Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes you probably have to be level 25 to have a chance to beat Syfa. But again this is unnecessary to complete the Mira quest. It is also true that in earlier versions the Mira quest could affect Emily and Frisha but Chyos has corrected that so it is no longer a problem. Just remember that you need a body part of a plague fiend so you have to rescue Sabrina before you can complete the Mira Quest. You also require an ore, a plant, cum, meat and a writing utensil.
THIS is WRONG.
Mira, Emily and Frishas story branch after the initiation Quest... depending on the choices you made so far and how much you advanced with the persons involved you can block yourself from content... mainly the Harem content to this family

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I still think, there is a fatal flaw in this game. There are not toilets. Sometimes you need to take a shit you know, even the queen and her royal ass.

• Thinking Face

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I still think, there is a fatal flaw in this game. There are not toilets. Sometimes you need to take a shit you know, even the queen and her royal ass.
You know in the medieval times the toilet was a deathtrap killing entire families dureing a wedding ceremony

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Fields and bushes are your toilets. What is really missing is toilet paper!! :poop::poop::poop:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Yotetar ten more minutes in the corner
I call the second amendment.
You know in the medieval times the toilet was a deathtrap killing entire families dureing a wedding ceremony
Yes, and there were jobs as "carrying shit" for 10 silver per day.We have people who take baths, to steal soaps, but we don't have holes to take a shit? What the fuck is that?
Fields and bushes are your toilets. What is really missing is toilet paper!! :poop::poop::poop:
Leafs are your friends.

• Haha

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, and there were jobs as "carrying shit" for 10 silver per day.We have people who take baths, to steal soaps, but we don't have holes to take a shit? What the fuck is that?
It's shit obviously :sneaky:
And who burries these landmines in Arenfield to begin with?
I mean it's certainly a position we could asign to Dave once we take over... but until than there aren't any people unoccupied... worst case scenario you now know MCs future wouldn't he have met Gurtak and Gwen/Isha

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
It's shit obviously :sneaky:
And who burries these landmines in Arenfield to begin with?
I mean it's certainly a position we could asign to Dave once we take over... but until than there aren't any people unoccupied... worst case scenario you now know MCs future wouldn't he have met Gurtak and Gwen/Isha
There are guards, nobles,bartenders and shoopkeepers who can do that when they get a kick in their butts.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There are guards, nobles,bartenders and shoopkeepers who can do that when they get a kick in their butts.
Lucious would rather pay than burry even one of those... Thomas will meet with Dassan before his story ends and there are no more nobles around once we are done with Arenfield... unless you talk about the exnobility and in that case I mentioned Dave :devilish:
My guards are already thin stretched to defend the village and the mine from those pesky green invaders, no need to pay them to burry shit.:sneaky:
I am still convinced that we need more birds instead of shit
Let's make a compromise and add bird shit as a potion ingredient :unsure:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Lucious would rather pay than burry even one of those... Thomas will meet with Dassan before his story ends and there are no more nobles around once we are done with Arenfield... unless you talk about the exnobility and in that case I mentioned Dave :devilish:
My guards are already thin stretched to defend the village and the mine from those pesky green invaders, no need to pay them to burry shit.:sneaky:

The point is, they will not have other option.

Also the guards I was talking about, is the drunk one, and the other who asked dave for a pity job.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

I mean just add fucking pidgeons then.
They keep shitting on my clothes that I put outside during laundry the bastards

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The point is, they will not have other option.

Also the guards I was talking about, is the drunk one, and the other who asked dave for a pity job.
I doubt the drunken one could bury a 1 feet hole without injuring someone... and daves buddy is as incompetent as Dave himself... maybe they would manage together though :sneaky:
That aside Henry refused to take a shovel and help his bootylicious fiancee and you expect him to do sharity work like that?
Maybe he already did? you just can't see them since they fly over Mcs head.. you'll likely notice once they bomb their shit onto MCs clothes when he takes a stroll in the woods :devilish:

• Haha

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I doubt the drunken one could bury a 1 feet hole without injurying someone... and daves buddy is as incompetent as Dave himself... maybe they would manage together though :sneaky:
That aside Henry refused to take a shovel and help his bootylicious fiancee and you expect him to do sharity work like that?
Desperate times needs desperate measures. If Henry couldn't have a job as guard what would be his future?He isn't good at anything, buuuut a good pay carrying shit motivates who doesn't have anything.

You have a new task. Ask chyos for some toilets in the game.Also the shit can be selled to make fertilizer.

• Sad

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Desperate times needs desperate measures. If Henry couldn't have a job as guard what would be his future?He isn't good at anything, buuuut a good pay carrying shit motivates who doesn't have anything.
Likely why he was so desperate to dodge that bullet and become a fancy flag mast holder.
You know physical work is not befitting the little shit and ruins his finger nails :sneaky:
You have a new task. Ask chyos for some toilets in the game.Also the shit can be selled to make fertilizer.
Or used on Pennys fields (to reduce growth time by 2 maybe)

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Likely why he was so desperate to dodge that bullet and become a fancy flag mast holder.
You know physical work is not befitting the little shit and ruins his finger nails :sneaky:

Or used on Pennys fields (to reduce growth time by 2 maybe)
Did you know that on those times, selling shit was a business? Even there was quality on the shit. Noble shit was more expensive because they ate better, while comonner shit was cheaper.There were people who sold shit for some coins.
And was legal too.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Evangelion-01

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is this a Harem game or not? In the tags it says harem, but under genre harem isn't mentioned.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Did you know that on those times, selling shit was a business? Even there was quality on the shit. Noble shit was more expensive because they ate better, while comonner shit was cheaper.There were people who sold shit for some coins.
And was legal too.
Did you know that in ancient rome they used piss to wash their clothes?
Yet in medieval europe they threw the stuff out of the windows giving unsuspicious wanderes an unkind shower.
If we need shit for the fields we need piss for the clothes :devilish:

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes