mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Also by the way, in winter you can still grow wheat, and everyone know that cannot happen. Also it is very difficult to grow crops on winter because of the atmosphere, and it is even more difficult to grow crops when it is snowing, because they get "burned" by the snow,also the problem with overhidration. Cabbage and carrots can grow, but it is very difficult,that's why they leave it for spring. And if we know that we are on medieval-feudal times, daaaamn boy.
Just to add that with the mc new house and new emily house problem in winter.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Sure, let's use the joker card.
I want to use the joker in my job too with the ibuprofen but I would get fired.
Well, I think I totally lost you. What's your point? do you want that Penny stops working the fields during winter?

Let me tell you: this would complicate things. More coding, more bugs, waste of time.

There are orcs, goblins, a MC who grows a dick longer than a rod, black magic, werewolves... and you think about making a fire on winter?

Isn't winter weather realistic? so what.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Well, I think I totally lost you. What's your point? do you want that Penny stops working the fields during winter?

Let me tell you: this would complicate things. More coding, more bugs, waste of time.

There are orcs, goblins, a MC who grows a dick longer than a rod, black magic, werewolves... and you think about making a fire on winter?

Isn't winter weather realistic? so what.
I am being sarcastic

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Holding the Action Button (Z/Enter/Whatever you use) speeds up the text.
I usually keep pressing space or esc when they repeat dialogues, that’s the only recommendation I can give
Aside from being only a slight improvement to speed, it also automatically selects a choice for you when the next choice comes up.

This is one of the many grand failures of RPGM engine, which some rare few games fix via a script to give you a proper fast forward button. (much faster and does not actually make choices)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Aside from being only a slight improvement to speed, it also automatically selects a choice for you when the next choice comes up.

This is one of the many grand failures of RPGM engine, which some rare few games fix via a script to give you a proper fast forward button. (much faster and does not actually make choices)
try left ctrl... that works most of the time

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
that is because most games use renpy which comes prepacked with that feature.
anyways, I tried it and it does not work for this game.
But it's not Renpy.....So press Control or the space bar and keep your mouse away from the choices area of the screen
That's the way a lot of rpg games work.
Why complain about the game engine, learn to use it.
If you don't like Fiat buy a Nissan!......(And only play Renpy Games)

Reactions: Evangelion-01

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That's the way a lot of rpg games work.
The reason a lot of games work this way is because a lot of games are renpy, which comes with that function built it.
This game is NOT renpy, which is why it does not work.
So press Control
does not work this game, as I just explained.
or the space bar
completely different thing. spacebar, enter, and X all call on RPGM's built in acceleration functionality.
It has two problems, which are:
1. slow
2. automatically clicks choices for you

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is there content for Girón's wife? , that son of a bitch always has me dry with the rent and I want revenge.
Yes, lots of it. you seduce her. fuck her alone on the chair, lots of variants of fucking her with the involvement of the step daughter, fuck her in his bed just the two of you, fuck her in his bed while he is sleeping nearby.

Full respect to Penny who is the only one who at the beginning of the game does not demand anything from you to stay at her house:).
Actually she demands you work in the field. she just cuts you slack initially. and the price is tiny.
(4 penny points per meal, 1 penny point per night slept in her house. ANY action you take on the farm gives 1 penny point)

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
7. At 20A you can tell Thomas to stop blackmailing Kate if you help her in the evening. (If you want to go into NTR with Kate read the NTR part below before doing this)

How do I do this? It seems necessary to progress her. I just pay for her when I help her but no option to make him stop blackmailing or whatever.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
7. At 20A you can tell Thomas to stop blackmailing Kate if you help her in the evening. (If you want to go into NTR with Kate read the NTR part below before doing this)

How do I do this? It seems necessary to progress her. I just pay for her when I help her but no option to make him stop blackmailing or whatever.
After you play Kate's waitress minigame. Thomas and her meet up every midnight in front of his room. At 20A, you should've had the option to stop the blackmailing.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes