Feb 7, 2018
Maybe I am bit of ignorant,but my grandfather was a carpenter for more than 40 years, I learned woodcraft from him. Damn I even helped to restore a bull carrier used from my grand-grandfather in the village. And it is not so hard to do if you understand how wood works and how blueprints works.
And you did it with modern screws, fittings, power drills and saws as well as modern chemicals to treat the wood with, no?

Rick would, by necessity, have to do most things with actual wood joinery and have to treat the wood with whatever he had nearby.

I admit that about the house needs more skill that seems to be. But the MC learned to remodel a house like you dont need degree in architecture. And even his friend Rick abandoned him and let the mc alone tio finish it.

His father complains about Rick how he doesnt work enough and he wants to be on the tavern that working, that means something. Arianna, her sister, on the contrary ASKS permission to go to the forest, so the parents ALLOW.If she doesnt work enough, pretty sure they wouldn't allow it, knowing how protective are with her.

I admit the last one, but I dont think you would be productive to the economy if all what you learn ends in your doom. If theirparents wouldn't be there he couldn't continue as he is like now. Just what happened to the mc.
Roderick complaining that Rick doesn't work enough is not an indictment of Rick I think I have to say. Certainly, would Roderick's relationship with his wife be failing if he were spending more time with her? About the only thing he has going except his work is the occult stuff and THAT has to be quiet enough that it can't take all of his free time. Let's just say that I suspect that Roderick is a workaholic.

As for Arianna, well, she is expected to marry and be a wife; As in, she doesn't have to be a productive worker. She just needs to be a good wife. From that perspective, I don't think her parents actually care if she doesn't work enough.

For the last one, well, it's like this: The economy is neither good nor bad. It's just the system that we use to trade goods and services. It doesn't care if Rick drinks himself dead because him being dead is only a minus in that there is one less skilled worker going around, not because the act of drinking himself dead is of itself something that stops our system of trade goods and services.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hmmm, quick question:

How many of you guys would like the chance to have a Rick Update in the future? One where we are able to show how much we appreciate him and junk.
I mean, playing wingman and getting him girls and stuff. And, for those of us who like NTR, sharing our girls with him.
Well, I'll be damned now. o_O

Now I deeply regret that Chyos is following this thread.

Chyos, my friend, you didn't read this. You didn't lay your eyes on these words. You didn't even understand the meaning of it. You momentarily went blind. Understood?

Is netori route for Rick and Kate a dead end, or does it progress pretty much the same as having a relationship with her?

Can you let her get in a relationship with Rick, but after you corrupt her, tell her not to have sex with him and cuck him secretly (but still keep him as her "boyfriend")?
Bro, next Kate's update is: MC, Kate and her mom going to Kirlic. Bye Rick, we didn't miss your tiny cock.

just a question but who all has pregnancy content? i cant find anything here or in the patreon.
I think ONE THOUSAND PEOPLE ASKED THIS QUESTION HERE. At least. :mad:

Ignore list. On the spot.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Well, I'll be damned now. o_O

Now I deeply regret that Chyos is following this thread.

Chyos, my friend, you didn't read this. You didn't lay your eyes on these words. You didn't even understand the meaning of it. You momentarily went blind. Understood?

Bro, next Kate's update is: MC, Kate and her mom going to Kirlic. Bye Rick, we didn't miss your tiny cock.

I think ONE THOUSAND PEOPLE ASKED THIS QUESTION HERE. At least. :mad:

Ignore list. On the spot.
That user already asked chyos on discord. Chyos said he didn't think people would be into it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Roderick complaining that Rick doesn't work enough is not an indictment of Rick I think I have to say. Certainly, would Roderick's relationship with his wife be failing if he were spending more time with her? About the only thing he has going except his work is the occult stuff and THAT has to be quiet enough that it can't take all of his free time. Let's just say that I suspect that Roderick is a workaholic.
Rodericks only involvement with the Cult these days is receiving a potion to supress his transformation for a few days... and that "transaction" only happens every 3rd day or so.
Roderick works 8 hours in his workshop and afterwards learns new stuff or keep his books in his study... so yeah he certainly works more than Rick and even hard as he already works while Rick tries to speak Kate up.

Should Roderick die the entire family will fall on hard times as Rick is not capeable to take his fathers place and his mother and sister would likely ask the MC to take care of them... I mean in the Netori route Verena is pretty much waiting for this like a vulture.
That user already asked chyos on discord. Chyos said he didn't think people would be into it
Little suprise there... for both the guy asking and Chyos reply

Reactions: zARRR

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
And you did it with modern screws, fittings, power drills and saws as well as modern chemicals to treat the wood with, no?

Rick would, by necessity, have to do most things with actual wood joinery and have to treat the wood with whatever he had nearby.

As for Arianna, well, she is expected to marry and be a wife; As in, she doesn't have to be a productive worker. She just needs to be a good wife. From that perspective, I don't think her parents actually care if she doesn't work enough.

For the last one, well, it's like this: The economy is neither good nor bad. It's just the system that we use to trade goods and services. It doesn't care if Rick drinks himself dead because him being dead is only a minus in that there is one less skilled worker going around, not because the act of drinking himself dead is of itself something that stops our system of trade goods and services.
To the first, no.

To the second Yes, it is.It would apply to his sister as well.

To the third When my grand-grandmother was alive she had to be productive. You dont want a lazy wife. And people this days had standards, and high standards I must say, taking care of the house, the farming, the clothes, livestock, kids and more things that happens every day. All with dealing with the hunger. I would call that being productive or more than that. And because my grand-grandmother lived on a village with no electricity, water etc. Living practically near medieval,feudal times. I would say it's pretty accurate. Of course there was "church dictatorship" too, paying taxes and more things. The only thing that wouldn't be the same is the advances of medicine those years.

The economy is like a tree, if you stop giving him water, he dies. If you cannot continue to be productive to the economy, you have no use for the economy, and keep the things going on. I know this pretty well, because of my grand-grand parents life. On the village where the people can be counted with the fingers. If anyone gets sick,dies,have an addiction or is lazy, EVERYONE gets the penalty.That's why those times they sticked together so much. Not like now where everyone doesnt give a shit about the other. Even sometimes they dont salute you.

I didnt live the hard times but I know pretty well how was the life.Because I understand the meaning of "spirit of sacrifice" that young people doesn't care. And there will be hard times again because of that.

Reactions: zARRR

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
By the way, if someone is interested. The new house of MC, and the new house of Emily needs modifications on winter.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I mean, playing wingman and getting him girls and stuff. And, for those of us who like NTR, sharing our girls with him.
You are talking about a very specific form of NTR, Netorase, which people actually dislike the most out of all forms. Netorase is basically a willing cuck. Not a popular genre compared to Netori and Netorare.

Feb 7, 2018
You are talking about a very specific form of NTR, Netorase, which people actually dislike the most out of all forms. Netorase is basically a willing cuck. Not a popular genre compared to Netori and Netorare.
I guess? I mean, swinging is technically Netorase except you get to "cheat" too, but the appeal remains the same; Having your significant other be with someone else.

And swinging is way more mainstream than the more popular forms of NTR.

Feb 7, 2018
So Tia is the next update?
Yes.
To the first, no.
...then you should know that it's not something anyone that knows how wood works and how blueprints works can do. Even just knowing which joints are appropriate to which situation requires experience and carpentry know-how.

Or, hell, what wood to use for that matter.

If I may? I think you are taking your skills and interest in wood working for granted.

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I guess? I mean, swinging is technically Netorase except you get to "cheat" too, but the appeal remains the same; Having your significant other be with someone else.

And swinging is way more mainstream than the more popular forms of NTR.
I wouldnt exactly call it the most popular, I would however say its the one that is meme'd the most. preview.jpg

Reactions: Lookingforthis

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Just a normal day on this thread:
People discussing NTR for the 11th time, Yotetar making deep analysys posts, Otto being Otto, Nellyg drunk again and obvious pregnancy questions.
Just the normal routine

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Frisha and Liandra's mini animation overlaps after new update.
is it for me anyone else has the same issues?
It's very cool, but it's most likely a glitch of the game itself and the fault of the developer's oversight, like the time when Frisha walked backwards)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
By the way, if someone is interested. The new house of MC, and the new house of Emily needs modifications on winter.
:unsure: what do you mean by that? o_O

So Tia is the next update?
???? next update is Lyvia. After that? I guess the poll is still going on.

How do you share Nyra with the rest of the tribe? Do you have to be on the Dasan rout because I killed that motherfucker...
I'm imagining the scene: "Granny, these teens have a boner. Would you mind?" :rolleyes:

Anyway, did you check the Holy Grail aka Walkthrough?

Frisha and Liandra's mini animation overlaps after new update.
is it for me anyone else has the same issues?
Check whether you're playing a compressed version: if the answer is "yes", most likely you've found out the reason why.
Anyway, who cares: why in the damn world should anyone let that dumb prick pork MC's chicks?

Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes