zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Why not? Kate gets knocked up and gives birth, why do you object to the other girls you're having sex with doing the same?
I'm actually curious why you're so emphatic that nobody else gets pregnant?
(pretty sure it's a planned feature anyway)
I’ll tell you why Otto and other users and many patrons are against pregnancy now.
Because pregnancy takes one main update and one month of time to develop and does not progress the story in any way or gameplay.
It’s just that, an update focused on pregnancy and nothing else, next character who has a pregnancy update is Emily, and she at least has some other kind of content there (like a rework of the scenes, marriage…).
Either when his co dev in the future will have enough experience to program a solo update, and then there will be two main updates, or when Chyos actually succeds in creating a universal pregnancy system for all girls it will be a much easier and faster process.
But for now it isn’t, and we are also in the middle of a story that isn’t even finished with a civil war, demons, orcs and spy samurais all over the place.
Ain’t really the best moment to have pregnancy

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Does anyone know how much corruption you can get away with Imawyn and still get her love path?
The walkthrough doesn't give any specific values

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Does anyone know how much corruption you can get away with Imawyn and still get her love path?
The walkthrough doesn't give any specific values
You can corrupt Imawyin also afterwards the love route, pretty sure that as soon as you get the corruption scenes you are on it.
Probably below 5-4 tho

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
So what is the story between Van and Helena? Did not side with Hekima and have no interest in re-playing hours of the game to find out. My guess is Sophie is Vans daughter and Van cucked his brother?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I'm grateful that Chyos takes feedback from the people in his discord instead of the ones here. Imagine throwing a tantrum because someone simply wants more of what's already in the game/planned for future content.

Anyway Tia has some new models. I personally like the old one better, new one looks too "clean" if that makes sense.

Old
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New

Due to feedback, chyos says he's redoing the tia dialogue model

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
The available save files contains 2 failed mission, can anybody upload a save file with no failed mission. Please.
That depends on what you want to do with Liandra.

If you want a (currently) clean run without any failed missions, then you have to ask for a save that bring Liandra back to the baron.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I'm grateful that Chyos takes feedback from the people in his discord instead of the ones here. Imagine throwing a tantrum because someone simply wants more of what's already in the game/planned for future content.

Anyway Tia has some new models. I personally like the old one better, new one looks too "clean" if that makes sense.

Old

New

What the hell? Her old model looks way better and its very noticable. Dev must be losing his eyesight if he though tht new model looked better, the hair is worse, the face is worse, the abs are worse, the legs look weird, nipples are worse...even the loincloth looks cheaper/bad than the old.

Reactions: Magazif

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Wait for about 3-5 years, where eventually all the girls will be an option to send to the orcs.
Maybe Gwen would actually like that.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes