori kink imo. Maybe Tia catches Tomak sodomizing Hiba on accident and becomes interested to try it out with MC. Something like that would be cool.

I know some of you see another dick drilling potential LI as NTR, so just make the scene optional like EmiliyxMarcus.
Thw whole point in the HibaxTomak relationship that it is boreing for Hiba, as Tomak barely has any Sex with her and only rather simple Vanilla Sex... basically Tomak has not the Skills for something like this... there might be a better chance for her seeing an Orc assaulting someone (maybe in the Past) and she saved the Traveller by chaseing off the Orc Scout (in the beginning she said that she fought those before), but before she managed that, the girl was raped in the ass and based on her screams even liked it.
So now that Tia is in a steady relationship with MC she is curious and wants to try it with him... or something along the lines.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Everybody has his duties.

Solution: don't do them while sober. Have a Guinness :D:D

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Thw whole point in the HibaxTomak relationship that it is boreing for Hiba, as Tomak barely has any Sex with her and only rather simple Vanilla Sex... basically Tomak has not the Skills for something like this... there might be a better chance for her seeing an Orc assaulting someone (maybe in the Past) and she saved the Traveller by chaseing off the Orc Scout (in the beginning she said that she fought those before), but before she managed that, the girl was raped in the ass and based on her screams even liked it.
So now that Tia is in a steady relationship with MC she is curious and wants to try it with him... or something along the lines.
Ye all make propositions or suggestions to change Tia’s anal scene, but in reality it really cannot be changed with a snap of a finger.
It either needs to be approved in the bonus scene section as an idea or if half of the patronemerge against the idea of Tia becoming interested in anal by corruption and cucking.
And even as I saw, Chyos is giving a time out to all ebony girls from Tia to Raaisha for a couple of months.

So the chance to see Tia’s anal changing isn’t impossible but it is low

Edit: Actually now that I think about it, there is a faster option that doesn’t require any animations or deus ex machina, or new plot points, but just an addiction of text.
Raaisha has anal sex right?
Then a Tia with high corruption off screen may see the two banging and after a while she gets interested and the situation goes the same as with Hiba but without Hiba.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01
Sep 14, 2019
It’s understandable on some like Katheryn.
Claire and Emily can be pursued without interacting with their daughters.
With Emily, you need to pursue only Mira to a certain point and then you can give up on her without romancing her at all.

No Android port but on Joyplay works fine
What do you mean .. joyplay..¿¿ Explain clearly

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
What ya talking about lad? ;)
The only Character you are forced to have sex with is Gwen/Isha for none of the other MILF Character there is a requirement of relationship for.
Will it prevent you from seeing content if you skip them? Sure... but the Story of each Character can be advanced without dateing another one.
:D I know, but "Curiosity and the Cat". I took the cheaper option to sleep at the Inn.. Helping Claire, and that sorta led me down the rabbit hole. While we can follow the story and mostly avoid the MILF content we'd miss a lot of good stuff in the process.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

yazda

Mar 21, 2021

No one is tired of Tia content. any new content with her is welcome

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
:D I know, but "Curiosity and the Cat". I took the cheaper option to sleep at the Inn.. Helping Claire, and that sorta led me down the rabbit hole. While we can follow the story and mostly avoid the MILF content we'd miss a lot of good stuff in the process.
Yeah it's still by choice and not forced though.
I wouldn't miss on Claire anyway as she is one of the hottest Chars in the game by my definition... the only point she is lacking in right now is story... but based on how little Updates she received ever since her introduction that's not really surprising.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I remember long time ago,that there was a scene planned for claire(NTR) if you steal the sponge/soap whatever...with Thomas. I think he forgot the scene or something.Anyway I took it from baron manor.
What the fuck is a "nitro racer"?. Today a kid call me that on my job.
I am getting old.

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I remember long time ago,that there was a scene planned for claire(NTR) if you steal the sponge/soap whatever...with Thomas. I think he forgot the scene or something.Anyway I took it from baron manor.
What the fuck is a "nitro racer"?. Today a kid call me that on my job.
I am getting old.
Chyos forgets many things.
Remember Ibhar NTR?

I don’t know what exactly means, best best bet is the NITRO subscription on discord, that makes you pay money to use original stickers and gifs!

Literally burning money

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes