zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
he can escape, the mc do dangerous shit to help(and fuck) his family. Why he doesnt? Because he is not a true friend.
Frankly I am also on this path/thought, Rick doesn’t really feel like the truest bud ever, people like Frank or Umin showed more love or help towards the MC than Rick.
I am not saying he is a bad character, he may meant something for the MC but it’s like that old childhood friend of yours, the guy who you hang out sometimes, because you were childhood friends, but now there is something cold between the two of you and there is no more that sincerity of before

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
More like someone who wants to keep his balls intact.

Or what's left of them, anyway.
Ok let’s this Rick arc start, I am ok even with a meme joke, where Rick finds his true himself in the astral plain.
Or even a small redemption arc where he intervenes in a cult attack or he pretends to be a bait.
Let Rick do something

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Ok let’s this Rick arc start, I am ok even with a meme joke, where Rick finds his true himself in the astral plain.
Or even a small redemption arc where he intervenes in a cult attack or he pretends to be a bait.
Let Rick do something
He did do something; helping MC with his quests. I think what he needs is to be brave. Turn him from a boy who doesn't even try to help the woman he fell in love with from getting harassed to a man who's willing to defend and put his life at risk, even when he knows he couldn't win.

Like you suggested, getting him involved in infiltrating the cult can be a good idea.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Let Rick do something
I mean he is our guide at the beginning of the game and has a mayor role in several storylines, aside the main Quest... namely Tia, Kate and Emily.
In the end he comes short, because he lacked the courage to make Kate his before MC did... and MC took his sweet time, it required him to be controlled by lust before he started get in his buddys way.
He did do something; helping MC with his quests. I think what he needs is to be brave. Turn him from a boy who doesn't even try to help the woman he fell in love with from getting harassed to a man who's willing to defend and put his life at risk, even when he knows he couldn't win.

Like you suggested, getting him involved in infiltrating the cult can be a good idea.
Well you pretty much described his father there... a loved child will normally attempt to be like their parents or so they say.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I mean he is ou guide at the beginning of the game and has a mayor role in several storylines, aside the main Quest... namely Tia, Kate and emily
Yeah but even guys like Corven are our guides and get shit done.
Corven fucking slays, Rick just stays

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Can anyone help? I downloaded the newest Version and as i started the Game, loaded my savegame, i had Quests and new Lovers, i had not before? Huh, how´s that possible?
TYSM
Look at the name of the character. Perhaps this is save's else's preservation, and not yours)))

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah but even guys like Corven are our guides and get shit done.
Corven fucking slays, Rick just stays
Humm... No I can't see Corven takeing a similiar spot like Rick.
Corven teaches us some combat related things that we can actually use in combat, which gives us a feeling for it, but Rick teaches MC alot more stuff, is his wingmen (involluntary maybe) and gives him guidance on what to do next with a number of Characters if you talk to him.
Corven only innitiates a chain of troublesome Events and gets MC tangled up in his mess... and even Arianna.
He is a good fellow, but if you compare his usefullness to Rick he comes short

Reactions: zARRR

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
Emily is very addicted guys , the mc spends the day hunting, felling and killing orcs and she wants to ride every night and doesn't let him rest, well at least the bed is very top (y) .

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Emily is very addicted guys , the mc spends the day hunting, felling and killing orcs and she wants to ride every night and doesn't let him rest, well at least the bed is very top (y) .
she should only force herself on MC around every 3rd or 5th night, she may ask for your attention each night but if you go to sleep before her or refuse she'll let you rest

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Also by the way, in winter you can still grow wheat, and everyone know that cannot happen. Also it is very difficult to grow crops on winter because of the atmosphere, and it is even more difficult to grow crops when it is snowing, because they get "burned" by the snow,also the problem with overhidration. Cabbage and carrots can grow, but it is very difficult,that's why they leave it for spring. And if we know that we are on medieval-feudal times, daaaamn boy.
Just to add that with the mc new house and new emily house problem in winter.

Pd: Also stagnant water outdoors should freeze.

Pd2: Guesthouse of baron has the same problem as mc new house and emily new house.New edifications of rumah village too.And the new orc village, orc outpost, dasan new tent.... Corven tents, the wells.....

I think I am having a stroke.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lucas69 and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Also by the way, in winter you can still grow wheat, and everyone know that cannot happen. Also it is very difficult to grow crops on winter because of the atmosphere, and it is even more difficult to grow crops when it is snowing, because they get "burned" by the snow,also the problem with overhidration. Cabbage and carrots can grow, but it is very difficult,that's why they leave it for spring. And if we know that we are on medieval-feudal times, daaaamn boy.
Just to add that with the mc new house and new emily house problem in winter.

Pd: Also stagnant water outdoors should freeze.

Pd2: Guesthouse of baron has the same problem as mc new house and emily new house.New edifications of rumah village too.And the new orc village, orc outpost, dasan new tent.... Corven tents, the wells.....

I think I am having a stroke.
Don’t die on us Yotetar

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I could continue about the winter déficits like the outdoor scenes on rumah or whatever you are,or Liandra carriadge, but I would have a stroke if I keep going.
pretty sure that none of the outdoor sex scenes take the season into consideration (Maui in the hunting ground or Orc camp, etc.)
I mean I can understand that close to a fire you don't really have any issue with that, but the wilderness stuff certainly could have that (since I don't loose to Mob enemies not sure about the NTR rape scenes)

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
pretty sure that none of the outdoor sex scenes take the season into consideration (Maui in the hunting ground or Orc camp, etc.)
I mean I can understand that close to a fire you don't really have any issue with that, but the wilderness stuff certainly could have that (since I don't loose to Mob enemies not sure about the NTR rape scenes)
If we dont count how difficult is making a fire while snowing in the outdoor with no protection, yeeeh. Also rumah villagers they dont have any fucking clothes but a loincloth on winter, snowing, temperatures being low. I know the joke: "baby you are so hot that the snow is melting" but I think this is ridiculous.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If we dont count how difficult is making a fire while snowing in the outdoor with no protection, yeeeh. Also rumah villagers they dont have any fucking clothes but a loincloth on winter, snowing, temperatures being low. I know the joke: "baby you are so hot that the snow is melting" but I think this is ridiculous.
Man, it's a fantasy RPG.

Even in Game of Thrones they kept saying: "Winter is coming, Winter is coming, brrrrrrr!!" :eek:. Well, Winter came at the end of season 7, but... no one noticed that Winter had come in season 8 :sneaky::sneaky: - it had no fucking impact on the story.

Seriously, did anyone notice that Winter had come?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Actually I think this might be something they can thank their Orc heritage for... those guys are the same.
I presume their leatherly/thicker skin makes it harder for them to freeze

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Man, it's a fantasy RPG.

Even in Game of Thrones they kept saying: "Winter is coming, Winter is coming, brrrrrrr!!" :eek:. Well, Winter came at the end of season 7, but... no one noticed that Winter had come in season 8 :sneaky::sneaky: - it had no fucking impact on the story.

Seriously, did anyone notice that Winter had come?
The only thing that I have noticed in season 8 was that good writing was gone

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Sure, let's use the joker card.
I want to use the joker in my job too with the ibuprofen but I would get fired.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes