Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And most importantly why in an hunting game there aren’t birds?
Ever tried to hit a flying object in midair?
The MC missed a doe on his first attempt to hunt dureing the tutorial you expect him to go after the master class of prey already?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
But what is the airspeed velocity of an unlanden swallow?
And most importantly why in an hunting game there aren’t birds?
Not sure about question two, but why would you ask question one? As far as I know that is only the sort of stuff a king should know, now excuse me as I go see how well a goat's bladder can detect earthquakes.

• Haha
Reactions: hhhhy and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The MC missed a doe on his first attempt to hunt dureing the tutorial you expect him to go after the master class of prey already?
I mean I can try, let me open the window and throw things hoping to catch an owl
What do you mean? An african or european swallow?

We haven't bees, or any insect that swallow eats, and you expect them to survive from pure thin air?
I… I don’t know

What do you mean there’s a beehive, and insects are everywhere don’t you see those bugs?:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The trick to hunting birds before shotguns were invented was to sneak close to them before they take to flight.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
For some reason my game lags and moves slow
The game slows down for everyone. It's too bulky. The text is written on only a few maps, and there is a huge amount of it. It would be worth dividing the cards into smaller blocks, to be honest...

Reactions: Draco0

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
In october (10th month) you will see pumpkins everywhere. Go to the swamp, enter the cave - in NE corner you will find a strange pumpkin.
Touch it and you will fight The Ancient One (lvl 48!!) and 2 plague fiends (lvl 26): so be prepared and come with Lyvia and Tia.
Kill 'em all: you will gain 16000 xp points + spoils. Touch the Ancient One's corpse and you will get Vexx's Ring: equip it as an accessory.
I fought The Ancient One with my level 42 MC, and surprised that it had the same level as him. Is level 48 its highest level cap, or is it used to have a fixed level?

Anyway, Vexx's Ring makes fighting Rogues much, much easier.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I fought The Ancient One with my level 42 MC, and surprised that it had the same level as him. Is level 48 its highest level cap, or is it used to have a fixed level?

Anyway, Vexx's Ring makes fighting Rogues much, much easier.
Well, I have no idea. I fought it and it had lvl 48 :unsure:

mazzmarello

Nov 9, 2021
What if I'm too weak to defeat Syfa? Mira's initiation quest had a timer, is it still the case at that point or can I leave her hanging until I level up a bit

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
What if I'm too weak to defeat Syfa? Mira's initiation quest had a timer, is it still the case at that point or can I leave her hanging until I level up a bit
The timer is for Mira becoming an acolyte and Aidalin arriving. When they get trapped in the dungeon, there won't be any timer.

You're free to leave them alone as long as you want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mazzmarello

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
The game slows down for everyone. It's too bulky. The text is written on only a few maps, and there is a huge amount of it. It would be worth dividing the cards into smaller blocks, to be honest...
As you mentioned, it well be easy to fix it with a few simple things. The dev should really optimize the game better, for a game with so much fans and followers to be suffering because of some simple is disheartening :cry:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Strange... I would consider myself among everyone, but the game runs smoothly for me since I nuked my ancient potatoe of a PC

As you mentioned, it well be easy to fix it with a few simple things. The dev should really optimize the game better, for a game with so much fans and followers to be suffering because of some simple is disheartening :cry:
RPGM has a limited ammount of resources like maps, given the planned scale for this game he can't waste it on smaller maps

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Strange... I would consider myself among everyone, but the game runs smoothly for me since I nuked my ancient potatoe of a PC

RPGM has a limited ammount of resources like maps, given the planned scale for this game he can't waste it on smaller maps
Honestly for me is like a seesaw, it used to lag but now it’s more fluid.
It goes up and down monthly, the place of lagginess is always good old Arenfield (I never used low performance option)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes