zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Maybe someone knows how to download not only through patriot, I just have a problem with access to potrion
Of course because Potrion doesn’t exist, at least in this dimension or plane of existence… or we got ourselves a Mandela effect?

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
What if I'm too weak to defeat Syfa? Mira's initiation quest had a timer, is it still the case at that point or can I leave her hanging until I level up a bit
It is not necessary to beat Syfa to complete the quest. In fact I recommend you do this quest as early as possible. Just reassure Mira that you did not fuck Syfa and you can easily rise from Level 8 to Level 18 in one step.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mazzmarello

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It is not necessary to beat Syfa to complete the quest. In fact I recommend you do this quest as early as possible. Just reassure Mira that you did not fuck Syfa and you can easily rise from Level 8 to Level 18 in one step.
DON'T LISTEN TO HIM

AS THE QUESTLOG SAYS, you need to be very powerful. The questlog recommends you to be LEVEL 25.

MOREOVER, you'd better do Mira's quest (from the point you read the letter onward) AFTER completing Emily's and Frisha's quests for plot reasons.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
You'll miss out the chance to get Demonkey early tho.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
DON'T LISTEN TO HIM

AS THE QUESTLOG SAYS, you need to be very powerful. The questlog recommends you to be LEVEL 25.

MOREOVER, you'd better do Mira's quest (from the point you read the letter onward) AFTER completing Emily's and Frisha's quests for plot reasons.
Yes you probably have to be level 25 to have a chance to beat Syfa. But again this is unnecessary to complete the Mira quest. It is also true that in earlier versions the Mira quest could affect Emily and Frisha but Chyos has corrected that so it is no longer a problem. Just remember that you need a body part of a plague fiend so you have to rescue Sabrina before you can complete the Mira Quest. You also require an ore, a plant, cum, meat and a writing utensil.

Reactions: mazzmarello

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
you can always come back to Syfa and beat her up later, The cat gifts you a lot of demon keys.
It feels wrong to not "beat", fuck, and steal from Syfa the first time you meet her.

I think the main concern is if you didn't pursue Emily first before you rescue Mira, you'll lose the chance to romance Emily.

Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yes you probably have to be level 25 to have a chance to beat Syfa. But again this is unnecessary to complete the Mira quest. It is also true that in earlier versions the Mira quest could affect Emily and Frisha but Chyos has corrected that so it is no longer a problem.
The dialogues are different whether you're banging one female family member only, 2 of them or all of them. The more the better - just read what Frisha is telling you when you screw her.

Just remember that you need a body part of a plague fiend so you have to rescue Sabrina before you can complete the Mira Quest. You also require an ore, a plant, cum, meat and a writing utensil.
Well, I see you agree with me that you have to postpone Mira's quest and do her after you complete more quests.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It feels wrong to not "beat", fuck, and steal from Syfa the first time you meet her.

I think the main concern is if you didn't pursue Emily first before you rescue Mira, you'll lose the chance to romance Emily.
We horny dudes agree with the fact that the best storyline is supposed to be Emily first, Frisha second, Mira last.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
The walkthrough was made by the dev for something, you know. I think is pretty clear when you are low lvl and get fucked in the ass by brigands,and what ass it is.

The furries are coming.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
The walkthrough was made by the dev for something, you know. I think is pretty clear when you are low lvl and get fucked in the ass by brigands,and what ass it is.

The furries are coming.
...Dear god, I should have known this day would come; batten down the hatches, prepare the food store, we soon shall be under siege!

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes