Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Did the dev ever mention implementing a Gallery? I'm playing Vanilla, but want to see NTR events as well, feel like missing out.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Did the dev ever mention implementing a Gallery? I'm playing Vanilla, but want to see NTR events as well, feel like missing out.
RPGM does not handle galleries well. I have seen some RPGM games with galleries but they were always poorly implemented.

Also this game in particular would be difficult. All the scenes are repeatable, but the dialog varies based on various variables. such as various corruption breakpoints, "had X times sex", virginity, affection, and so on.

You can just download a full save to see the events that way. Since they are repeatable
Although you do miss on some stuff like the deflowering scenes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I've seen quite a few RPGM game do these basically as a separate room/area where you can walk in front of npc to activate replay of scenes you've already done, even with just the different dialogue variants. So it's not impossible.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
RPGM does not handle galleries well. I have seen some RPGM games with galleries but they were always poorly implemented.

Also this game in particular would be difficult. All the scenes are repeatable, but the dialog varies based on various variables. such as various corruption breakpoints, "had X times sex", virginity, affection, and so on.

You can just download a full save to see the events that way. Since they are repeatable
Clearly you must not know about Hentai/Japanese RPGM games where in every game theres a room or a orb that transports you to a room that has all the characters standing in a line and clicking on one lets you view all associated scenes with them.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Clearly you must not know about Hentai/Japanese RPGM games where in every game theres a room or a orb that transports you to a room that has all the characters standing in a line and clicking on one lets you view all associated scenes with them.
I explicitly said I have seen galleries in RPGM, you just described how they are done in RPGM. so yes I am aware.
This implementation is bad due to multiple reasons.
1. no sample pictures
2. clunky UI
3. unlocking a scene only unlocks it for the current save instead of permanently. so if conflicting scenes exist you cannot have a complete gallery. instead you need to have multiple saves you switch between to get a complete gallery
4. trying to write a full gallery unlocker on such a system is very difficult
5. implementing such a gallery is very costly in developer time. and as such is very rarely done.
6. updating such a gallery is a chore so they are often incomplete

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018

There are a ton of RPGM games with Galleries where you "talk" with sprites to replay the events, and you can put informative boxes to show which is which, and the thing with NTR is the dialogs basically.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I explicitly said I have seen galleries in RPGM, you just described how they are done in RPGM. so yes I am aware.
This implementation is bad due to multiple reasons.
1. no sample pictures
2. clunky UI
3. unlocking a scene only unlocks it for the current save instead of permanently. so if conflicting scenes exist you cannot have a complete gallery. instead you need to have multiple saves you switch between to get a complete gallery
4. trying to write a full gallery unlocker on such a system is very difficult
5. implementing such a gallery is very costly in developer time. and as such is very rarely done.
6. updating such a gallery is a chore so they are often incomplete
I have played plenty of RPGM games with galleries to know that thats simply not the case. You just seem to lack how to operate a recollection room easily, its not rocket science.

And you dont have to make the galleries yourself as a dev lmfao, thats what paying people is for. Stop acting brand new, its not hard to add a gallery the dev just doesnt want to and I dont care either way most of the scenes are repeatable anyways.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There are a ton of RPGM games with Galleries where you "talk" with sprites to replay the events, and you can put informative boxes to show which is which, and the thing with NTR is the dialogs basically.
those "tons" of games are an absolute tiny minority of the RPGM games that exist.
And what you described is "exists" and not "handling well".
I explicitly said they don't handle well, not that they do not exist. and further clarified here
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-5-1-0-chyos.32136/post-9179326

You just seem to lack how to operate a recollection room easily, its not rocket science.
And you seem to lack how to read basic english.
As none of my numbered points can possibly be interpreted as me being unable to operate a stupid recollection room.
I have played plenty of RPGM games with galleries to know that thats simply not the case.
Go ahead and name literally 1 RPGM game with sample images in its recollection room

Go ahead and name literally 1 RPGM game where an unlocked scene is not re-locked when you load an earlier save but instead remains unlocked. And note that it has to be a case where there is an unlocking mechanism, rather than just the entire gallery being available from the getgo for everyone without any unlocking involved.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Oh, well.

They're starting the "we wanna a gallery because we're too lazy to make MC walk", now.

Good Grief :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Stop bothering the Author by requesting him minor features and let him work on the storylines: can't you see that he is behind his working schedule since long?

p.s.: I will put everyone who is going to "facepalm" this post in my ignore list.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That only can be considered informative if the game has at maximum 2 Scenes for that type... in A struggle with Sin we have atleast 4 Variations of each scene and several scenes with the same premises... that would be so confuseing you'd never find your way around
If it's so easy to implement you are always free to try yourself at it and make a mod for the game... wether or not it's going to be used by anyone but yourselfes or get the Devs approval is another question ofc.

Reactions: zARRR and Ottoeight

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
I have played plenty of RPGM games with galleries to know that thats simply not the case. You just seem to lack how to operate a recollection room easily, its not rocket science.

And you dont have to make the galleries yourself as a dev lmfao, thats what paying people is for. Stop acting brand new, its not hard to add a gallery the dev just doesnt want to and I dont care either way most of the scenes are repeatable anyways.
Sadly it is a lot more work than you would expect, especially if it wasn't designed to be there from get go... which I have a feeling it was not.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
noo ... we need NTR Endings right now
Alright, Gwen at full power causes every female to grow a dong including Sabrina if she didn't have one already and every male character in the game including the MC is ntr'd as the futa girls all only bang each other afterwards.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes