Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My only concern with the management systems is that there will be too much to mirco-manage. We already have to keep our eyes on Rumah. Is there a potential to combine the two systems into one greater system?
At minimum not for a long time... potentially never.
Also so far the management Elements are self runners after setting them up once...you gotta keep your guys alive which is the only challenge

carreraa

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah, wasting time working on something 99% of the player base does not want to see and won't let happen. Sure, good idea
I am always open to any new scenes myself couldnt care who is fucking who tbh. i just play the mc as a vessel to move around the screen to see all the scenes i can

Reactions: Magazif

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
And I love people who search for questions that have been asked a thousand times, but we can’t get everything we want I guess

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Kreon G

Mar 30, 2020
Of course, because it’s half of an update.
X.5 and X.0 are one main update or monthly update (or at least they were).
So it’s reasonable not to expect many things
hmm i see. thanks or the information. pretty shocked too when i were playing the game now in spooktober. many pumpkin around the city although i didnt update the game (maybe the event relying on the machine date). kudos to the developer.

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hmm i see. thanks or the information. pretty shocked too when i were playing the game now in spooktober. many pumpkin around the city although i didnt update the game (maybe the event relying on the machine date). kudos to the developer.
Yes...and if you follow them through the world you can even find a seasonal Event +Items
Same for December in real world btw... the same Events trigger if the ingame date becomes October and December even.

Reactions: Kreon G

Gaboo90

Mar 19, 2018
Hello everyone first of all I really wanna say thank you Mr developer of this gem game, I play it on my phone 4ram even sometimes run slow but it's amazing game..thank you for let us playing it in low ends phones, and second I am playing last version 5.1.0 I wonder when new update of this game and thank you

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes