MiLoco

Oct 2, 2022
Apparently having vaginal sex with Penny for the 4th+ time will trigger this screen transition bug.
I am having the same issue but, I haven't gotten to the point where I have had sex with Penny. I was close to and then black screen. I can move around and see the lettering where things are in the village, but all black where ever I go.

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
People I just updated to the latest version and when I save in the save description it tells me that it is the previous version of the game:unsure:.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Guys,

please don't answer questions we've already answered a thousand times at least.

Let them learn how to properly handle a community forum like this.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guys,

please don't answer questions we've already answered a thousand times at least.

Let them learn how to properly handle a community forum like this.
:unsure: (y)
Sadly we tried that before... you can see how well that worked :poop:
We can hope but we can never succeed :eek::rolleyes:
You can count on 2 things in regards to humanity... we are unreasonable stupid and lazy as a race

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

Good afternoon,

it's Friday, so time to give you an update on my progress.

First I want to talk about the image of this post. What you can see there is the current UI that I've been working on. It shows from left to right: the capacity of mercs that you can house, below that the current moral of the troops (icon changes depending on state), then the 3 types of mercs that you will be able to have (currently only type 1), then the number of days left until the next payment is due (icon will turn red if money in mercenary bank is lower than what is needed)
and below that the amount of money that is currently stored in the bank.
I also added green bars to the locations so that you can more easily see how many mercs are at each location.

This hud looks a bit like a textbar, but it will move when you move the position of the curor (So it's similar to the interface for HP/Energy...). This will allow me to expand the map in the future to add more locations to it. I've decided to only add 2 mechanics for the mercenaries. one is of course their payment and the other is moral. Moral will depend on payment and on tasks that you assign your mercs to. If one of them dies moral will also drop. There will be opportunities to raise moral, either by throwing a party at the camp (I want to enable the camp party even if you didn't send Liandra to the camp) or by ...uhm giving them other motivations. but the interaction with the moral won't be part of the 0.5.1.5 update.
I'm aware that this new mechanic will then need balancing, this is something I hope to get some feedback on from you once you were able to test it.

The UI isn't of course the only thing I've been working on over the past week.
I also added another 2 animations for Lyvia/MC, several new sprites for the mercenaries, Lyvia and the MC. I made new tree sprites for trees that you can cut down (was getting a bit boring to find the same tree all over the world), MC can now also cut trees from every direction and doesn't have to jump to the bottom of it and I've started to work on the quest to enable the new training mechanic for the camp/to expand it.

So now the question when 0.5.1.5 will finally be ready. Given the progress I've currently made I'm optimistic and plan to release the update on the coming Tuesday (11th). If for some reason it takes longer than that I will let you know. That said, I'm back to working on it now.

Thank you all for joining in this month!
I hope you are having a pleasant weekend!

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Chyos It would be cool if the moral gets too low the Mercs will mutiny and rape Lyvia/Tia/Liandra, nice way to give an NTR option to the Merc system.
from the looks of it, you will have the option to give the girls to them to raise moral if the ending of "There will be opportunities to raise moral, either by throwing a party at the camp (I want to enable the camp party even if you didn't send Liandra to the camp) or by ...uhm giving them other motivations." is what I think it is

BBC King

May 8, 2021
from the looks of it, you will have the option to give the girls to them to raise moral if the ending of "There will be opportunities to raise moral, either by throwing a party at the camp (I want to enable the camp party even if you didn't send Liandra to the camp) or by ...uhm giving them other motivations." is what I think it is
Yeah but giving the girls away is more like Netorase/willingly cucking yourself, I would prefer a Netorare option where the troops forcibly fuck the women if you dont keep them in high spirits.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes