Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Maybe 1 of the mercs could desert if moral is low and the payment to them is late.
Example: moral is low + you are 1 week late in paying them= 1 of your men abandon his post (Mine/Town/Camp).

I don't think it would be implemented yet (or implemented at all), given that most events in the game can be dragged indefinitelly until you activate a trigger.
They can simply abandon their task and return to camp if they are pissed or injured (like the injured Rumah).
The game would register this mercanery as dying in action based on what Chyos said so far.
You mean every month you pay 6 golds to, at least, one mercenary, apart from the initial payment?

Ok. Desertion is an event that won't happen and I don't want it to happen. If I expose silly ideas just ignore them.

The main point of my posts was:
  • Mercenaries can get hurt in a mission or on duty (like fighting a goblin gang): you lost 1 worker in one of the post, similar to the Rumah workers. When you heal him you can asign him again to his post.
  • One or more of the mercenaries quit working if you don't asigned enough gold to pay them, similar to food for the Rumah workers.
I was thinking the merc system could be similar to Rumah management. Just a line of though. If its not as complex as above exposed I don't mind.

My gold have never decreased to pay the mercenaries even if I initially offered gold or convinced them.
If a fixed quantity of my gold don't disappear misteriously every month I am bound to think I'm not paying the mercs any gold.

It seems gold for the mercs will have to be allocated in a bank or specific spot in the management system, so it should be easy to manage.
You pay 2 Gold for each mercanery you recruit by bribe so recruiting 3 adds up to 6 Gold obviously.

The management System FOR VERSION 0.5.1.5 will be rather mundane... but for 0.5.2.0 it willl receive another Upgrade.
It's simple. Let me use Lyvia's pussy to pay for the troops.
You can... or you can throw parties and give them a good sallary... it's up to you.
To me the girls won't be my whores.

Reactions: valley57

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
You pay 2 Gold for each mercanery you recruit by bribe so recruiting 3 adds up to 6 Gold obviously.

The management System FOR VERSION 0.5.1.5 will be rather mundane... but for 0.5.2.0 it willl receive another Upgrade.
6 gold for the first recluit is too much, yes. But I remember in a previous version I payed the first brigand asked for 2/3 golds and the second asked for more gold than the first, and the next for even more gold.

I don't know if now they all ask for the same fixed number of gold coins, it seems they do. Normally I try to convince them.

About the mercenary wages, the MC (at least mine) seems to not lose/spend money outside of voluntary purchases or losing a fight so I consider they are not been paid gold directly.

The management system... I look forward to it because I'm sure it will be interesting.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
6 gold for the first recluit is too much, yes. But I remember in a previous version I payed the first 2/3 golds and the second asked for more gold than the first, and the next for even more gold.

I don't know if now they all ask for the same fixed number of gold coins.

About the mercenary wages, the MC (at least mine) seems to not lose/spend money outside of voluntary purchases or losing a fight so I consider they are not been paid gold directly.

The management system... I look forward to it because I'm sure it will be interesting.
Since I never bought their services I am not sure about increasing rates... but yes so far you don't pay any money for their upkeep, though the game indicates that you do and that their rate is lower than paying taxes (as in Giron explaining it to MC when sealing the deal about guarding Arenfield and the mine).

Reactions: Matiur13

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I like the theme song of King Eric. Its my second favorite after the Ruins background music.
Gavina’s house is my fav theme, but there surely others.
I completely forgot Eric’s theme since he appears one moments and then he disappears immediately

BBC King

May 8, 2021
...let's make it short so that we can concentrate on something else again...
NTR is SUPPOSED to be a Player choice by design, NTR is an optional fetish in this game not it's main fetish.
Now let's move on
NTR is suppose to be a punishment designed to show players what happens when they fail IF they chose to set it on, in that regard the system we have been discussing makes perfect sense as a punishment for failing to keep moral high just like losing to orcs/bandits mean rape time for Tia/Lyvia, failing to pay thomas means kate gets sex'ed and so on and so forth.

"NTR is an optional fetish"....an optional fetish yet its 40~50% of the games sex scenes with updates dedicated to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiseold6996

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I prefer the themes of the old oak, the area south and the one east of Arenfield
Ah yeah that’s also pretty good, the theme when something terrible gets revealed is always stuck in my head when something bad happens.
Pretty good music choices

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
There are a lot of good theme song in the game. Now I can't decide which one I like most.

I remembered Eric theme because he was all stuck up telling Helena: "Woman, is was necessary to send our teenage daughter to be fucked by an important Orc to defeat my brother. Be ready to fuck when I return"

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There are a lot of good theme song in the game. Now I can't decide which one I like most.

I remembered Eric theme because he was all stuck up telling Helena: "Woman, is was necessary to send our teenage daughter to be fucked by an important Orc to defeat my brother. Be ready to fuck when I return"
In his mind it was clearly an outstanding move, but I am still of the idea that he could have sent a fake princess

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
hmm seems nothing to big from 5.0.5 to 5.10 what i see from changelog.
Of course, because it’s half of an update.
X.5 and X.0 are one main update or monthly update (or at least they were).
So it’s reasonable not to expect many things

Reactions: Kreon G

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
hmm seems nothing to big from 5.0.5 to 5.10 what i see from changelog.
The threesome Arianna/Kate/MC has a lot of content (3 ways to start). The possible inclusion of Rick add another sex scene.
Julia has a decent amount of content too.
There is a hint that Julia could join Kate and Rick chat in the morning in the future (just a minor hint, no in the near future probably).

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
About the merc system will be simple. You have a piggy bank, with the piggy bank you pay salaries. You need mercs, mercs have 3 ranks: recruited, trained, trained and equipped. Each rank have a cost. The mercs will do mission to earn money. If mercs die in missions, they lose morale.If they lose morale the efectiveness of the missions fall. To raise morale you can offer parties or girls. If they lose all morale, something will happen. The rest is like Rumah, you have tents, so you have limited mercs, and you choose where to send them.

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
I have a $1,600 PC than keeps a steady 60 frames on modern triple-A games. Why does this run like a potato? Spaghetti code.

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
My only concern with the management systems is that there will be too much to mirco-manage. We already have to keep our eyes on Rumah. Is there a potential to combine the two systems into one greater system?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes