zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I would like to ask what can be changed by cheating?
You'll get more sex content in the game.
Not really, you just speed up the game’s gameplay and grinding to get unlimited items, coins, stats et cetera.
With or without cheats the sex scenes remain the same amount.
where can I find a rat to catch for a task?thanks for the help
Learn how to build cage from Corven, then build a cage for hunting and put it in the map, then just wait for the rat or rabbit.

Tykopulus

Mar 1, 2020
What is the code for the number pad under the book in the old chapel.
Its not 124 (first 3 letters of both book sides) ... not 245 or 246 (3 last letters of the book sides) .... not 358 (the Capter Number) and not 112 (the row of numbers i find writen in the text)
And more clues i dont see in the book

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What is the code for the number pad under the book in the old chapel.
Its not 124 (first 3 letters of both book sides) ... not 245 or 246 (3 last letters of the book sides) .... not 358 (the Capter Number) and not 112 (the row of numbers i find writen in the text)
And more clues i dont see in the book

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Can anyone help? I downloaded the newest Version and as i started the Game, loaded my savegame, i had Quests and new Lovers, i had not before? Huh, how´s that possible?
TYSM

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Can anyone help? I downloaded the newest Version and as i started the Game, loaded my savegame, i had Quests and new Lovers, i had not before? Huh, how´s that possible?
TYSM
What?
And you are complaining about it?
I would be happy af :ROFLMAO:

Anyways did you transfer your saves from the old version to the new one, or you immediately started it?
Because there is always a backup save in the new version.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I admit that about the house needs more skill that seems to be. But the MC learned to remodel a house like you dont need degree in architecture. And even his friend Rick abandoned him and let the mc alone tio finish it.
Now that's not fair to Rick. He's willing to help MC from start to finish, but Verena forces him to stop.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Now that's not fair to Rick. He's willing to help MC from start to finish, but Verena forces him to stop.
Makes me wonder if you had advanced her story before this point to the degree where she is your "slave", what justification she could find to leave the MC hangeing like that

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Makes me wonder if you had advanced her story before this point to the degree where she is your "slave", what justification she could find to leave the MC hangeing like that
I didn't even start her story at all at that point. It was only when Arianna's quest was almost over I asked you folks about her and Roderick's marriage.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
:unsure: what do you mean by that? o_O
The mc house has the graphics of winter from the first house, not the new remodeled house.

Emily house has the same problem.

He can comeback the next days to help, he doesnt.Damn, even the mc gets exhaust.

Tykopulus

Mar 1, 2020
How to get rid of the bandit Camp?
I saved emily from the Bandits which ended her Quest Save Emily.
I have no quest according to the bandit camp in my log but if i speak with Lyvia the captain of the guard she wants me to get rid of the tread.

It doesnt matter wether i go to the camp at day, evening or night. There is always a guard in front of the left tent and the prison cell is empty. (and the right upper tent u cant enter) Also nothing happehns if i click the "wait till evening" button behin the big stone. Then its 8 o clock but there are also 6 guard around

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
The mc house has the graphics of winter from the first house, not the new remodeled house.

Emily house has the same problem.

He can comeback the next days to help, he doesnt.Damn, even the mc gets exhaust.
Iirc, Verena doesn't want Rick to continue helping MC. It's not just for a day.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
How to get rid of the bandit Camp?
I saved emily from the Bandits which ended her Quest Save Emily.
I have no quest according to the bandit camp in my log but if i speak with Lyvia the captain of the guard she wants me to get rid of the tread.

It doesnt matter wether i go to the camp at day, evening or night. There is always a guard in front of the left tent and the prison cell is empty. (and the right upper tent u cant enter) Also nothing happehns if i click the "wait till evening" button behin the big stone. Then its 8 o clock but there are also 6 guard around
You need to let Emily get kidnapped again. After saving her, talk to Lyvia. She'll give you a Bandit disguise. Then, juts follow the walkthrough.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes