Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Im perfectly aware im being dumb, but i cant figure out how to do the waiter job, like as in how to start it, i can peal a mean potato though

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
How do i get near the orc camp so i can do fate of Rumah, whenever i get mildly close i just say im not ready for my revenge and walk away

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That tells me nothing, iv advanced her plot to the point where i need to do the fate of Rumnah quest and i cant get his body since i cant go near the wall
Thank you for actualy helping me
You also told us nothing, going to Gurtak and saying you cannot enter, can mean a thousand of variables.
Evangelion just told you to continue Tia’s quest, we didn’t know you were at the body point.
How could have we helped you with that little of informations?

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Guys, just a few words:

- please, let's stay on topic. Honestly, I don't give a damn about your sociological analysis;

- I've been noticing that quite a few people here have no idea of what a walkthrough is. Let me help you:

from the Cambridge Dictionary:

Walkthrough
noun [c]

1. an occasion when you practice something, for example a performance, without an audience being present;

2. a detailed set of instructions on how to do something, for example use a computer program or game.

So, now that you know what a walkthrough is... guess what? there's a fucking detailed pdf walkthrough in the first post. Grab it and use it.

- Eva, zARRR... dudes, why do you keep answering them?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guys, just a few words:

- please, let's stay on topic. Honestly, I don't give a damn about your sociological analysis;

- I've been noticing that quite a few people here have no idea of what a walkthrough is. Let me help you:

from the Cambridge Dictionary:

Walkthrough
noun [c]

1. an occasion when you practice something, for example a performance, without an audience being present;

2. a detailed set of instructions on how to do something, for example use a computer program or game.

So, now that you know what a walkthrough is... guess what? there's a fucking detailed pdf walkthrough in the first post. Grab it and use it.

- Eva, zARRR... dudes, why do you keep answering them?
occupational hazzard most likely in my case... but an honest meant question is something I answer once.
once insults follow though it's straight to the ignore list

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
i have a little question, im playing the 0.5.1.0 version but i'm using my saves from the 0.5.0.0
question is, in the save file appears that the game versionis 0500 while i'm in the 0510, so i'm just dumb and always was this way (never payed attention to this detail thats why this is "new" for me) or i have to replay in the latest version so i can get the new content?
(just to avoid some missundertanding i'm talking about the attached img)

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
i have a little question, im playing the 0.5.1.0 version but i'm using my saves from the 0.5.0.0
question is, in the save file appears that the game versionis 0500 while i'm in the 0510, so i'm just dumb and always was this way (never payed attention to this detail thats why this is "new" for me) or i have to replay in the latest version so i can get the new content?
(just to avoid some missundertanding i'm talking about the attached img)
That just means your save file is from v5.0.0. I got that too and no problems have ever happened.

Reactions: MacG and Ottoeight

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
Is it just me or is the bow and its abilities pretty worthless compared to just brute forcing your way with dagger?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Is it just me or is the bow and its abilities pretty worthless compared to just brute forcing your way with dagger?
The bow is crucial for MC's skills. For example, Quick Shot allows MC to attack first when normal dagger attack can't. At times, it can outdamage your dagger.

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes