Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks, been fighting mostly single targets i imagine this becomes more useful with groups
Double shot is also a Bow focused attack (as the name indicates it allows to attack a Target twice), poisonous arrow is usefull against large HP enemies (Boss) aswell... crippling shot is when fighting in a group against a Boss I guess

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
Double shot is also a Bow focused attack (as the name indicates it allows to attack a Target twice), poisonous arrow is usefull against large HP enemies (Boss) aswell... crippling shot is when fighting in a group against a Boss I guess
Thanks for the tip, turns out im the worthless one for thinking the bow sucked, normally just not my playstyle i guess

herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
Updates on the mercenary system, so the entire approach and manner of how you lead your band of mercenaries and can use them to earn favor (or income) for yourself. This ties into Lyvia and the Raven (enemy) as the next big update for October. This should tie up a pretty big story line and prepare the biggest story change to come in the next few months. I don't know the timeline, but who knows, maybe we get the update which will get us to the next city as a Christmas gift, or early in the new year.

hole1233

Apr 9, 2022
Updates on the mercenary system, so the entire approach and manner of how you lead your band of mercenaries and can use them to earn favor (or income) for yourself. This ties into Lyvia and the Raven (enemy) as the next big update for October. This should tie up a pretty big story line and prepare the biggest story change to come in the next few months. I don't know the timeline, but who knows, maybe we get the update which will get us to the next city as a Christmas gift, or early in the new year.
This is worth expecting

Reactions: Honamyzer

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This is worth expecting
But it's not gonna happen. Next updates won't see MC in Kirlic, most likely.

Anyway, why in the damn world do you think MC in Kirlic is a good thing?
just check your questlog and tell me why you'd rather see MC in Kirlic instead of seeing one of those open quests move forward.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't know wether this is a communication error or you really mix up different facts and mix in assumptions but the overall message of this is wrong.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Bzzt Wrong.

On so many levels.
First there is no indication on how we will use the mercenaries band.
We are going to get a system similar to Rumah, and most likely we are going to pay them.
And MC is going to learn to wield a sword.
Every storyline ties somewhat in another, but there is no hint for the biggest story change, that is just speculation, and honestly every story has a plot twist that makes it a gigantic situation, since even fricking Melissa is probably going to have plot twists everywhere.
And since Chyos’ slow pace update, and patrons deciding which option coming next, no.
No big story change in the next months.
And also Kirlic is not going to appear soon, not this year, maybe during summer or at end of the next, but no Christmas gifts.
There is no Santa, sorry for the kids here

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
But it's not gonna happen. Next updates won't see MC in Kirlic, most likely.

Anyway, why in the damn world do you think MC in Kirlic is a good thing?
just check your questlog and tell me why you'd rather see MC in Kirlic instead of seeing one of those open quests move forward.
That's something i also wonder, why the rush for Kirlic when there's so much still left open ended in already opened areas. I would rather see everything there finished before opening new area that is going to be full of filler content.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes