Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Even if by some miracle some crazy megalomaniac and billonaire monster make a contract with him to invest millions to make a studio and produce the game. Everything would be made again with a new engine, graphic studio.And you would have vanilla, optional ntr, and even more fucking fetishes like bestiality that Patreon forbids. So be gratefull with what you have. And probably would not smell the game until 4-5 years.

Aug 26, 2017
View attachment 1754467

Overview:
A Struggle With Sin is the story of a fantasy world in the midst of a civil war.
Rising taxes and raids by orcs and bandits make each villager act according to their own needs first.
Will you become like the others in this corrupt society? Or will you stay true to yourself and find a way out of the chaos that surrounds you?

Thread Updated: 2022-09-12
Release Date: 2022-09-11
Developer: Chyos
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - Hotfix

Extras: CG Rip - Walkthrough - Save

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 527519 View attachment 1543208 View attachment 672154 View attachment 1543199 View attachment 527533 View attachment 1543196 View attachment 569458 View attachment 527518 View attachment 527520 View attachment 1543203 View attachment 1543197 View attachment 412727 View attachment 390497
WOW just wow a much better story than roundscape adorevia like 100X better male protagonist with ntr for his women if he fails is so much more rewarding than no consequences or shitty ones its is super doable to juggle women if you take time to figure out there schedule but the cheating feels so good when done right and of course when you get caught cheating its pretty good outcome u can either get a harem or one will leave you for a while{btw a comprehensive schedule for women and their tasks should be implemented into the game hard to organize them in my head so many women} also i feel like the rape tag is kinda unearned you dont actually rape anyone just ntr for your women if you fail them, kinda sucks would want to see that implemented also the sleeping issue damn the game was pretty much unplayable without cheats i am constantly fighting energy and sleep in this game task should cost less atleast half and you should get more energy for resting events also sex should not take energy i have never had sex and been tired, left in ecstacy yesss but only lazy lovers fall asleep after sex or get fatigued just drink some water walk it off youll feel great and energized also i think lust is good in this game but should lead to rape if unchecked and not the type of rape thats game over but only happens when no one else is around like tia, minnie cleaning tables, tia's mother, arianna, ect also your money mechanics are great would not change, the way time works is also perfect have no problems there leveling up is a huge problem i had to cheat to get to level 21 on the first day just to see how it6 affects you and it has little affect also vanilla leveling is too slow outright been playing my save for over 16 hours and i have been enjoying myself not even done with current content and im only level 24 wtf 3 levels in 16+hours what is the experience based on i have many items huge wealth i do a shit ton of tasks i should be max level or atleast half way there need alot of work. you have alot of meaningful task with little shitty ones even hunting and gathering entertains me with a little orc battle here and there pretty good so why dont i level up also learning to use a sword wtf dude still havent learned that but i got them some are really good wish i could use it, that should be one of the first tasks you do after dad dies learn how to protect yourself from the redhead fighter which should allow you to use a sword even if it means unequiping the dagger which doesent make sense but fuck it also i like how you make all your own gear but it lacks variety i had to cheat to get better than leather know one can teach me a better craft as far as i can tell also herbalism wtf dude why do i gotta reach max level to unlock crafting wtf really bro also the witch has a book on potions why would i turn it into the shop keep i would keep it and learn herbalism i understand this ties in to other quest so what if he just borrowed it for a day and then gave it back so you can learn on your own and the events still make sense anyway thats my current feedback i got more but wanna see if you even care thanks for the amazing content looking foward to more from this game

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
The number of victims to being raped while drugging (voluntary or involuntary alike), drinking or blatant violence tend to disagree... though telling a teenager you are not allowed to be here will definately work :rolleyes:
well, to be fair, the most likely victims of such actions are the ones most sheltered by their parents, unfortunately, that is due when comes the moment when they can do what they want, many times people do everything was has been forbidden to them before, mostly due to lack of knowledge or precaution against bad intentions

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes